LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scoop this bear

I took this picture last Monday.

this prick has been taking apart our garbage for the last few weeks.

I walked outside and there he was.

I yelled at him and said what the hell you think you’re doing?  He looked at me and moved a long with what he’s doing.

then I walked out the front door he was just passing my car so I walked up to my car and got in it.  And watched him.

I was not afraid at all.

118F97FB-8313-4DA1-B0BE-34D3840C441D.jpeg

• Like 5

seeing that, id put a gun purchase on a credit card, a 35 remington, something ive been thinking of anyway since there are bears here, i dont hunt but i dont want them damaging my house or land, or making their way in, especially with a mom who has a bad heart(scares can and have made her need nitro), im not sure if my 20 ga semi auto hatfield with 7.5 shot will do the job if one broke in.

7 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I yelled at him and said what the hell you think you’re doing?  He looked at me and moved a long with what he’s doing.

then I walked out the front door he was just passing my car so I walked up to my car and got in it.  And watched him.

I was not afraid at all.

You mush have some Australian mixed with Russian in you lol

5 hours ago, feralfreak said:

seeing that, id put a gun purchase on a credit card, a 35 remington, something ive been thinking of anyway since there are bears here, i dont hunt but i dont want them damaging my house or land, or making their way in, especially with a mom who has a bad heart(scares can and have made her need nitro), im not sure if my 20 ga semi auto hatfield with 7.5 shot will do the job if one broke in.

Get some deer slugs!  looks like that bear is close enough that a slug will take him out.

6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Get some deer slugs!  looks like that bear is close enough that a slug will take him out.

slugs? id be afraid to shoot those, slugs are suppose to kick like a son of a bitch, and i need a minimum of 1300fps for the gun to cycle

• Like 1

Wow. Cheeky. Here we have to share the backcountry with grizzlies. Not fun when you encounter one. If you would rather not use a firearm I would suggest getting some bear bangers to scare it off. 

Another thought. Will your local fish and wildlife set up a bear trap and remove it? 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Double-ought buck, Each pellet is a 9mm in a pump action full choke. A slug is fine, too 75 cal. So waht if the kick is a son of a bitch?  What's better that our being Yougi yogurt? Still the buckshot would be better as it would spread out a bit with the effect of several 9mm rounds. You do not have to be so precise. any head or chest shot will do. Other than that, a .45 pistol; head, throat or knee. Elsewise, anthing supersonic. A good AR or AK frame with a supersonic round of decent size. I do not know if a .556/223 would do much even if it were supersonic Avoid Nerf or paintball guns

On 5/2/2023 at 3:21 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I was not afraid at all.

118F97FB-8313-4DA1-B0BE-34D3840C441D.jpeg

That wasn't me I swear