LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New computer going online

I may be a bigt scarce over the next few days or enve absent. Today is the day it all begins

• Like 2
15 hours ago, barnburner said:

If you are building it, keep the boxes in a safe place! Its easier to send in a computer part for repair or replacement if you have a proper box for it.

I love building my own PC's, it's like Lego for grown ups lol

• Like 2
5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I love building my own PC's, it's like Lego for grown ups lol

But its still one of those things where you dont want to take off the side panel ever again. 

Just realized I havent taken off the plastic film on the glass panel of the case I got last year.

• Haha 2

The inside of this one is visible and it lights up all kinds of ways. I do not know how to make the touchscreen work in Widnows 11. It is an Acer VT270

Let us make the return official

sitting.jpg

image.png

• Like 1

I hate changing computers. They're getting better, but going through the process can still inadvertently unleash an unholy nightmare, in the case of Windows PCs. The rest of my family have Mac's - it's a much simpler process with those. I stick with my PC because that's what I use at work so that's the landscape I understand, but I'm tech support for the rest of my crew, so I definitely benefit from the fact that Apple laptops tend to be fire-and-forget. You pay for it, but, they tend to just work. Until they fail catastrophically and you replace them. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2023 at 9:42 PM, Little Sherri said:

I hate changing computers. They're getting better, but going through the process can still inadvertently unleash an unholy nightmare, in the case of Windows PCs.

And major Windows updates. They're always the Russian roulette of what will break, but you never know how many bullets you're playing with.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got my new computer....  Well, laptop..but its better than my old PC by far.

New specs:

14 Core 4.7 gig Processor

32 Gigs Ram

2TB SSD

Nvida 3070 gfx

even has a built in Web Cam, Wi-Fi the usual modern stuff. 

Old PC was only 8 Cores at about 3.1 gigs, about the same ram, 3060 gfx card (had just bought it 2 weeks before the PC died) and it was a dinosaur (HDD). Also, the laptop cost me about 1200 less that what I was going to pay for a PC with the same specs..... *sigh* now I have to pay for it though. At least it should be paid off within the next month or 2.