LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ADHD and Incontinence Desires

So in the last couple months I was diagnosed with ADHD. While I can ruminate about the implications and how being un-diagnosed until now may have affected my progress. What I am most interested in now is using what I have learned about ADHD brains to better achieve my goals.

ADHD brains work best with visual reminders and cues. I have rearranged my diaper archive to be front and center at my personal computer.

Inked20230430_193943.thumb.jpg.fd886750420abbd9114b7347ad566e23.jpg

I am looking for advice for visual cues for my home office which is in a public space and would like to keep it vanilla(ish) as well as things I can put in my room/personal space to remind myself of my goal and objectives. Also if anyone has suggestions for something on the go on my keychain or in my pocket. While diapers out and in my periphery are great, that isn't necessarily my goal. It is wetting in general.

Welcome to the team!

Sooooo while yopu may have had a diagnosis of ADHD by one provider another provider might class those same characteristics into a different "mystery silo term" (Spectrum disorder, neruo divergent, w/e tiktokers are self diagnosing with)...

I have been through medications most of my life managing my "ADHD" but have been looking into CBT for actual management of this shit.

CBT is cognitive behavioral therapy, generally it consist of AT LEAST these basic components.
-One hour a week in clinical settings
-Accurate and defined desired/expected outcome for targeted behavior being addressed
-Usually some sort of device to aide in the ability of maintaining SET cognitive state in patient allowing to them keep the corrective patterning behavior in their active train of thought for the the duration of the hour.

blah blah blah also I am not a doctor I just steal these lab coats.

23 hours ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

Welcome to the team!

Sooooo while yopu may have had a diagnosis of ADHD by one provider another provider might class those same characteristics into a different "mystery silo term" (Spectrum disorder, neruo divergent, w/e tiktokers are self diagnosing with)...

I have been through medications most of my life managing my "ADHD" but have been looking into CBT for actual management of this shit.

CBT is cognitive behavioral therapy, generally it consist of AT LEAST these basic components.
-One hour a week in clinical settings
-Accurate and defined desired/expected outcome for targeted behavior being addressed
-Usually some sort of device to aide in the ability of maintaining SET cognitive state in patient allowing to them keep the corrective patterning behavior in their active train of thought for the the duration of the hour.

blah blah blah also I am not a doctor I just steal these lab coats.

This comes across as quite insensitive; great that you're making progress in your life, no need to disparage other people's diagnosis. The OP also didn't ask for alternative therapy recommendations. 

• Like 1