LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Start A Useless Rumor About The Person Above You

Nat

^Is an attack kiwi who have run away from the squadron and now lives underground camouflaged as a mole (on one of Dolly Partons breasts).

Is now so afraid of making noises when using the toilet, and being hunted down by the rest of the attack kiwis, that he wears a nappy all day, so he doesn't need to use the toilet.

^Is an attack kiwi who have run away from the squadron and now lives underground camouflaged as a mole (on one of Dolly Partons breasts).

Is now so afraid of making noises when using the toilet, and being hunted down by the rest of the attack kiwis, that he wears a nappy all day, so he doesn't need to use the toilet.

:roflmao:

^Is at this very moment telling the rest of the attack kiwis AND her exploding elephants where to look

First off a big sincere thanks to Julia for posting a response to my last useless rumor :) thought I had killed the damn thread for a moment..I seem to be good at that for some reason

now back to our regularly scheduled rumors:

^^was the one who told Diapered_Witch that all you needed was a magic marker to become a witch