LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Playing with my dollies

I have a few Dollies

They sometimes do things that I do like. Who likes having her rubber panties felt up under her skirt, dress or babydoll?

large.5a125fdc14e4f_15dollies.jpg.d8b81e

Hoisemother says that it serves me right for being such a wetsy girl at my age. I am only 5

• Like 3

*gasps* I luv the frog overalls on your dollies!! I fink... I wanna get a Dolly too, especially wif frog overalls... frogs are the best!! But but the dollies look like soooo much fun! Closest i gots is my build a bears.... which... are fun too!  Ill come back wif a picture tomorrow, they has pretty dresses to show off!!

• Like 1

Dolly Andrea and Dolly Lisa come to bed with me at night. Maybe you can see it in this picture

bedlite.jpg

• Like 1

@Jessica1965

Again, another pretty picture, and very adorable as well! not sure exactly what you guys were doing when you were playing, but it looks like she was talking to you as you are holding her up, pretending to do something incredible, or maybe to have a tea party or something like that. Our Imaginations are a powerful things, and the good thing about our imaginations Is that regardless of what age we are, we can always pretend, we can always try to relive things in our past, or remember things that were happier times for us or whatever it is. This stupid world is so stupid that it makes me want to jump back sometimes because people don't understand and they don't seem to understand that there are people that want to escape, escape a world that doesn't seem to care about the people living in it, and this way, you can do that by pretending with your friendly dollies and you can do whatever you want, because they will always remain ageless, while we grow older and older, but we are always as young at heart as we want to be.

As I keep saying You are a pretty little girl, and you are very very very lucky to have a Mommy that provides for you and takes care of you like she does. It is awesome to be able to see pictures of you being able to enjoy yourself and have fun at the same time. Of us deal with things in our lives and we worry about things that others may not, and sometimes we take for granted the fact that time goes by so quickly. I remember when I was growing up I'd always ask my mother and my father about something that I wanted, and if I didn't hear that they were thinking about it, or that I would hear a yes or a no answer, they would always tell me "Someday, Bud, Someday."  When you hear those words, that kind of makes you think that it will be forever, but in all estimation of time, time never stops, so you have to make sure that you make good memories of the time you have, because you're only young once and you live your life to the fullest extent possible. I'm always a proponent of a kid being a kid, and kids nowadays don't even have the life that we used to have, with a mother and a father sometimes that care about us and love us and might take us to the park or to the zoo or to someplace that was fun, or maybe to a forest so that we can camp are things like that. Are things that I grew up with and I always have good memories of those, but I do realize that there are people who grew up in a different time. Different way of thinking so parents aren't as nuclear as They were maybe back in the 60s, When things change, sometimes they change for the good, sometimes they change for the bad, and some of us well we think of things that make us happy and things that we did in the past that always give us the best feelings. Those feelings if they're strong will always be with you, and sometimes they are unmistakable because you know when you feel the way you do.

What I'm saying is to enjoy the time that you are playing and pretending and doing things that you're doing, because those times are special. People worry about their life sometimes, and they sometimes want to grow up too fast, and sometimes in the world that we live in people have to grow up faster because maybe somebody that took care of them is no longer here to do that or there's things that make them more responsible because they are the oldest or whatever it is. People always want to grow up, so they can be like the adults, where they can make those decisions and all of this, and I have learned from experience that sometimes you may not want to grow up so fast, when you look at the world around you it makes a lot of sense. Why would you want to grow up in a world where everybody is mean nasty end naughty, when you can play and enjoy yourself and do things that make you feel good? The obvious answer is you would want to be able to play and enjoy yourself, and leave the responsibility to the adults, sometimes I wonder if some of the adults, when they deal with politics for example, Are no different than a couple of two year olds having a fight over something that they're playing with, and somebody has to step in and separate them and tell them to knock it off and get back to work! that's the way government is, one side argues one Point of view, the other side another point of view, and they keep on screaming yes yes yes, the other side says no no no, and nothing gets done.

So as I said enjoy these times because they are special. Looks like your friend there is enjoying your counsel, and you are having a lot of fun! do you have a name for your doll? She is adorable just like you hugs

Brian

Is that a Merida doll from Brave? She's very cute! I recently found my baby doll from when I was a toddler stored in my parents' attic. She needs a good cleaning, and her clothes have to be washed but I was quite pleased to find her.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are my dollies: Although the picture of Lisa Michelle Denise Christine is a bit out of date since she has lost a lot of hair. She will be 60 years old next year. I take her and Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine to bed with me because dollies love to be with perple and sleeping in a real bed makes them feel like real persons. Also Andrea and Lisa are in real little girls' dresses

These dollies have a special LG story

large.gallery_27920_491_15387.jpg.590018

I forst saw one about 25 years ago and thought what a wonder fairy doll she would be so I got her and later, three more. In about Y2K I found some more and sent them to Spinner Grace at GirlTalk to She loved them and the idea that they would make wonderful fairy dollies. Later I put put up a poll with the idea of making them the official fairy dollies. It only got 3 votes and they were all yes, so I guess the motion carried