LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[DELETED]

8 hours ago, boomboombabe said:

I bit the bullet and bought my first pack of nappies earlier and put one on as soon as i got home. Even just the feeling of being in my clean dry nappy is incredible, i can't stop rubbing it and feeling it crinkle and thinking about filling it. I will try wetting it soon and am saving up my poo to make a stinky tomorrow. I'm just here to explore this new experience with like minded folks, especially other diaper wearing queer women (please tell me I'm not alone!). 

@boomboombabe

Welcome to daily diapers! my name is Brian, and I've been a member here for almost four years. You have just Stated a fact that is non refutable. Wearing a diaper is something that it's almost like it's erotic, And the fact that you are enjoying it is good as well. When I started my journey in 2019, I was thinking of the same thing you were, how it felt to wear one, to rub it, to hear it crinkle, to be naughty and use it, those are the same kinds of feelings that I was fighting with, and then I realized that there's nothing bad about using a diaper, there's nothing naughty about using a diaper, it's just there, and if you're wearing a diaper that is what is expected to be done to use your diaper.

there are many people that choose not to use their diapers, they just wear them for comfort, they don't wet them they don't mess them, they wear them for the feel or they wear it because of support because it feels good. Like me who are an incontinent diaper lover use them as intended, change them every time it happens, and we actually Feel better about wearing diapers or we feel safer because we are wearing diapers.  Having a disability such a cerebral palsy, and having been incontinent for the last four years, I can tell you that CP is one of the main conditions that may end up being the cause of subcondition such as incontinence or lack of muscle control in certain areas. Me being disabled, maybe it's expected that people that have a disability may end up being incontinent at some point, and the fact that I have to keep getting up in the middle of the night and I can't sleep and there's a whole bunch of other things that happen, wearing diapers works for me and it's the best thing, because wearing 24/7, you don't have to worry anymore, you end up giving up that control and say I'm gonna let it happen It also releases the stress level and reduces it to almost a point of 0, are close to it. What you said above is exactly the way I felt about wearing a diaper, feeling guilty, feeling like it was naughty, it feels good, it crinkles, and when you have it on people expect you to use it I can see why people would be drawn to a diaper like that, so there's nothing to be embarrassed about and there's nothing to be scared about, because people feel the same way, and I think you hit it right on the head exactly the way I felt. Now that I wear diapers, it solves my diaper lover interest, the feelings and the urges I had, and being incontinent, it serves the medical end, so it deals with both problems in an appropriate way and I don't have to worry anymore and I can be the guy that I wanted to be, but couldn't be because of people that would think it was bad or disgusting.

Now that you have found out what you found out, you should not feel bad about wanting to explore it. This is the place to do it, and you can do it in an appropriate way, and remember that you are in control of what happened, people may end up saying something about it, but they don't deal with the situations that we do. Enjoy your exploration but do it in an appropriate manner and everything will be fine.

Brian

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, boomboombabe said:

Thank you @~Brian~ it feels so nice to be encouraged to follow those feelings rather than being ashamed. It just feels so right. Wetting my knickers never excited me as much as pooing them but wetting my nappy was incredible! Just lying there on the floor peeing without a care in the world and feeling it swell up all warm and squishy. Then bouncing on it was glorious. Can't wait to fill it with something stinky later!

@boomboombabe

You're welcome! That is part of the thing that I was trying to figure out four years ago when I had the feelings emerge again. I ended up having these feelings ever since I was eight years old, and since I was eight, and far too old for diapers, I had to repress these feelings, because I did not want people to think I was some sort of crazy old fool, nor did I want someone to send me to some sort of medical facility to be somehow fixed. There's nothing wrong with your feelings and there's nothing wrong with wearing diapers, part of the deal is that there are some people who deal with bad traumas and where diapers because it makes them feel better, or they regress because it makes them remember good things in their life before things turn worse. 

The allure of diapers is something that people might not quite understand. I am a firm believer that there are some parents that are so worried about getting their child out of diapers, that they end up letting them wear diapers until they are ready to train them, and then they try to train them out of diapers, which usually backfires, because the first thing that a person needs to realize is that a baby has to be able to tell what's going on, have appropriate muscle control, have appropriate ability to understand what's going on, and then being able to perform the deed. If a kid isn't ready physically emotionally Spiritually or mentally, they are not ready, and no form of Persuasion will change that. The kid has to have physical control of his body, being able to tell when he feels what he feels, then be able to verbalize that he needs to use the bathroom, then be able to be fully readable undress himself pull his pants down do the deed and then deal with the consequence. If a kid is not ready for this, no way will they be ready to get out of diapers if they are afraid or they're being made fun of because other kids aren't diapers and they are.

I'm a firm believer that kids Should be kids. Sure, all kids should be given the opportunity to potty train, because that is the normal way of things. They should be given all of the opportunities, all of the praise, and all of the support that they need, but the problem is that there are individuals that are so worried about getting this part of the life over with, that they try to force it faster than a kid is ready, and more than once I have seen it personally that a parent is forced to take a step back and then go at the pace of the kid As I said a kid has to be ready, not just a parent. 

It also depends on the chronological age of the person that is being trained. Training is something that requires a child to be ready. Usually, when a kid who is old enough to verbalize is complaining about a wet diaper or a messy one, then that would be a sign that maybe the kid is ready to train. If he is, then you give him the training and you help him and do exactly what you would do for somebody who you're trying to train. Not, you back off A little bit, but you encourage the kid to train, but if the kid cannot, then you don't force the issue, because you want them to learn that this process is not scary or shouldn't be scary and someone shouldn't be getting in trouble or getting yelled at. It's just a fact of life, and once you're trained, then that is a big step forward in independence.  If the kid isn't ready, then you don't force the issue, you support, but you don't force! this will scare kids into not wanting to train and it'll take longer for them to get out of diapers, which is something some parents I don't think understand, but nowadays I think people understand that kids train later, so diapers have been made to take care of this.

24 minutes ago, boomboombabe said:

Just lying there on the floor peeing without a care in the world and feeling it swell up all warm and squishy. Then bouncing on it was glorious. Can't wait to fill it with something stinky later!

You have just stated something that is very important! when you were a baby, you didn't have the ability not to mess and not to wet, and you didn't know that it was the wrong thing to do, because to you being a baby it was the right thing to do, because that was to be expected. You didn't use the diaper, then you would probably end up in a doctor's office and they would probably be making sure that you used it! they wanna make sure that you're healthy and everything else, so they would probably be checking on it. 

Yes! that's exactly the way I feel myself! when you have a diaper on, it might end up reverting you back to the days when you were a baby, when you were expected to use the diaper! being expected to use the diaper meant that you were probably going to be changed into another one and cleaned up. The sensation that you feel when you release is nothing less then total Bliss! when you're wearing a diaper, your diaper is to be used, when you're wearing a diaper you don't have to worry about what happens, because you will just change your diaper and clean yourself up later The idea that you were able to release can sometimes bring about reactions of a personal nature, and it can also bring maybe a sexual reaction or maybe you will end up feeling those particular feelings Because the sensation is so enthralling that it gives you an exhilarating feeling!

Also, the feeling of just being able to let go when your diaper: there's nothing better than this! it might make you feel like you're being naughty, because you probably know because it's been burned into your head since the time you are about 3 1/2 that you shouldn't use the diaper, that you should use the toilet. When you finally potty train, then you realize that that is what you're expected to do. If you feel the sensation and it makes you feel the way it does, it just feels like you are releasing a torrent of pee into a diaper, and you feel Like you should be in control, but you're not, because you're just letting it all out. Is what a young kid feels like when it is trying to release: to him or her, they need to get rid of this, because it's not something they need. Children usually wear diapers that are used until they are changed, and as such they feel the mess and they feel the wetness, and they might get used to it, or they remember the feeling of innocence as they're just releasing, not worrying about getting caught by their mom or their dad or their significant other or any one else, they just release. They feel like they're on cloud 9, and that's just about the best feeling in the world!

i'm so glad that I made the decision I made in 2019! this decision has been one that I'll never forget, and every time that I question myself and I wonder if I made the right decision, and I end up having to use the diaper at night, and it's full and I need to change it, then I always think to myself I made the right decision, I don't have to worry, I don't have to be embarrassed or anything like that, I just go with it. As I said, never be afraid to explore these feelings and to accept them if that's what you want to do, because that makes sense to me: you have to analyze the reasoning why you feel the way you do, and then come to the decision that makes sense to you, but based on what I have seen, you seem to be on your way to exploring the feelings and the sensations and the sounds and everything else that all diaper wearing individuals deal with, regardless of age. Being little, even when you're an adult, brings back good memories if that's what you've had in childhood, and that's why people like to regress and go back to times when they don't have any responsibilities, when they can just let go of anything they're holding in their diapers, be a kid laugh and have fun and have their grown up caretakers take care of it! that's why being a kid is so important, and why being a kid should not be forced and accelerated simply because diapers are a part of the equation. I am a firm believer that forcing kids out of diapers before they are ready is 90% of the reason that people are probably having feelings that they do. I'm not saying that it's always 90%, but a pretty good amount of them probably are diaper lovers or adult babies because of the feeling that being innocent and helpless brings to them, being able to play all day long, being able to not have to get up to use the bathroom, not to have a care in the world, except when your parents decide that it's time to eat, or take a bath, or change your diaper! in these type of situations you are in heaven because you know someone will take care of you, and hopefully the Times that you enjoyed being a baby are good ones, and as I said, it's a shame that more people don't understand that there are reasons why people are attracted to diapers or lake diapers, because they are wired that way or because they feel something is missing: that's what I felt like, I tried to repress and forget about these feelings and try to bury them deep, but they're still here, even at almost age 51!

enjoy yourself! that is the most important thing but do it responsibly in an appropriate manner and appropriate place!

Brian

• Like 1

Hi Bea, and welcome to DD! Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. There are many likeminded people here. So do feel at home, and make yourself comfy. Any questions, just ask. I have been interested in diapers (cloth & disposables), and plastic pants all my life. I mostly just wet mine, and I have used things like oatmeal in my diaper, to simulate a mess. One of theses days, I will go full on, real mess. But for right now, I’m ok. What a thought though, a big load in a diaper, and stuck in a bouncy chair, or someone holding on to you, bouncing you up and down ! 😁 Or how about an adult sized rocking horse! 
I hope you can stay with us here some? Buy the way, you’re in Ohio, it’s DIAPER, not nappy 😆 Just kidding, you use what’s natural for you. I enjoy hearing both terms. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! I hope you might find that special someone. Till then, you have plenty of other friends here.

• Like 2

Hi and welcome to DD! I'm glad you got to try your first diaper after potty training. As I'm writing this an ad for potty training come on TV. LOL!😂 You're NOT a big kid now!😏😉

• Like 1

Hello :) so I’m totally new to this but here we go … so I’ve loved diapers since I was potty trained and would even steal them from cousins ,baby brother, and wear them , but now that I’m 23 ( actual age) I’ve bought diapers and gotten caught and lied about health issues but I’m super on edge about my Abdl side. I feel small and secure when I’m in them but there is literally no one around where I’m from that is Abdl too so I’m bummed out and I still love it don’t get me wrong but … it’s starting to get boring without someone to have with me around me etc (girl) that has the same feelings about diapers as me ? Idk I’d really like to maybe have a girlfriend that either wore diapers with me or just accepted it or even both !

• Like 1