LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone ~ New Here and Excited to Join!

Hello All, 

Well, I'm going to try and tell you all about me; I'm hopes of making some new friends and being a positive part of this community!  I'm very excited to be here, and am hoping to have a positive experience while contributing to an awesome community of folks.  I have been an AB throughout my entire life and, in fact, my earliest memories are AB related. Not sure how this became my personality (Damn you, "Tom and Jerry!"), but it is, and so at this stage in my life I would just like to embrace it, and hopefully meet some cool people to call friends. 

I am a teacher, and have been for a few years now. I think that most people would be SHOCKED to learn that I am an AB, just because they are so used to interacting with me in my everyday self - which is a combination of two characters I carefully crafted over many years: the Alpha Male and the Charismatic Performer. This has helped me survive in the world, and is something I did out of necessity after several disastrous occurrences directly related to "being myself" with friends and girlfriends starting in High School. 

At this point, I just want to meet some awesome people that are aware of who I actually am, and love and embrace me. Discovering this community, I'm hoping, is a first step towards that goal. I also love to jam out on great music, play video games (Xbox Series X), and work on projects like woodworking.  I have two dogs whom I love with my whole heart, and I think I've got a pretty decent sense of humor. 

I know... tl;Dr.  However if you did read, please feel free to message me, as I would love to make new friends!  Also, I know this isn't the place for this - but I'm single and in North Texas, so if you read this and would like to talk (in that way), I would be very interested in hearing from you, as well!

Thanks for reading!  I look forward to meeting you all!

Sincerely, 

JPB

• Like 5

Hi and welcome to DD @ShatterG8. You've come to the right place. There are lots of friendly folks to get to know. The friends I have met here have helped me so much on this journey. If you have any questions or want to chat feel free to drop me a line. 

• Like 3

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us! Come in, grab a high chair, get comfy. Nice intro, by the way, good job! I think you’ll like it here, lots of good likeminded folks. If you have any questions, just ask. 
I’m guessing, you are making a reference to, Tom & Jerry’s “Baby Puss” cartoon. It is a great episode, and of course one of my favorites. 
I hope to be seeing you around now? Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 4

Hey everybody!  Thank you all for taking the time and replying to my intro message.  It was really cool to see the replies and messages that I'd gotten so quickly!  I'm sorry it took me so long to reply!  

So far, I've gotten several messages from folks welcoming me to the community, which is awesome. I really joined hoping to make some friends, and it does seem like this is a good place to do that. And, yes, I am referring to the Tom and Jerry episode entitled "Baby Puss." Though, it seems like enforced babification was a theme that ran pretty rampant through the old cartoons!

I am so looking forward to getting to know you all, and again, I'm always looking to make new friends so please don't hesitate to message me!

• Like 3

Welcome! Your intro did a great job of describing who you are, and, illustrating the masks that a lot of people wear in order to function in the world. Hopefully, you'll be comfortable being yourself here. There are lots of great people. 

• Like 2

Hey, again!  Wow, what a great community. I'm truly impressed and so glad that I decided to join and post. Thank you so much for the amazing welcome, and for your thoughtful responses. I truly am looking forward to being myself here, and making some new friends! 

For those that have messaged me, thank you as well!  Please forgive me if I miss some of the nuance inherent in messaging, as I can be pretty awkward with the most mundane of topics. 😬

• Like 2

Welcome, JPB. Seems like from your intro., you & I have some things besides diapers in common. You see, I'm a teacher, too. You mention wood working, I do a bit of that in connection with building muzzle loaders. (I've built two). In decades past, I did quite a bit of performing in bands, and still enjoy playing music with friends. Good to have you here. I know you'll enjoy yourself.

• Like 2