LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Livy's New Family

The longer Landon is around the more Livy seems to struggle with some basic concepts... Things like making it to the bathroom on time. Landon tries to help Dan who is more stressed than ever but neither expect a third person to tag along.

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on Patreon. For $10 you can see everything early AND 47 full length stories that can only be found on my Patreon page!

The money I get goes to paying bills and putting food on the table so I appreciate all of my patrons and would appreciate anyone who might be interested in supporting me to check out my Patreon ❤️

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Dan sat forwards on the couch. His elbows were on his knees with his hands up in front of his face. If people didn’t know that he was atheist they might assume he was praying. Instead he was deep in thought and it wasn’t about the papers relating to his work which were strewn all around the room. He was thinking hard about Olivia.

For the last two weeks Dan had noticed Olivia struggling more and more. It wasn’t just her usual problems with concentrating or doing chores though, she seemed to be struggling in some much more fundamental ways. Specifically he had noticed her running to the bathroom a lot, occasionally she wasn’t even making it. Several times he had found Olivia sheepishly changing out of wet underwear. It was difficult for Dan who was worried about his wife but had to be careful when bringing things up with her. He didn’t want to upset her.

It had become such an issue that Olivia had even spoken to a doctor but they couldn’t find anything wrong. Not physically at least. Dan felt sure he knew what was really going on. Olivia was feeling stressed and her problems had been growing for weeks now, the worse things got the more helpless she seemed to become. It was the last thing Dan needed right then.

“Everything alright?” Landon asked from the armchair across the room.

“Honestly?” Dan replied as he looked up. He sighed, “No.”

“What’s wrong?” Landon asked as she put the sheet she was working on down.

“Olivia.” Dan answered.

Landon nodded her head. Dan found himself almost wishing Olivia could be more like Landon, just so that she could cope with the world better. She could be exhausting at the best of times but recently it had become a nightmare trying to juggle all his responsibilities. Between the housework, his job and Olivia it felt like Dan was being stretched beyond his limits. He was just very thankful for Landon, he wasn’t sure what he would do if she wasn’t there picking up the slack.

The situation had come to a head that morning. Dan had been lying in bed looking through the news on his phone. Olivia was sleeping beside him but she had been twisting and turning since Dan had woken up. Finally Olivia seemed to practically startle herself awake as she sat up and looked around for a second.

“Olivia? Are you-…” Dan started.

Olivia suddenly scrambled out of bed with wide eyes. She fell to the floor on her hands and knees before getting up and running from the room. It had taken Dan a few minutes to work out what was going on, until the smell hit him.

He had thrown back the covers and saw a spot on the bed. There could only be one explanation. Olivia had wet the bed. It wasn’t a big one but it didn’t have to be. Wetting the bed at all was a problem.

It had been on Dan’s mind all day and he had struggled to concentrate. He had recalled the story to Landon who seemed suitably sorry for him. She had hugged him and said she was there if he needed to talk, Olivia on the other hand had spent the entire day hiding in the master bedroom. She couldn’t be enticed out no matter what Dan tried.

“I’ll tell you what…” Landon finally said with a sigh, “How about we go for a “working dinner” at a restaurant?”

“Working dinner?” Dan repeated.

“Well it will be a lot more dinner than work admittedly.” Landon chuckled.

“What about Olivia?” Dan asked.

“Leave Livy here.” Landon suggested. She sighed and walked across the room to cover Dan’s hand with her own, “Every parent needs time off and away from their kid. I don’t think you are any different.”

“I’m not a parent.” Dan said simply.

“Only in the most literal sense.” Landon replied, “I think you know that. Look, I’ll go tell Olivia we have to go for dinner for work reasons, you just get ready. Olivia will be able to look after herself for a few hours.”

Dan thought about the proposal. He could certainly do with a break and in many ways he thought Landon was right. Eventually he nodded his head in agreement. He couldn’t help feeling a little bit of guilt but at the same time he was excited to go out and forget his domestic worries for an hour or so.

Dan nodded her head.

---

Olivia was sat in her bedroom watching the television and generally doing her best to stay out of the way. She was feeling a little dejected and like she had less control of her life than ever before. Landon was, for all intents and purposes, living with her and Dan now. She understood Landon wanted to make life easier for Dan and take up some of the slack that she was creating but it felt like things were out of control for her.

To Olivia’s intense embarrassment her control had been slipping and she seemed unable to do anything about it. More and more often she was finding herself having to make sudden dashes for the bathroom as the urge to go to the bathroom hit her extremely quickly. She knew the others had noticed as well. Multiple times she had been around them only to have to suddenly run off with her hands clamped over her crotch. It wasn’t just her bladder that was affected either, she was having trouble with her bowels as well. The worst part is she didn’t always make it.

This was why Olivia was now laying on the bed with her back propped up with pillows wearing her dressing gown with a pull-up underneath it. After staining and ruining several pairs of panties Dan had tentatively suggested she wear pull-ups until things calmed down. It wasn’t a suggestion Olivia could easily reject. It represented a change though, her padded underwear had always been something fun or a way to escape mentally into a fantasy world, now they were a necessity. She didn’t know what was happening but she did know it showed no signs of calming down.

“Livy? Can I come in?” That was Landon’s voice from the hallway. She had taken to using Olivia’s little name a lot more often recently.

“Sure.” Olivia called out.

The door opened and Landon stuck her head inside. She was smiling as she stepped just inside and pulled the door closed behind her. She scanned the room and Olivia wondered what exactly she might be looking for. She was much too passive to say anything though.

“Dan and I are thinking of heading out for dinner.” Landon said, “We shouldn’t be too long.”

Olivia was shocked. She knew that Dan and Landon had been spending a lot of time together, she had even noticed how close they were becoming but she hadn’t expected them to just leave for dinner without her. She bit her lip anxiously, she felt like she was being left out but at the same time she was very worried about leaving the house. She had always preferred to remain at home but after recent events she was doubly scared to go outside.

At the same time she felt like she couldn’t let Landon take Dan out alone. She already felt like she was being squeezed out. She felt a tug-of-war going on in her head as she tried to work out what she should do.

“M-Maybe… Maybe I could come too…” Olivia suggested tentatively.

“You want to come?” Landon seemed surprised, “What about your… little problem?”

Olivia could feel her cheeks flushing. Landon knew about her little side and diapers so the phrase “little problem” in reference to her body making her run to the bathroom was noted. It was the same worry she was feeling herself but for once she felt like she had to be brave.

“I’ll be fine.” Olivia said as she stood up, “I just need a few minutes to get dressed.”

“Very well.” Landon replied with a curt smile. She left the bedroom and closed the door behind her.

Olivia stood up and started immediately regretting her decision. A part of her wanted to just forget the whole thing and tell Landon she had changed her mind but she couldn’t do that. She slipped the robe off her shoulders as she looked through her closet. Dressed only in her pull-up she needed to find something suitably grown up for a meal.

“Oh, by the way…” Suddenly the bedroom door opened and Landon looked inside again.

Olivia scrambled. She yelped as she grabbed the robe that was hanging on the floor to cover herself back up. Her face blazed with embarrassment, there was no way Landon missed the pull-up she was wearing. It might’ve been less humiliating to be caught completely naked.

“Oh, sorry. I didn’t realise you were getting ready straight away.” Despite Olivia’s embarrassment Landon seemed nonplussed by what she was seeing. At least that was the way she was acting.

“What do you want?” Olivia asked. She was desperate to get out of this situation.

“Oh, it doesn’t matter.” Landon replied waving a hand in the air, “Nothing that can’t wait.”

Landon left the room again. Olivia kept the robe around her until she was sure Landon wasn’t coming back in again. This time she didn’t take any longer than necessary to find an outfit. A knee-length black skirt and a pastel pink top. She checked in the mirror to make sure that her pull-up was well hidden. It was probably as good as things would get.

Olivia had one last wobble where she considered hiding under the covers again before plucking up enough courage to go downstairs. She found Dan and Landon already waiting for her by the front door.

“Sorry.” Olivia said. She wasn’t really sure why she was apologising. It was something she often did if she felt the situation was awkward.

“No need to apologise.” Dan said with a smile, “I’m surprised you want to join us. It’ll be a lot of work talk I’m afraid.”

“That’s alright.” Olivia replied as she slipped on her shoes.

Olivia followed the other two out of the house. She felt a little nervous about her pull-up but she knew that was just her own insecurities. They went to the car where Olivia had to pause for a second before walking to the backseat. She didn’t know if it was on purpose but Landon had gone straight to the front passenger seat meaning Olivia was going to be in the back. She couldn’t help but feel a little embarrassed but no one said anything.

The car backed out of the driveway and then started making its way into town. Olivia sat in the back playing with her fingers whilst Dan and Landon chatted. It very much felt like they were the couple and Olivia was a child of some sort. To Olivia’s surprise instead of work the two people in the front seats were talking about the household.

“I’ve been having a look at wallpapers.” Landon said, “I think we should redecorate the living room.”

“You think so?” Dan asked, “I kind of like the wallpaper we have now.”

“It’s a little bit… dated.” Landon laughed.

“I guess you’re right.” Dan replied, “Oh, whilst I remember, this weekend do you think you could help me in the garden?”

“Of course.” Landon said. Her am went across and she touched Dan on the shoulder.

They were like a married couple. Olivia remained mute in the back, no one asked what she thought or if she could help. With the pull-up between her legs, her seat in the back of the car and the way Landon was clearly acting like the woman of the household Olivia felt like a useless child and it wasn’t in the fun way.

---

If you enjoyed this part you can check out what happens next RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/livys-new-family-86732326

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

I just realized there was a new story in the works. I am really enjoying it so far.

I always enjoy thinking about how things are going to work out for the characters in a story and with this one there are so many possibilities. I just can’t be sure how things are going to go. One of the most logical choices would be that Olivia becomes Livy full time and Landon and Dan are mommy and daddy. But then that may not be the case.  Then we have no idea how the princes is going to fit into the story.  Again another strong possibility would be to have her become a twin to Livy and they all live as a happy little family. 
I guess I just have to wait and see.  In the mean time I know that Livy wants and actually needs to be little at times but watching Landon move in and take control is honestly making me feel bad for Olivia. 

Our three main characters head to a restaurant for a nice meal. Livy is hoping to show the other two that she can be just as grown up as them but Landon has other ideas whilst Dan seems to expect nothing. Meanwhile, Livy's body starts to betray her as it always does when she starts feeling anxious...

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on Patreon. For $10 you can see everything early AND 48 full length stories that can only be found on my Patreon page!

The money I get goes to paying bills and putting food on the table so I appreciate all of my patrons and would appreciate anyone who might be interested in supporting me to check out my Patreon ❤️

---

The restaurant had its own parking lot which Dan pulled into. Their spot was in the middle row of cars and Olivia stepped out into the cool evening air. The sun was going down leaving the sky streaked with various colours, it was really quite beautiful.

“Come on, Livy.” Landon said.

“Huh?” Olivia was still surprised every time Landon casually used her little name.

To Olivia’s surprise Landon took her hand. Before she could even fully register what was happening Dan had taken her other hand. The trio then walked towards the restaurant with Olivia in the middle holding the two grown-ups’ hands. She shook her head, she was a grown-up as well!

“Table for three.” Dan said as they approached the young woman standing at the door.

“Right this way.” The woman said as she led them into the dining area.

It was quite a busy evening in the restaurant. It seemed like at least two-thirds of the tables had people sitting at them. Olivia was blushing under the muted lighting as she continued to hold both Landon’s and Dan’s hands. She shouldn’t have let them walk her into the building like this, it felt far too late to stop them now.

“Here is your table.” The woman said as she indicated a table right next to her, “And your menus.”

“Thank you.” Landon said with a smile.

Olivia sat down. Yet again she felt as if she was in an awkward position. Landon and Dan sat opposite each other whilst Olivia was to the side with no one across the table from her. She picked up the menu to distract herself.

“Are you alright, Livy?” Dan asked, “You’re looking a little red.”

“I’m fine.” Olivia replied automatically. It seemed a lot easier to say that than try to explain everything that was on her mind. She didn’t even want to think about Dan calling her by her little name casually like that.

That seemed to be exactly what was happening. As time went on it seemed “Livy” was overtaking “Olivia.” She had spent forever fighting her little side but now it felt like it was being actively baited to come out. Olivia shifted awkwardly in her seat.

“Do you need the bathroom perhaps?” Landon asked.

“No!” Olivia responded quickly and loudly.

Olivia was getting inside her head again. She was antsy and didn’t know what to do or say, it felt like coming out and trying to be a part of things was a mistake. She didn’t feel like she belonged in this restaurant, she didn’t think she belonged at this table. She tried to resist the little side that was threatening to pop out but it was getting harder and harder. Livy was only supposed to be around in private!

“Can I take your drinks order?” The waitress was back with a little notepad and pen.

“Yes, I think we’ll have your house red please.” Dan said to Landon’s positive nodding.

Everyone then turned to Olivia who squirmed in her seat as she looked at the drinks. Despite looking at the menu for several minutes she had barely actually read anything thanks to all the distractions. It was hard enough getting her mind to concentrate at the best of times.

“Erm, just a coke please.” Olivia said after a few seconds.

“Very good.” The waitress replied.

“So… The Peterson Case.” Dan said once the waitress left the table, “I feel like we’re making some good progress at last. I just think we…”

Olivia tuned out. It was almost an automatic reaction when complicated work stuff started getting discussed. Instead of listening to a conversation she knew she could play no part in she looked around the restaurant at other tables. It seemed to be mostly people on dates sitting across from each other and smiling. Olivia scanned the room until her eyes fell on one table in particular.

On this other table there was a man and a woman sitting opposite each other. They were sipping wine and talking. The young woman laughed at something the man said, it seemed that whoever they were to each other the dinner was going well. That wasn’t what brought Olivia’s attention though. What made Olivia blush with embarrassment was the highchair next to them with a young child messily eating their food. The parallels between that table and her own were too much for her, she had to look away. That baby was exactly what she felt like.

Olivia’s wandering attention was brought back to her own table when she heard Dan laugh. She hadn’t been paying the slightest bit of attention but it seemed like Landon had told a very funny joke considering how much Dan was giggling.

The drinks arrived shortly afterwards. Two wine glasses were placed in front of Dan and Landon. The waitress gave the bottle to Dan to inspect before he nodded and she poured the drinks and left the bottle. She then walked around the table to Olivia and placed a tall glass of soda with ice bobbing in it in front of her.

“Can I take food orders?” The waitress asked.

Dan and Landon were ready to order. They didn’t hesitate and then, just like with the drinks, all eyes turned to an unprepared Olivia. She fumbled as she looked down at the menu.

“I… Erm, well…” Olivia stuttered as she desperately looked for something she recognised.

“She’ll have the carbonara.” Dan said when Olivia failed to speak up.

Olivia felt even more embarrassed. The child in the highchair on the other side of the room might as well be her. As she sat and blushed she felt a sudden need for the bathroom. She thought about getting up to go to the bathroom but she already knew she wouldn’t make it. Just a few seconds later warmth bloomed across her pull-up. Fortunately it wasn’t a large accident and the disposable underwear did its job.

After a small accident like this Olivia would usually get herself changed for obvious reasons. That wasn’t as easy here though. She could’ve excused herself to go to the bathroom and change but that would be embarrassing in itself. If she wasn’t running to the bathroom she could imagine that Dan and Landon would know precisely what had happened.

“We’ll probably be talking about boring work stuff for a little while.” Landon said to Olivia, “Why don’t you occupy yourself with this until the food is here.”

Olivia looked down as Landon slid something across the table. It was a piece of paper but when Olivia saw what it was she felt her stomach drop with embarrassment. It was a children’s activity sheet, a large piece of paper with colouring, connect-the-dots and other things appropriate to keep an impatient toddler occupied. There was a small cup of crayons as well which Dan slipped over.

With the expectant gazes of Landon and Dan on her Olivia picked up a crayon and started colouring the picture. She felt silly but at the same time she could see that the two “adults” were waiting for her to occupy herself before they talked. Sure enough as she put the crayon to paper Dan and Landon started discussing work again.

There was a part of Olivia that thought this was nice. She felt like the child of a couple out on a date. Despite her embarrassment she found herself concentrating on the childish activities and ignoring everything around her. Her feet were soon swinging back and forth under her chair. Olivia may have been embarrassed but Livy was having a great time.

“Your food.” The waitress returned to the table with the food and Olivia realised she had been engrossed in the activity sheet for quite a while.

“Lovely.” Dan said with a smile as his food was placed in front of him.

“That’s very nice.” The waitress said as she looked over to the colouring Olivia had done.

“Th-Thanks…” Olivia said quietly. She pushed the sheet away as her face blushed a deep red.

The evening just got more and more embarrassing for Olivia. Now the waitress had seen her working on the picture like a toddler hoping to make something good enough to be put up on the fridge. The food looked delicious though, as it was placed in front of her Olivia licked her lips. She felt a rumble deep in her tummy.

“Enjoy!” The waitress said, “If you need anything myself or one of my colleagues will be happy to help.”

“Thank you.” Dan said.

Landon picked up her glass and held it out for a toast. Dan lifted his in a similar manner and Olivia felt compelled to do it as well despite it really highlighting the difference between herself and the other two. Her glass of soda contrasted unfavourably with the two fancy wine glasses.

“To a good meal and better company.” Landon said.

As everyone clinked their glasses together Olivia noticed Dan and Landon really only looked at each other. She felt very much like the third wheel. Before she could bring anything up though Dan and Landon started tucking into their dinners and talking about work again. The food was very nice and Olivia was happy to let the others talk as she got to enjoy the delicious meal in front of her. It was a welcome distraction from her general embarrassment.

Olivia tried to make herself as small and unseen as possible. With the half-finished activity sheet next to her, the soda and a wet pull-up she felt like a four-year-old. When she did dare to look up at the other tables she saw kids in similar positions as her with their parents. Asking to come along was a mistake, she could’ve been at home surrounded by her blanket right then.

Thanks to not talking like Dan and Landon were Olivia finished most of her meal first. It had been very nice but now she had even less to distract her from her feelings of inadequacy. Five minutes after putting her knife and fork down she felt something that chilled her to the bone. Her tummy rumbled and immediately she felt the pressure of needing the bathroom growing.

With startled eyes Olivia looked over to the bathrooms. As if planned by her worst nightmare she saw a woman walking into the bathroom, the door closed behind her and a little disk on the door went from white to red. The door was locked.

“Oh no…” Olivia muttered under her breath, “No, no, no…”

Olivia could feel sweat on her forehead. Her breathing became shallower and her hands trembled. The pressure inside her body was building quickly and she knew she was in trouble. The bathrooms were occupied and there was nowhere for her to go. The urge had come on so suddenly and now it was mounting faster than Olivia could cope with, she couldn’t think.

“Everything alright, Livy?” Landon asked as she looked over at Olivia.

Olivia quickly shook her head. Everything was definitely not alright. The need to poop was reaching the point where her body was struggling to contain it. She wouldn’t have been able to reach the bathroom now even if it was free. This need was growing even quicker than her recent problems had.

“Honey, what’s wrong?” Dan asked. He frowned in concern.

How was Olivia supposed to explain her problem? In this restaurant full of people how could she possibly talk about how she was about to fill her pants. Even the little kids in the highchairs knew better than to do that.

“Do you need the bathroom?” Landon asked.

Olivia didn’t know how Landon knew but maybe she was being more obvious than she thought. She was half hunched over but perhaps it was just the look in her face, Landon had seen her “need to go potty” face a lot recently much to Olivia’s shame.

“I… I…” Olivia stuttered. She felt her sphincter opening a little and she couldn’t close it. There was nothing she could do!

There was no way for Olivia to tell her husband or Landon what was going on but at the same time it was going to happen regardless. She was supposed to be an adult, this wasn’t supposed to happen to big girls. The cramping grew and Olivia couldn’t hold back any more.

Closing her eyes Olivia placed her hands on the edges of the chair either side of her. She braced herself and lifted her body up a little, it was all the encouragement her body needed. With a space beneath her Olivia’s body took over and pushed.

It was a very strange feeling. Olivia didn’t often mess her diapers even when she was in little space. To be doing this in the middle of a busy restaurant was mortifying. Several soft pieces of poop dropped into her pull-up immediately. Olivia could feel the sticky substance smearing against the padding and her skin. She shivered but knew things had only just started. She held her breath as she felt more coming.

“Livy… are you…” Dan said slowly.

In the background the only sounds were of diners quietly chatting and the clink of cutlery. There was some soft classical music floating quietly through the air. It felt like a different world to what was happening with Olivia.

Olivia pushed down and felt a small grunt pass under her breath. There was a second of suspension and then her pull-up seemed to balloon out. She gasped in horror as she felt the rear of the diaper expand and pull the front tight against her. The poop seemed to pour out of her and smeared between her legs and up towards her back. Olivia became terrified that the pull-up wouldn’t be able to hold it all.

“Ugh…” Olivia let out a little whine as she pushed down one final time and finished her soiling. The smell was already starting to seep out, she cursed herself and knew she should’ve worn a diaper. Now she had been exposed as the baby she was.

“I can’t believe this.” Dan’s voice broke the silence at the table.

Olivia opened a watery eye and saw that although Dan sounded irritated he was looking at her with concern. Her arms wobbled and she knew she couldn’t stay in this raised position forever, she lowered herself down and cringed as she sunk into the pull-up. The mess spread even more and to her shame she felt some of the poop squeezing out and on to her skirt. This was going to become a much more obvious problem very soon.

“Seriously? My colleagues dine here. Clients dine here!” Dan was looking around anxiously.

“I’m… I’m sorry…” Olivia said. She started to cry. It wasn’t the reserved cry of an adult either, it quickly threatened to become the loud tantrum of a child demanding attention.

“Don’t worry. I can deal with this.” Landon said as she placed her cutlery on her plate and started to get up.

---

If you enjoyed this part you can check out what happens next RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/livys-new-family-87104926

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Poor Livy just can’t catch a break.  I do wonder if Landon might have slipped her a little something to help move her bowels.  I have no idea how she is going to make it through this evening with even a hint of dignity remaining. Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. 

• Like 1

You just can't take little girls anywhere...

Having had a major accident in the restaurant Livy is in a bad situation. Landon steps up to the plate and takes control but not without a few embarrassing surprises for the messy Little.

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on Patreon. For $10 you can see everything early AND 47 full length stories that can only be found on my Patreon page!

---

“I just need…” Olivia was going to say she needed to go to the bathroom but it was already clear the two adults were discussing the problem amongst themselves.

“Are you sure?” Dan asked.

Olivia looked through her tears at her husband. He was looking towards Landon with something approaching relief. He almost seemed to admire that she was ready to get up and leap into action like this. Olivia just wanted out of this horrible situation, she imagined she could see a green tint to the air around her as the smell spread to nearby tables.

“I can sort this out.” Landon said, “Come on, Livy.”

Olivia slipped out of her seat. She couldn’t help reaching behind her. The padding on her pull-up was practically plastered to her backside, she wanted to unstick it but the risk of leaking even more put paid to that. This was so disgusting and embarrassing. Olivia was practically marooned until Landon came around and took her hand. Like a baby being led somewhere Olivia started waddling along behind her.

Olivia was sobbing but trying to keep her voice down. She kept looking at the people they passed hoping no one could smell what she had done. A few looked perturbed as she went by, she was mortified but there was no evidence they knew the smell was coming from her. It was something they’d probably put together quite quickly if the women lingered too long. The pair of women left the restaurant and went to the car.

It was only as Olivia’s hand was let go that she wondered exactly how Landon planned to sort this situation out. She had assumed they would head to the bathroom or maybe Landon was going to drive Dan’s car home but she was heading to the trunk rather than the driver’s door. As the trunk opened Olivia looked around nervously. She could feel her soiled pants no matter what position she tried to stand in. She gently placed a hand on the back of her pull-up and pressed slightly, she could feel everything within shifting slightly.

“I brought this just in case.” Landon said.

Olivia guiltily snatched her hand away from the seat of her diaper as she looked up. When she saw the bag Landon was holding it took a few seconds for her brain to truly appreciate what she was seeing. Her mouth dropped open.

“My… My…” Olivia stuttered.

“I found this in your closet.” Landon said cheerily, “I didn’t realise what it was right away. Not until I looked at the other side at least.”

Olivia hurried forwards and tried to pull the pink diaper bag away from Landon. She wasn’t strong enough to wrench the bag away completely but she was able to get her to lower it at least. The bag twisted around and Olivia saw the familiar words “Livy’s Diaper Bag” written in sequins and glitter. She was cringing as she obsessively looked around to make sure no one was watching.

The diaper bag had been a special Christmas gift from Dan a few years back. It was obviously meant for play and not to be used properly. The only action it had seen was from when they had done role plays about needing changes at home. The pair had once taken it into the backyard for a role play picnic and diaper change but this was the first time the bag had been taken off their property.

“This shouldn’t be here!” Olivia whined.

“What are you talking about?” Landon asked, “It’s the perfect tool for the job.”

Olivia watched as Landon placed the diaper bag on the roof of the car. She pulled it on to the side so the top zip was facing Olivia. She pulled the zipper back and Olivia felt her heart racing even more. Inside the bag was everything needed for a change. A tub of baby wipes, a small container of baby powder, some small plastic bags and, most obvious of all, a couple of big diapers folded up and ready for use.

“You can’t…” Olivia looked around and then lowered her voice, “I can’t change here.”

“That’s why I’m here to help.” Landon said. She smiled and patted Olivia on the head as if this wasn’t a totally bizarre situation.

“But-” Olivia’s heart was beating at a million miles per minute.

“It’s OK, Livy.” Landon said softly, “I’ve got you.”

Olivia let out a moan of resignation but she wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do. Her stinky and sticky diaper was getting more uncomfortable by the minute and the only way to get out of it was being gate kept by the woman in front of her. As much as the situation humiliated her Olivia found herself wanting someone else to take control.

“You can trust me.” Landon said. She reached around and opened one of the rear passenger doors.

Olivia didn’t know if she could trust Landon. This woman had muscled in on her life and was basically living with them now but her smile and calm manner in such a stressful situation made her easy to listen to. At the end of the day Olivia’s only other option was a long waddle home with a full pull-up. She slowly shuffled forwards to the seat and lowered herself down.

The mess was compressed between the seat of the pull-up and Olivia’s butt. She winced but continued to lay back. The thought that another woman was about to see her most sensitive area was only just dawning on her.

“OK, it’s been a little while since I last did this but it should be easy enough.” Landon said softly, “Just stay there, relax and let me take care of everything.”

Olivia’s skirt was hiked up. She couldn’t see her pull-up but as she watched Landon she thought she saw a flicker of disgust or apprehension for just a second. She could only imagine what things must look like down there.

There was a tearing noise as Landon reached in and carefully pulled on the sides of the pull-up. The smell was already bad but as the underwear loosened up it got significantly worse. Olivia felt so ashamed of herself. Wetting herself without control was one thing but this was so much worse.

“Everything’s fine.” Landon said. Her voice was a little strained, she was trying desperately not to breathe through her nose.

Olivia cringed as the front of the pull-up was carefully lowered between her legs. Unable to take the shame of being changed like this she covered her face and looked away. Tears were filling her eyes at the humiliation of everything that was happening.

“Aww, don’t cry Livy.” Landon said softly. She reached forward and gave the prostrate girl’s tummy a reassuring little rub, “I’m going to get you all cleaned up.”

Olivia didn’t really understand how Landon didn’t realise that the real problem wasn’t that she was uncomfortable. Olivia had always felt inadequate as an adult, Livy had always been right beneath the surface and trying to force their way out, keeping her in check took a lot of Olivia’s energies and now it felt like Livy was exploding out of her.

The cold baby wipes brought Olivia back to the situation she was in. She jumped as Landon pressed them to her diaper area and started the laborious task of cleaning her up. It felt like it took ages and Olivia spent every moment worrying that someone was going to come over and see what was happening, even Dan coming out and seeing this would’ve been too humiliating to bear.

Yet despite all these negative emotions there was still a small part of Olivia that felt OK about everything that was happening. No matter how much humiliation and shame she felt this was still her fetish, she still innately liked being cared for. That part of her was drowning underneath the embarrassment though.

“You really had to use the potty didn’t you?” Landon said as she wiped away the last of the poop, “Why didn’t you tell one of us?”

Referring to the toilet as a potty and asking why Olivia didn’t tell one of the “adults” she need to go… It was clear Landon didn’t view Olivia as an equal though how could the woman currently having her diaper changed complain about that?

“It was occupied.” Olivia muttered quietly.

“You couldn’t wait?” Landon asked.

“No…” Olivia replied. It was as if Landon was making this as embarrassing as possible on purpose.

“Lift up.” Landon said as she tapped Olivia on the hip.

Olivia lifted her butt without hesitation. She was forcefully reminded of any time Dan changed her, he did the exact same thing. The used pull-up was pulled out from underneath Olivia and she watched as Landon folded it up and put it in a plastic bag. With wide-eyed embarrassment Olivia then saw Landon put the bag on the roof of the car. Right where it could be seen if anyone came by!

Landon seemed to have no concept of privacy. She stood back as she picked up the large white rectangle of a fresh diaper. It crinkled loudly as Landon opened it up. It covered her whole upper body and Olivia was left praying no one was looking over. She was sure the white plastic must be reflecting what little light was available.

“Wow, these are huge when you open them up!” Landon laughed.

“Please just hurry up…” Olivia begged. She could barely peek at what was happening through the gaps in her fingers.

The diaper was slipped underneath Olivia’s ass and when she was finally able to lower herself down she felt the familiar comforting padding. She took a deep breath as she realised this was nearly over, she would never be able to look at Landon again.

“Ooh, almost forgot the powder.” Landon said as she stood up and pulled the powder out of the diaper bag.

Olivia’s legs twitched impatiently as she waited for Landon to finish this change. The powder was sprinkled over her crotch until the baby smell almost cancelled out the stink of the dirty pull-up. Finally, and not a moment too soon, the front of the diaper was pulled up between Olivia’s legs. When Olivia felt the tapes pressed on to the front of the padding she finally felt able to relax.

As soon as Landon stepped back Olivia sat up and brushed her skirt down to hide her diaper. She stood up and was intent on going back to the restaurant when Landon reached out and grabbed her arm.

“Hold on…” Landon said as she looked down at Olivia’s rear, “Yeah, we’re going to have to change that.”

“W-What?” Olivia asked.

Olivia looked down behind her and yelped in embarrassed shock when she saw that there was stray poop on both the back of her skirt and shirt. It wasn’t a lot but it must’ve got there somewhere during the cleaning process. All of a sudden Olivia felt very dirty. She couldn’t go back into the restaurant like this!

“What are we going to do?” Olivia asked desperately. She looked up at Landon with desperation in her eyes. She was like a toddler looking to her Mommy for help.

“I’ve got some stuff in the trunk.” Landon replied, “I was helping a friend take some clothes to a charity shop but they are still in the car.”

“Really?” Olivia sighed with relief.

“Yeah, just hold on a second and I’ll have a look.” Landon said with a smile.

Olivia leaned her side against the car feeling herself cringing in embarrassment. She couldn’t believe the way the night had turned out. She was now in a thick diaper which she could hear crinkling in the darkness, she had to admit though that Landon was surprisingly good at diapering an adult. In her experience it took multiple changes to get good at it.

“Here we go.” Landon said.

Olivia turned to watch as Landon closed the trunk and walked around the car. When Olivia saw what she was holding she felt her eyes almost bugging out of her head. Just when she thought she couldn’t be more embarrassed by what was happening she saw Landon holding a pastel pink t-shirt with pictures of Disney princesses plastered across it and a white pleated skirt that seemed significantly shorter than the one she was wearing.

“I can’t!” Olivia immediately exclaimed.

“It’s all I’ve got.” Landon replied with a shrug.

---

If you enjoyed this part you can check out what happens next RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/livys-new-family-87470535

• Like 10

Fantastic!  
it seems more than a little circumstantial that Landon just happened to have a stocked diaper bag and some young child’s age appropriate clothes available for Livy. I have a strong feeling that the diaper Landon just put on is only going to be the first of many. 
now the next question is how much longer before Livy is moved into the guest bedroom and Landon and Dan are sleeping in the master bedroom? 
I am looking forward to finding out. 

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

Fantastic!  
it seems more than a little circumstantial that Landon just happened to have a stocked diaper bag and some young child’s age appropriate clothes available for Livy. I have a strong feeling that the diaper Landon just put on is only going to be the first of many. 
now the next question is how much longer before Livy is moved into the guest bedroom and Landon and Dan are sleeping in the master bedroom? 
I am looking forward to finding out. 

I mean, should could start out in a crib in their room first and maybe allowed to watch/use a wand on her nappy until she's downgraded for misbehaving. Or perhaps this is the natural progression :)

Livy's dinner with Landon and Dan has not gone at all how she planned. The outfit Landon has brought for her seems to totally inappropriate but she has no choice to put it on and return to the restaurant despite what the other diners may think.

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on Patreon. For $10 you can see everything early AND 48 full length stories that can only be found on my Patreon page!

---

The clothes looked like something Olivia would pull out of her box of Little things in her closet. It was the sort of thing a pre-teen child would think was cool. Olivia was horrified at the prospect of wearing something like that in public whilst Livy was secretly already picturing herself wearing them. The internal war between Olivia’s two sides continued unabated. Olivia looked from the clothes to the ground and back again. She didn’t know what to do.

“Come on. I’ll help.” Landon said as she walked forward and put the clothes on the roof of the car.

“I can’t…” Olivia started to protest but as Landon reached forwards and started tugging on her shirt she found herself raising her arms compliantly.

There was a small voice in Olivia’s head questioning what on Earth she was doing. She was a grown woman, she could dress herself and yet it felt so good to give up control. Her frazzled mind was desperate to give up all control to someone else, to stop having to worry. Livy’s childishness was threatening to overtake Olivia entirely.

Olivia lifted her arms into the air and let Landon pull her shirt off. It was only when it went over her head leaving her breasts exposed that she had second thoughts. She covered her breasts with her hands and looked around, her bra felt like scant covering. There was no one in the parking lot which made Olivia feel a little better. When the new shirt was pulled over her head she let out a sigh of relief though she was surprised that the childish shirt fit her.

As Olivia looked into the window of the car she could see her reflection. She bit her lip, she had never felt as childish as she did right there in nothing but a shirt and a diaper. She tried to pull the shirt down but although it fit her it certainly wouldn’t stretch down too far.

“I need something to cover my diaper.” Olivia said quietly. A sentence she never thought she’d be saying to Landon.

“Hold on, I’ve got something right here.” Landon said as she reached into the trunk again.

This time Landon was lifting up a pleated skirt. It was white with two lines of pink material running around near the bottom. Olivia couldn’t see what material it was but it looked smooth and satiny. The rest of the skirt was fairly normal but even from there Olivia felt anxious about the size. Despite that she eagerly reached for the clothing, she couldn’t cover up her diaper too soon. There was no doubt it went well with her new shirt.

Olivia’s cheeks blushed the same colour as her shirt as she bent over to step into the skirt. She could hear the fresh diaper crinkling with each movement, even as she pulled the skirt up her legs she could hear crinkles as it rubbed against the padding. Once the diaper was in place Olivia turned back to the car window.

“It’s… It’s too small!” Olivia squealed.

Olivia tugged on the bottom of the skirt but it wouldn’t stay down. It was a very short skirt and even just standing there it seemed to barely cover the bottom of her diaper. She was sure that as soon as she started walking or if she bent over in any way the bottom of her disposable would poke out. She kept trying to get the skirt to go lower but it just wouldn’t. The whole outfit made her feel like she was two-years-old and she was filled with a mixture of humiliation and excitement. Despite herself she could feel her crotch tingling.

“It’s all we’ve got.” Landon said with a shrug, “Besides, I think you look absolutely adorable.”

Olivia always reacted well to compliments and Livy reacted even more strongly. It didn’t matter what Olivia felt though, there was simply no other option. She looked in the window and let out a little worried moan.

“Come on, Livy.” Landon said as she stepped forwards and put her arm around her shoulder, “Dan will be wondering where we went.”

Olivia was finally steered away from the window. She looked down and cringed at how she appeared, already she could picture other people looking at her and laughing. The princess shirt was like a flare designed to attract attention and that was ignoring the skirt that was so short it felt like it wasn’t there at all. The cool night air blew against Olivia’s legs and made her feel like she had nothing covering her diaper.

As Olivia was walked back to the restaurant she nearly tripped over as she pulled on the bottom of the skirt. Landon chuckled and took her hand as if she was just learning to walk. It was such an embarrassing situation, Olivia knew she should be resisting as hard as she could and yet she was just going along with it. Her submissive nature was impossible to stop.

The lights of the restaurant grew brighter and Olivia tried her best to hide behind Landon as they approached. She was practically trembling like a leaf and it had nothing to do with the temperature. She could hear herself crinkling, she was sure it wasn’t just her imagination. At the last minute she wanted to stop and tell Landon that she couldn’t go in but it was already too late, she walked through the doors to the building and felt like she couldn’t breathe.

“Relax.” Landon said quietly.

That was easy for Landon to say! Olivia’s eyes feverishly looked around at all the other diners, she expected them all to turn to her and start laughing. With the quiet chatter of the restaurant her crinkling wasn’t quite as obvious but she still thought it was far too loud for comfort. As they walked between the tables towards Dan some people did turn to look at them, Olivia could see that whether they noticed her padding or not they were certainly noticing her outfit.

When they reached the table Olivia was quick to drop into her seat. She was flushed with embarrassment which wasn’t helped by Dan staring at her. She should never have agreed to come out for dinner…

“What’s going on?” Dan asked. It was clear the question was directed at Landon but he was still staring at Olivia.

“Well, when I was changing her some of her clothes got a bit dirty so we had to improvise.” Landon said without troubling herself with keeping her voice down.

Olivia winced. Hearing Landon describe “changing her” as if she was a baby caused her almost physical pain. She wanted to say that she could have sorted it all out herself or that she didn’t need Landon’s help but she knew the truth. She had made a series of bad decisions and had completely shown herself up as the baby she liked to act as. She should’ve played it safe and worn a full diaper to dinner, she should’ve had a change of clothes prepared, she should’ve gone to the bathroom regularly, and she shouldn’t have frozen up and pooped herself at the table. In hindsight it was all so obvious and yet at the time she had been like a deer in the headlights.

Olivia chastised herself. Maybe Livy was the real her and she just pretended to be an adult after all. It would certainly explain a lot. Her lack of attention, her poor choices, her procrastinating and, of course, her wet and messy diapers. She wasn’t an adult at all, she needed looking after because she had comprehensively shown that she couldn’t look after herself.

“Olivia?” Dan’s voice brought Olivia out of the inquisition she was giving herself.

“Huh?” Olivia blinked and looked around to see a waiter, her husband and Landon looking at her.

“I asked if you want some dessert.” Dan said. It was clearly at least the third time he had had to ask.

“Oh, erm, I guess.” Olivia replied quietly.

Olivia lowered her eyes to the table. She felt even smaller, it seemed like even giving her a minute alone was enough for her to start getting lost. She saw both of her dinner companions shaking their heads at each other in amusement before ordering a simple ice cream for her and a slice of cake each for themselves.

“I like the outfit.” Dan said, “It suits you.”

As if Olivia needed more reasons to feel embarrassed and little. It was like everyone was pushing all her buttons and trying to make Livy come out for good. As Dan and Landon started discussing work again Olivia didn’t even try to hold her bladder when she felt the twinge of need. Knowing there was a thick diaper beneath her she allowed herself to let go. The hot urine cascaded around the bottom of the diaper before soaking in to the padding and spreading out.

The dessert was just as nice as the dinner. Even Olivia’s rather basic ice cream tasted great. By the time everyone had finished and Dan was paying Olivia almost felt content. For a few moments she had even forgotten how infantile she looked though she absolutely couldn’t ignore how much she felt like a little girl out with her parents.

“Right, time to go home.” Dan said once the payment was finished.

Dan and Landon got up first and started gathering their things. Olivia was a little more hesitant to move knowing how she must look to everyone else. Eventually she couldn’t delay things anymore and slipped forwards off the chair. She quickly flattened out the skirt but she felt sure her diaper was poking out of the bottom, the wetting causing the bottom of the padding to sag. She let out a little whine.

“What’s the matter?” Dan asked as she looked at Olivia with concern.

“People can see how I’m dressed…” Olivia practically whispered, “They’ll see my diaper…”

“Well, you can’t stay in that chair forever.” Dan replied. He put his arm around Olivia, “You’ll be OK, come on.”

It wasn’t exactly a reassuring thing for Dan to say .Olivia whimpered a little as she was steered away from the table. She saw people turning to look at her as they went past and she almost wished Dan would pick her up and cuddle her into his chest so she didn’t have to see the stares. Her legs were forced a little apart from the bulky diaper and the crinkling must’ve been audible to nearby tables.

Dan’s arm came away from Olivia’s shoulders and she quickly reached out to grab his hand. On the other side of her Landon walked up and took hold of her spare hand. Olivia was now being walked through the restaurant with the others holding both her hands. They’ve must’ve looked like a little family with Olivia being the strangely overgrown small child.

“Is she wearing a diaper?”

“Hush, dear.”

“I’m just saying…”

“She might have special needs.”

Olivia felt like heart had stopped and her blood had frozen as she heard an older couple they were passing discussing her. She turned to look at the quickly and saw the woman give her a rather condescending smile and a little wave. Her face glowed redder than a fire truck as she turned to look forwards again. Her eyes teared up and she had to sniff them back.

Olivia remained tense until they were back at the car. She shuddered as she was forcibly reminded of what had taken place here so recently. To her shock there were some people getting in a car just a couple of spaces over from them, if they had come out shortly beforehand…

“That was nice.” Landon said once they finally reached the car.

“Very nice.” Dan replied.

Olivia was standing near the rear passenger door waiting for the car to be unlocked. In her opinion they couldn’t get home fast enough. As she waited she suddenly felt a hand reaching under her dress and against the seat of her diaper. Without thinking she automatically moved her legs further apart for better access before she realised where she was. This wasn’t her and her husband having fun in the bedroom!

“Wet.” Landon’s voice came from just behind Olivia.

“What was that?” Dan asked from the other side of the car. There was a heavy click as Dan turned the key and the central locking disengaged.

“She’s wet.” Landon said.

Olivia winced as she looked around with panic. She had long since given up trying to stand up for herself as an adult and now it seemed like Dan and Landon were easily slipping into thinking that Olivia was just a child.

“You’ll have to change her when we get home.” Landon continued.

“I don’t need to be changed…” Olivia’s voice was so small she wasn’t sure if anyone heard her.

---

If you enjoyed this part you can check out what happens next RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/livys-new-family-87817623

• Like 8

The rest of the dinner went about how I was expecting it to go.  Once again it seemed a little coincidental that Landon only had one of the most infantile outfits imaginable available for Livy in this situation. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next. 

Landon goes on a special visit with a special person. Back at home Livy is finding things seemingly getting out of control as she seems to slip further and further into babyhood.

---

---

Landon knocked on the door of the apartment. She heard scrambling footsteps inside and she smiled to herself. The door was wrenched open and Robyn appeared. Like a blur she almost ran into Landon and wrapped her arms around her.

“Hi, Mommy!” Robyn said loudly as she beamed up at Landon.

“Shush, you’ll have the neighbours talking.” Landon said half-jokingly as she rubbed Robyn’s back.

“If they have a problem they can kiss my poopy butt.” Robyn giggled as she let Landon go.

“You haven’t…” Landon started.

“Not yet.” Robyn replied with a giddy laugh.

Robyn finally allowed Landon to enter the apartment and the front door was closed behind them. In many ways Robyn and Olivia were very similar but in many other ways they were completely different. Robyn was dressed in what Landon would call a suitable way for a Little. Her big diapered butt bulged out underneath a creamy yellow sun dress that didn’t do a great job of covering what was beneath it.

This was the fourth time Landon had visited Robyn and after their first visit had gone so well they had fallen into a relationship. She was now Robyn’s Mommy and it felt like that was helping a lot with Olivia. Landon’s goals had changed but she was very confident she could make them happen.

“So you said dinner went well the other night?” Robyn said as they went into the living room.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” Landon chuckled.

“Of course I’d believe you, Mommy!” Robyn replied. She was sitting on the floor and hugging a stuffed rabbit whilst Landon sat on the couch, “Mommy’s aren’t allowed to lie!”

“OK, OK. Story time.” Landon said with a smile.

Landon told Robyn about everything that had happened at the restaurant two days previously. She told Robyn about the meal, about Olivia’s “accident” and the change that followed. Perhaps most significantly she told Robyn about what had happened in the following days. It felt like they had all been affected by that night out and things had changed a lot. Landon could tell that Dan was seeing Olivia more and more as a little girl rather than a wife. He would ask Landon for help with chores and things whilst Olivia seemed to be in a more regressed mind set practically all the time. Olivia had been in full diapers all the time since her poopy padding at the restaurant.

“And they have no idea it’s you doing it all?” Robyn asked.

Landon smiled wickedly. As far as she was aware neither Dan nor Olivia had any clue that she was manipulating things as much as she could. Olivia always seemed to need to hurry to the bathroom, putting a little something to help her go and accept she needed diapers seemed like a kindness. A diuretic here, a laxative there; in truth she hadn’t needed to do much, once Olivia started having accidents she couldn’t seem to stop them regardless of whether Landon spiked her drinks or not.

It was all done in kindness though. It was a win for everyone involved. Olivia was clearly not suited to being an adult and being “Livy” was so much easier for her, Dan needed a proper wife who could look after him and the house and Landon herself wanted a family. It just so happened she had found a ready-made one.

“My Mommy is so naughty.” Robyn said with a childish giggle.

“I’m naughty?” Landon said as she raised her eyebrows, “I thought I told a little someone to clean this room up before I next came round.”

“I was gonna…” Robyn said as she looked at the ground, “But it’s so BORING!”

“Come up here.” Landon said as she indicated for the Little to come up on to the couch with her.

Landon didn’t need to ask twice. Robyn scrambled forwards with loud crinkles and practically jumped into Landon’s lap. With a beaming smile Landon bounced the bubbly adult baby on her knees. She could feel the fires of arousal burning inside her.

“We should probably change that diaper, huh?” Landon suggest with a voice made husky by desire. She could feel that Robyn’s diaper was clean and dry but that wasn’t going to stop her.

Landon watched Robyn squirm and it wasn’t solely from excitement. Her hand went over her belly in a way that she had recognised. She felt she had grown a sixth sense about adult babies since getting involved with Olivia. She watched as the young woman winced a little and her cheeks went a little red.

“Does my baby have a tummy ache?” Landon asked, already knowing the answer.

Robyn nodded her head. Her pigtails bounced as if they were dancing.

“You know what I think helps babies with tummy aches?” Landon asked as she gently rubbed Robyn’s back.

“What, Mommy?” Robyn asked. Her mischievous grin let slip that she already knew the answer.

“I think if you take a big deep breath…” Landon mimed the action as if speaking to an actual toddler, “And then push down with all your tummy muscles. Push all that nasty achiness into your pants.”

“R-Really?” Robyn asked. As she spoke she leaned to the side for a second. Landon realised she must’ve needed to go for some time but had been saving it for when she got there.

“Uh huh.” Landon nodded her head, “And then Mommy will take you to your nursery and we can get you out of that yucky diaper full of tummy ache and into a clean one.”

“Y-You’re going to just change me?” Robyn asked with a small pout.

“Well, maybe there’s some steps in the middle that require Mommy to get undressed as well.” Landon giggled.

Robyn laughed as well before suddenly gasping.

“It’s happening, Mommy!” Robyn exclaimed.

Landon pulled the girl forwards so they were chest-to-chest. Robyn’s head nestled between her breasts and she felt the young woman trembling slightly. Her hands went around to the diaper and she gently patted the rear.

“Let it all, baby.” Landon whispered.

Landon could feel the young woman tense up. For a couple of seconds she was so still she might’ve been a doll. Landon’s right hand remained on the outer plastic of the diaper gently stroking up and down. After a second she heard Robyn’s exhale with a little grunt. The muscles in her legs squeezed against Landon’s and a second later she felt it all happening.

“That’s it. Good girl.” Landon said quietly.

Landon felt the diaper pushing out. A solid lump pressing against the padding as Robyn pushed it out of her body. Once the first lump had dropped into the seat Robyn pushed her butt down a little more. With another gentle grunt Robyn filled the seat of her diaper completely. Landon smiled as she felt the disposable sag and bulge until it was pulled taut.

“I think I finished, Mommy.” Robyn said.

As Robyn leaned back Landon could see that her face was glowing red. She laughed as the Little quickly covered her face in embarrassment. Landon couldn’t help but smile widely as she patted the bulging diaper underneath Robyn’s dress. As she pressed her hand into it she could feel the contents shifting and spreading.

“Oh, baby.” Landon said, “You really had to go, huh?”

Robyn nodded shyly and Landon chuckled. She shifted her legs to cause the adult baby to sway a little. When she started bumping them up and down she could see Robyn cringe as she sunk into her mess. The smell was starting to escape around the cuffs of the diaper.

“Mooommmmyyyyyy!” Robyn whined.

“What?” Landon replied innocently.

“Stop it! You’re making me all mucky!” Robyn childishly complained though the smile wouldn’t leave her face.

“I think you did that all by yourself.” Landon retorted, “Come on.”

Landon let Robyn slide gingerly backwards off her knees until she was stood on the floor. The heavy diaper sagged dramatically now and if the dress hadn’t been doing much to protect her modesty before it was now doing absolutely nothing.

---

Olivia’s head was spinning. She hadn’t ever really had full control of her life thanks to her problems with attention and slipping into Little space at the worst times, but compared to right then her previous self seemed like the most put-together adult in the world.

It had been a couple of weeks since the incident at the restaurant and it felt like a seismic shift had occurred for everyone in the house. It was like Olivia had stepped through a mirror into an alternate dimension. In some ways it was her dream but in others it felt like something altogether worse. If Dan had ever seen Olivia as a fully adult woman it seemed like he had given up on that almost completely.

Ever since coming back from the restaurant Olivia had been in full diapers. At first she had been very bashful about it but over time it had become something almost approaching normal. For the first couple of days she had continued to try and run to make it to the bathroom on time but she never made it. It was hard enough making it in time before but with the diaper around her waist it was practically impossible. After that she gave up trying.

At first she was very embarrassed to have used her diaper and would run off to change right away but she had grown lazy with that as well. It didn’t take her long until she was happy to sit around in a diaper she had wet. This idleness had led to comments on more than one occasion.

Olivia was lying on the couch that morning. She had woken up thoroughly soaked and quickly changed herself before coming down for breakfast. She had wrapped her bathrobe around her but was otherwise only wearing a diaper. This would’ve been unthinkable not long ago but it wasn’t like she had anything to hide from Dan or Landon by this point.

As Olivia watched the television Landon walked into the room. Her legs had been pointed towards the open door and despite sitting up as quickly as possible it seemed she hadn’t been fast enough.

“Don’t you think you should change that thing?” Landon asked as she walked in and started rifling through the magazines that had piled up on the table.

“Huh?” Olivia replied, “I changed right before breakfast.”

“Is that right…?” Landon stood up with her hands on her hips.

Olivia felt herself blushing. She didn’t want to admit to the domineering woman that she was already wet again. She wasn’t that wet though. At least she didn’t think she was. Landon was stood looking at her almost like a stern mother or a teacher. Hands on her hips, eyebrows raised as if she knew Olivia had done something wrong. She was even wearing an apron like an old-fashioned housewife.

“Stand up.” Landon said.

“What? Why?” Olivia asked defensively.

“I want to check you.” Landon replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Ch-Check me?” Olivia repeated, “I… I don’t need you to…”

“Come on.” Landon insisted.

Olivia’s body almost seemed to move without any input from herself. Livy was taking over, an adult had given Olivia an instruction and she was supposed to follow it. She sat up a little more and slowly stood up.

The hesitation was all on Olivia’s side though. Once she was stood up Landon reached out her hands and opened her robe. For Olivia this was embarrassing but nowhere near as bad as it was in the car outside the restaurant. She looked down at the floor as Landon reached down to the crinkly underwear.

“Soaked.” Landon said dismissively.

“I’m not!” Olivia’s voice was whiny as she refuted the allegation.

“Are you sure?” Landon asked.

Like a switch had been flipped Olivia suddenly felt a lot less sure of herself. She knew she had wet herself but she thought she was only a little wet at worst. But as she looked at Landon’s face after being told she was soaked she started questioning herself. She had no confidence in herself to do something as simple as to know how wet she was.

Olivia reached down with a shaking hand and felt the padding around her waist. She gasped. The diaper had puffed out a lot and the crinkly plastic had been pulled tight by the swollen material within. Olivia reached her other hand behind her and found a decent amount of the rear was also wet. When had all this happened?

“I… I…” Olivia muttered quietly.

“You didn’t know.” It was a statement more than a question. Landon sighed, “Come on. We’ll get you changed.”

“I can do that myself.” Olivia argued but her voice was weak and she knew it.

---

If you enjoyed this part you can check out what happens next RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/livys-new-family-88179461

• Like 8

So it’s finally been confirmed that Landon is in fact behind Livy regressing. Livy is progressing rapidly towards becoming a baby but that’s expected at this point. I am still not sure how Robyn is going to fit into Landon’s future plans.  Clearly she wants the ready made family with Dan being daddy, Livy being baby, and herself as mommy. Is Robyn going to be a baby sister in the same family or is Landon going to keep Robyn as her fun time baby on the side? 
truly enjoying the story and looking forward to seeing more. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, CDfm said:

So it’s finally been confirmed that Landon is in fact behind Livy regressing. Livy is progressing rapidly towards becoming a baby but that’s expected at this point. I am still not sure how Robyn is going to fit into Landon’s future plans.  Clearly she wants the ready made family with Dan being daddy, Livy being baby, and herself as mommy. Is Robyn going to be a baby sister in the same family or is Landon going to keep Robyn as her fun time baby on the side? 
truly enjoying the story and looking forward to seeing more. 

I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

Indeed Landon seems to want her cake and eat it too. She wants everyone!

• Like 1

Interesting that Landon has let Robyn in on the secret. But that could make her quite a powerful ally if she gets a taste of the power and becomes a "big sister" to Olivia, relegating her to the lowest status.

Normal in Dan's house is increasingly feeling abnormal to Livy. At this point it is pretty hard for her to ignore that Landon and Dan are spending more and more time with each other. It was also impossible to ignore that Livywas increasingly not feeling like an equal of the other two... something very much compounded by what happens next.

---

---

Landon simply ignored her. She took Olivia’s hand and started leading her to the stairs. Olivia had to use her free hand to hold her robe together although there was nothing under there the two adults in the house hadn’t seen. That was another thing Olivia had started doing, it was subconscious at first but it was quickly bleeding over and contaminating her whole brain. When she thought of Landon and Dan she saw them as “the adults” she didn’t include herself in that.

“Landon? What’s going on?” Dan was walking out of the bathroom as the two women reached the top of the stairs.

“I’m just going to change Livy’s diaper.” Landon replied, “Do you want to get the chicken out of the freezer for dinner tonight?”

“Sure.” Dan said with a quick smile.

Olivia was speechless as Dan stepped forward towards her. For a second she thought that maybe he was going to stop everything that was happening. Instead his hand went to Olivia’s backside as he felt the heft of the wet diaper.

“This sure is a wet diaper.” Dan said, “It’s a good thing Landon is so attentive.”

Olivia’s head seemed to shrink into her shoulders like a turtle going into its shell as Dan patted her head. Dan squeezed past the both of them and headed off downstairs. Olivia watched him go and felt another lurch in her tummy. This was all normal to him now. She was going to have her diaper changed by Landon and Dan accepted it as if it was an everyday occurrence.

Olivia was taken into the master bedroom where her hand was finally let go. She watched Landon walk straight over to the closet where all her Livy things were. Her mind was still thinking about the previous interaction. She had already started to see the others as adults but it was also clear they saw her as a child, a small child.

“Lay down.” Landon said over her shoulder as she reached into the closet.

Olivia followed instructions on instinct. She was always a people please whether she was Big or Little but when given an order by an “adult” she started doing what she was told without even thinking about it. She let the robe slip off her shoulders and on to the floor leaving her wearing nothing but a diaper in front of Landon for the second time, and just like the first time it was the prelude to a diaper change.

When Landon turned away from the closet she didn’t flinch when seeing Olivia. The nearly naked woman walked to the bed and sat down on the edge, a moment later she was flat on her back. Landon came over to her and placed a fresh diaper next to her on the bed as well as baby wipes and baby powder. Olivia bit her lip. She was struggling with Livy again, her brain was split between being utterly embarrassed and enjoying the moment a lot.

“I found this in the closet.” Landon said. She held up Olivia’s pink pacifier and the woman lying on the bed nearly choked as she saw it, “It’s cute.”

“I… I…” Olivia stuttered. She didn’t know what she was trying to say. That she could explain? It didn’t seem like any explanation was necessary.

Landon put one hand on top of the mattress and leaned forwards. The pacifier was pointed, bulb first, towards Olivia who was like a deer in the headlights. It was slowly moved closer and closer until it was finally just inches from her face.

“Open up.” Landon said softly.

Olivia’s mouth opened immediately. She felt the rubber nipple press against her tongue and she closed her mouth. Sucking in she pulled the pacifier closer until the mouth guard was flat against her face. As the soother moved in her mouth Olivia saw Landon smile at her.

“Absolutely adorable.” Landon said softly. She ran a hand down the side of Olivia’s face.

The tapes noisily separated from the front of the diaper and in the quiet of the room it sounded infinitely louder than it usually did. Olivia thought the tension in the air wasn’t helping matters. The front of the diaper lowered and as Olivia was exposed to Landon for the second time she heard her cluck her tongue and saw her shake her head.

“Just like I thought.” Landon said, “Soaked.”

Olivia blushed deeply. This wasn’t the first time Landon had changed Olivia but it felt very different. There was no emergency this time for one thing, there was no reason Olivia couldn’t be doing this herself. For another thing there was a lot more care being put into this change. This wasn’t just doing a job that needed to be done, Olivia could see that Landon was enjoying it and, to her embarrassment, Little Livy was beaming inside of her. She sucked on the pacifier and felt it calming her a little.

“This might be cold.” Landon warned.

Olivia felt the baby wipe pressing against her and despite knowing it would be cold she still jumped a little as it touched her. The wipes rubbed her down and Landon was very thorough with her work.  Olivia’s face was red already but as she felt the other woman getting into her most private areas she starting blushing for a whole different reason.

In total it seemed that four or five wipes were needed before Landon was satisfied. The balled up wipes were placed in the diaper and pulled out from under her leaving Olivia completely naked. Landon seemed to be in no hurry as she folded the diaper up into a little parcel and used the tapes to keep it closed.

Olivia nervously sucked on the bulb that filled her mouth as Landon picked up the new diaper. She was well past the stage of arguing she didn’t need them and it wouldn’t matter either way since she had demonstrated that she didn’t know how wet she was before this change. Landon was really in no rush at all.

The new diaper was unfolded slowly by Landon. Olivia could feel her cheeks burning as the disposable was placed flat between her legs. The naked woman felt Landon’s arm hook under her legs before she was rolled back in exactly the same way that Dan did it. Her feet kicked out a little as she worried she was about to topple over before she was lowered back down. There was a soft crinkle as her butt came back to rest on the padding.

“Can’t forget the baby powder.” Landon said with a wide smile as she picked up the bottle and opened the top.

As the thin white powder rained down over her crotch Olivia got the distinct smell which always reminded her of being a baby. The scent of the powder was pushing her even further towards Livy. Everything that had happened since the restaurant felt like a pummelling to her grown up status. With each proverbial blow she took Livy’s voice became stronger and Olivia became weaker. It would be so easy to just give in to her Little side.

Once the powdering was finished Landon took the front of the diaper and pulled it up between Olivia’s legs. Olivia looked down as her crotch disappeared beneath the new thick padding. The crinkly disposable was flattened out over Olivia’s tummy and then the tapes were brought tightly together to close it.

“There you go.” Landon said as she patted the diaper, “Isn’t that much better?”

Olivia shyly nodded her head causing Landon to chuckle. The bigger woman moved away from the bed allowing Olivia to sit up. She was just reaching for some of her clothes that she had left stacked on a chair nearby when Landon cleared her throat loudly. Olivia looked over her shoulder and froze. Her eyes widened to their maximum extent.

“I saw this in the closet as well.” Landon said cheerfully as she held up Olivia’s dinosaur onesie.

“I… I think I’ll put on my regular clotheth.” Olivia lisped around her pacifier quietly as she pointed vaguely towards her sweatpants.

“You don’t want to wear those old things.” Landon said as she came back across the room, “You want to be cute, don’t you? And I’m sure you know how much better your pretty onesies are at holding your diapers nice and close to you.”

Olivia let out a little whine. Of course she wanted to look cute but she was rapidly losing control of everything that was happening in the house. Her momentary hesitation seemed to be all Landon needed.

“Come on, Livy.” Landon said. She was now only a pace away from Olivia as she held up at the colourful onesie, “I know what you want.”

Landon did know what Livy wanted. The problem was Olivia wasn’t sure if she wanted it.

“Lift your hands up.” Landon said gently.

Olivia’s arms left her side before she even thought about what was happening. Even when she did take a moment to think about it she didn’t stop her hands from rising into the air like a toddler getting dressed by their parent. She didn’t know why she was surprised since this “parent” had just changed her soaked diaper.

The onesie was primarily a very faint green colour and patterned with colourful dinosaurs all over. It was one of Olivia’s favourites. The thin material was pulled over her arms and she briefly struggled to find the correct holes. Then it came down over her head and was pulled down over her belly. When her head emerged through the hole at the top Landon was already crouched in front of her. She moved her legs a little further apart as Landon pulled the two flaps together.

“Adorable…” Landon stood up and poked the onesie in between Olivia’s boobs, “Plus adorable…”

This time Landon gently poked Olivia on the nose. Olivia chewed on her pacifier a little more in embarrassment. The differences between the women had rarely been so stark. Landon was wearing her regular adult clothes and looked the picture of mature femininity meanwhile Olivia was in one of her most childish onesies with her butt bulging underneath it showing that she was wearing baby pants. As if any more evidence of Olivia’s childishness was needed the pacifier bobbed between her blushing cheeks.

“Equals super adorable!” Landon finished.

Olivia saw Landon’s arms go out before she was swallowed in a big hug from the taller woman. Olivia started waving the white flag and Livy was bursting through. The diapered woman let herself sink into the cuddle with her head nestled right between Landon’s breasts. She sucked on her pacifier with content as Landon started stroking her head.

“Come on, let’s go downstairs, Livy.” Landon said as she finally pulled back.

Olivia’s hand was taken again and just like she was led upstairs she was now taken back to the lower floor. The pair walked into the living room where Dan was now sitting and reading a book. He looked up as the two women walked in. Olivia immediately regretted looking the way she did. With a pacifier in her mouth and only an infantile onesie covering her thick diaper she realised she was the picture of a baby.

The outfit Olivia was wearing contrasted wildly with the woman leading her into the room. The colourful onesie couldn’t look more childish but Landon’s own outfit couldn’t look more grown-up. Landon’s clothes were elegant and stylish, she was wearing an outfit that looked perfect for her. A top fitted top, skirt and boots that all worked together to apparently show off her curves as much as possible. The only curves Olivia felt like she had were the ones caused by her bulging diaper.

“Looking good.” Dan said with a smile before going back to his book.

Olivia blushed wildly. She didn’t really know what to do with herself so she sat on the couch, Landon sat down next to her and turned the television on. She changed the channel to one showing cartoons. After a couple of minutes Dan placed his bookmark in his book and walked across to the couch as well. With Landon on one side of her and Dan on the other Olivia was sandwiched between the two adults.

Something about the scenario just felt right. She leaned against Dan and felt two arms going behind her. Turning her head from side to side she could see that both Landon and Dan had her arms around her and each other. They were all cosily sat together and Olivia couldn’t help but smile.

---

If you enjoyed this part you can check out what happens next RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/livys-new-family-88541406

• Like 8