LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Video (My Cousin's Son): RENT THE CHICKENS

Good morning everyone!

I remember posting awhile back about my cousin Warren the third. he is one of hills that has been with logging in agriculture for the last 200 years.  Greensboro VT was founded by the hills 200 years ago.

Last time I was talking about my cousin Warren who was talking about logging come, and how he likes to be able to conserve the land and all of the good things. He's a hard working man and I'm proud of him, And now I just saw this video below!

Apparently there is a national rent the chicken program: this apparent program is something where someone like my cousin son warned the 4th, is part of the national rent a chicken program. He will be turning the state apparently and like when you are on a farm for example, you may have some chickens and a coop, and you might have to get the eggs and do all the things that you do when you take care of an animal.

What happens if you wanted to have chickens come but you don't have a fireman You don't have the room to do all that?  Apparently the national rent a chicken program is something is something that can help you with this. According to Warren, he has a couple of packages. People that want a chicken or chickens pay him, to have the chickens for the summer. He delivers all of the things that you need the chickens the feed and the coop and everything else. at the end of the summer, Warren comes back and picks it up! This way you can have your chickens but you don't have to deal with a constant mess that you would have to deal with if you were on a farm and having to clean up chicken and manure and all that.

I've even seen on Facebook where his sister who lives in Italy, and her two daughters saw this say that he is famous worldwide! Nothing makes me happier than to see somebody that is so dedicated to the cause, working very hard very very hard, because that is what makes it so people can succeed. this type of a business is very intriguing, and I've never heard of it before, so when I saw that I was like awesome!

National "Rent a Cicken Foundation" program video starring my cousin's son! awesome!

@spoonchicken no my friend, they won't be eating you, cause you're a special type of chicken, but I've never heard of a program like this. But now that I've seen it I'm intrigued. 😊😊😊

Brian

• ~Brian~ changed the title to Video (My Cousin's Son): RENT THE CHICKENS