LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[WINNERS CHOSEN] The 3rd Kasarberang Story Contest! The NON-CONtest #3

Hello everyone and welcome to The 3rd Kasarberang NON-CONtest!

This contest was approved by @DailyDi ahead of time.

"The 3rd Kasarberang's NON-CONtest"

As the name sort of suggests, this will be a story contest for writers new and old. The purpose to create more femdom/non-consensual stories here on DD.

CONTEST THEME:

All stories must include this theme or a derivative of it to qualify.

This time the theme will be super broad and will instead just be that your story has to focus around one or more of the following kinks.

• Lactation
  • Cum Milking
  • Force Feeding (Can be any kind of force feeding, Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding, or regular Food feeding.)

I feel these kinks are nearly as represented as they possibly could be, so this is kind of my way of trying to boost said representation.

RULES TO QUALIFY:

Please read through the rules carefully so that your story qualifies, if you have any questions or need clarification feel free to ask.

1. Story must fit with the theme.

2. Story must contain and primarily center around a dominant female(s) and submissive (male(s)/female(s))

3. Story must be new! Previously paid only content made free and stories posted prior to this post do not qualify.

4. Story must be properly tagged based on the stories content and contain "3rd kasarberang non-contest" as one of those tags. (You can use my Non-con list to see what other type of tags I'm referring to).

5. The beginning of the post must mention that the story is being created as a part of this contest and include a link to this page, so others can easily find it.

6. All characters depicted must be over the age of 18 years old.

All stories must be submitted by or before August 7th 2023 all stories posted afterwards will not be entered.

IF YOU WANT TO BE CERTAIN THAT I'VE RECEIVED YOUR STORY SUBMISSION PM ME A LINK TO YOUR STORY WITH THE TITLE "Kasarberang NON-CONtest Story Submission" OR LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST WITH A LINK TO YOUR SUBMISSION.

Prizes:

Prizes may be added closer to the end date, depending on if I can swing it. The first contest had slots added and prizes increased before it was over. (Prize money will not decrease, but may potentially increase.)

1st Place: $300

2nd Place: $100

Prizes can be either redeemed as various gift cards (Amazon, Google Play, Apple, Uber, Netflix, Hulu, etc..), sent directly to a PayPal account or as a direct donation in your name to DD.

CONTEST DURATION:

The contest will begin now and officially end August 7th 2023, this will give people tons of time to write and submit their stories.

JUDGING:

Judging will begin August 10th 2023 and will aim to end by or before September 17th 2023.

I will be judging stories primarily on readability, length, my personal enjoyment of the story and of course how you incorporated/interpreted the theme.

Community feedback will not impact the judging, this is to keep veteran members and new writers on a level playing field.

Questions & Answers:

(This will be updated as questions get asked.)

Q: Can SFW Stories be entered

A: Considering the theme this time around, I will not be accepting SFW entries.

Q: Does the story have to be completed by the deadline?

A: No, you can submit a story that is being periodically updated with chapters, but just know I can only judge what is available by the time the contest is over.

Q: Is there a minimum or maximum length the story has to be?

A: Nope, your story can be as short or as long as you want, but length will be considered when judging. Favoring high-quality stories that do the most with the concept.

LIST OF ENTERED STORIES:

All entered stories will go here so that people can easily find them.

The Milking Shed by @baka

The Kids Menu by @DainaGirl

That Escalated Quickly by @BoTox

The Succubus by @ImprobableLemon

A Husband's Regression by @TheLittleWriter

The Sorority Fundraiser by @ABcont

How did I get here? by @Bladderbrain

Happy writing.

• Like 4
  • kasarberang changed the title to [ONGOING] The 3rd Kasarberang Story Contest! The NON-CONtest #3

Great theme’s 

I recently started a story which fits this fairly well (New Position) can I enter this into the contest?

I figure I am about 1/2 way so I will have quite a bit to go yet 

thanks E

5 hours ago, Electrically said:

Great theme’s 

I recently started a story which fits this fairly well (New Position) can I enter this into the contest?

I figure I am about 1/2 way so I will have quite a bit to go yet 

thanks E

No, sorry. The story has to be made specifically for this contest, a story you have already posted cannot be entered.

19 hours ago, DainaGirl said:

OMG!!! I was just feeling the itch to write a new story and guess who it is? I'm gonna have to think a bit to build something to fit the themes, but I'm totally gonna try!

Wow, perfect timing on my part! Maybe I could feel the itch you were feeling and wanted to give you encouragement to scratch it! :P

8 hours ago, kasarberang said:

No, sorry. The story has to be made specifically for this contest, a story you have already posted cannot be entered.

Wow, perfect timing on my part! Maybe I could feel the itch you were feeling and wanted to give you encouragement to scratch it! :P

Ok well rules are rules. Maybe I write another story if I finish the one I’m on 

thanks 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2023 at 4:15 AM, kasarberang said:
  • Cum Milking

Can you explain what you mean by that?

The image it conjures is a man getting a hand job in the way someone might milk a cow but googling the term redirects to prostate milking, both in a clinical and recreational sense.

2 hours ago, baka said:

Can you explain what you mean by that?

The image it conjures is a man getting a hand job in the way someone might milk a cow but googling the term redirects to prostate milking, both in a clinical and recreational sense.

The theme in this case is just referring to any situation where the dominant female collects the submissive male's semen whether it be through a handjob, prostate milking or other method such as sex toy, machine or other method.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

Would 'Force feeding' in which someone has to suck cock and eat the cum afterwards qualify for this? (IE, they have to swallow cum at least once a day as part of a well rounded diet)

I don't think this would qualify, no. It's definitely not the sort of thing I had in mind and since I'm the judge I would say that I'd probably have a bias against that sort of content.

• Like 1

I don't think this would qualify, no. It's definitely not the sort of thing I had in mind and since I'm the judge I would say that I'd probably have a bias against that sort of content.

Alright, then - is it fair play to ask if you'd lean more towards a fun kind of feeding or punishment/mean feeding? (IE, 'You've been good so we're going to get you dressed up and feed you ice cream and give you lots of treats' versus 'You've been naughty/I just don't like you, so here's ten jars of strained peas - and you're not getting a change until you eat them all!') 

4 hours ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

Alright, then - is it fair play to ask if you'd lean more towards a fun kind of feeding or punishment/mean feeding? (IE, 'You've been good so we're going to get you dressed up and feed you ice cream and give you lots of treats' versus 'You've been naughty/I just don't like you, so here's ten jars of strained peas - and you're not getting a change until you eat them all!') 

It probably mostly depends on the execution. If we're talking about my bias, i'm far more likely to be bias in favor of forced Breastfeeding/Bottlefeeding than I am forced food feeding. But it kind of depends on how it's done. Whether it be punishment or reward shouldn't matter. This was left vague on purpose, as I don't want it to seem like i'm giving anyone an unfair advantage.

Though, it shouldn't be too hard to find/figure out my preferences if you look a bit on the site.

On 5/2/2023 at 4:12 PM, JJDaddy said:

Are trans women allowed for the dom role?

MtF (Male to Female) trans women would be allowed to be used for the dom role. FtM (Female to Male) would not be allowed, since they do not identify female anymore.

You are welcome to use MtF Trans individuals as the dom role in your stories if you choose to.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm interested in participating but may not have time. Add me to the list.

I have a premise already thought out but having the time to write it may be my downfall.

On 5/30/2023 at 2:08 PM, BoTox said:

I'm interested in participating but may not have time. Add me to the list.

I have a premise already thought out but having the time to write it may be my downfall.

Would love to have you participate again if you find the time!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I'm 100% last minuting this thing, but I've got the first 500ish words of "The Kids Menu" written, and am planning to get it all done and posted (first chapter soon?) in time for this! I'm excited to find the juice to be writing again, and am hopeful!

Also, given that title, I'm definitely ripping the premise off of a certain recent horror film, but it's already starting to diverge far more than I expected, so yay for that!

• Like 1
16 hours ago, baka said:

I've got 3 chapters of my story up. I doubt I'm going to have any more before the deadline.

Your story has been added, thanks for the submission!

2 hours ago, DainaGirl said:

So, I'm 100% last minuting this thing, but I've got the first 500ish words of "The Kids Menu" written, and am planning to get it all done and posted (first chapter soon?) in time for this! I'm excited to find the juice to be writing again, and am hopeful!

Also, given that title, I'm definitely ripping the premise off of a certain recent horror film, but it's already starting to diverge far more than I expected, so yay for that!

I look forward to seeing what you cook up for us! :D

The first course is served!

Because I'm enjoying nerding out about it, "Amuse-Bouche" can be translated from French to mean “amuse the mouth” or more generally, to please guests’ palates with a small flavorful taste. Frequently, this might serve to stimulate the appetite or simply hint at flavors to come in the next meal course(s). In restaurants, this is normally a complimentary item specifically chosen by the chef.

6 hours ago, DainaGirl said:

The first course is served!

Because I'm enjoying nerding out about it, "Amuse-Bouche" can be translated from French to mean “amuse the mouth” or more generally, to please guests’ palates with a small flavorful taste. Frequently, this might serve to stimulate the appetite or simply hint at flavors to come in the next meal course(s). In restaurants, this is normally a complimentary item specifically chosen by the chef.

Added to the list! Thanks for submitting!

On 4/14/2023 at 1:15 PM, kasarberang said:

Hello everyone and welcome to The 3rd Kasarberang NON-CONtest!

This contest was approved by @DailyDi ahead of time.

"The 3rd Kasarberang's NON-CONtest"

OK, I think I've got the start of my story properly tagged and attributed. If I've forgotten anything, please let me know.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, BoTox said:

OK, I think I've got the start of my story properly tagged and attributed. If I've forgotten anything, please let me know.

Thanks

No problem! Please provide a link to the story and I will check it over and if everything is compliant, I will add it to the list.

If anyone has some last-minute submissions, now is the time to submit them as the deadline comes exceptionally close.

Looks at the 2-3 more chapters yet to be written to finish the story.

This is fine.

• kasarberang changed the title to [WINNERS CHOSEN] The 3rd Kasarberang Story Contest! The NON-CONtest #3