LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Start A Useless Rumor About The Person Above You

Nat

^Has delusions that he is a human being, when in fact he is yet another 500lb Arcturan bat-eating tree-frog with pretensions of becoming enchanted royalty. We're more common than you might imagine.

^wanted a mommy so badly that he bought an old skeleton wrapped in bandages from Egypt on ebay - he later learned that the seller was dyslexic!

Plainly suffers from Mid-Atlantic Confusion The British spelling is "Mummy", American "Mommy", and yet Julia prefers the British term "nappy". Obviously doesn't know her dummy from her pacifier! :P

Agreed, Attends 99. She doesn't realise that she would probably get more for her "nappies" if she decribed them as "used".

^Is a mummy...

Oh my god, the mummy returns

mum⋅my   /ˈmʌmi/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [muhm-ee] Show IPA Pronunciation

noun, plural -mies, verb, -mied, -my⋅ing.

–noun 1. the dead body of a human being or animal preserved by the ancient Egyptian process or some similar method of embalming.

2. a dead body dried and preserved by nature.

3. a withered or shrunken living being.

4. a dry, shriveled fruit, tuber, or other plant organ, resulting from any of several fungous diseases.

^Is a mummy...

3. a withered or shrunken living being.

4. a dry, shriveled fruit, tuber, or other plant organ, resulting from any of several fungous diseases.

There's nothing withered or shrunken about me, alas. Not even wrinkled (Except when confronted by Julia, the ultimate pr*ck-shrinker.)

The top half of Julia, of course, bears no resemblance to a mummy.

While you are doing your very laudable research, Julia, have a look for Loki's daughter, Hel. She's a nice girl, a really nice girl. You'd like her. So much like you.