LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Betterdry ripping

My latest bag of betterdry have been ripping on the back right side ( if wearing ) right where the padding starts. This is first time I have had any problems with them and I dont think I am pulling them to tight. Anyone else have this happen? I just got these a month ago and have another bag I hope that one wont do this, but I will look for a lot number on the bags. I hope they are not going down hill, that would suck. Thanks for any input.

5 minutes ago, CodHero24 said:

Are you remembering to stretch them BEFORE you put them on?

I always stretch the wings first and never have any issues. 

They're fantastic diapers.

Yes I give them a little stretch first, I hope its just a bad bag, I have been using them for years and this is the first time I had any problems. And you are right they are fantastic.

Hi,

I love the BetterDry diapers but I thought it was just me with that problem.  I have had a few of the diapers rip while putting them on and it's like one in 20 that it just rips the right-side tabs and plastic off, even before you adjust them on.

I will probably change into one after this one.

Haven't had that problem with size large but my last package was from mid October of last year (I still have at least half of that package left).  I just placed a new order and thought I'd have to get the lesser absorbent Betterdry day diapers because they were out of my size in the regular Betterdry's, but when I went to place my order yesterday, they had the size large regular Betterdry diapers back in stock.  If I have any issues with them when I start to use them next week, I'll report it here.

My main diaper is Crinklz (Better Dry with designs).  I've not had an issue.  If I wear it a long time and move around, the padding tends to tear, but I haven't noticed any difference from what they've always been.

I looked at a couple of them to see if there is any defects, I only saw a it on the left side this time , The plastic is a little thin right where the padding starts. I also checked the lot number and both bags are the same, I also forgot to say that it has not happened on every one, I would say about half. I put some clear box tape on the diaper on both sides to prevent it from ripping and so far so good.