LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story Coming Soon......... One of my ultimate fantasies comes true, using online friends as characters...

I just wanted to post this in the critique section, as a way to let people know that I will make my first attempt at writing a story very shortly. The posting below has been cross posted in brian's place form as well as in the critique section. The post below basically speaks for itself, And that is basically what I want to do, is to write a story that is a fantasy of mine that will allow me to be the character that it is being done to or looked after. My first premise would be that there would be several of mine that I have met here, and that they would be a part of the story. I'm not sure how many ladies I would want in the story, but the idea here is that I wanna try to put some of them together, as a part of what I consider to be my fantasy. the post below should be able to tell anyone who is interested what my intentions are, because basically I do not want to violate daily diapers rules or policies with my first story, since breaking rules would be dealt with harshly and immediately.

I think the premise is sound, I just want to make sure that people know of my intention, and hopefully writing the story will be fun for me to do.

Question: how in the world do you center text in the text box? I'm not sure if I should be using something like FASS post editor to post. I did not see the centering or the right or left align controls in the editor box above So I'm asking that question @Elfy or @DailyDi, have I been missing something Or is it hiding?

Comments on the idea are welcome here! I have also cross posted as I said to my private Forum, where are my members of that form can read it as well, but wanted to post it out here so people know of my intention, hopefully you guys will enjoy the story as well as I do writing it.

~Brian~

Good afternoon all!

I know that I have stated that I want to write a story that I've been thing about for a long time. to that end, very shortly I shall begin the process of writing that story. the story will be about I dream I've had about an encounter with ladies, where I as the main character end up getting shown what full relaxation means. being stressful in life, there's a lot of things that can bother you when things when things don't go exactly the way you think they should, or when things happen that are out of your control.

The story will be that type of a story: Everyone knows me as me as an individual that is a hard worker conscientious always willing to go the extra mile, And sometimes what I do is I overdo it, and I don't take the time to be able to relax to the fullest extent possible, and sometimes what I have to do is I have to take steps to make sure that happens. This story will be around that philosophy. a hard working man that needs a vacation or a hard working man that deserves a well azerd vacation, and ends up getting the Opportunity to not only meet a nice girl, but to end up being invited to her house for a nice dinner and a together.

little do I know however, how important this encounter will be. All through my working life I have worked so hard sometimes that I forget that you need to be able to take stock and calm down and just take a look at the world around you and be able to smell the roses. me being a hard worker the premise will be will be that I finally take the time to talk to one of my good friends, who basically offers me the chance of a lifetime to be able to relax and be able to have the time the time to enjoy someone's company and be waited on hand and foot, because they think that would be helpful, and it's also something that they said that they would like to do. When they're finished, I don't have anything to worry about, but little do I know how important this encounter will be in making my dream my dream come true.

As I said, this story will be coming shortly. I will also try to make other stories that are similar in in scope to the one that I plan on writing now. each time I write a story, I will post it here first, and then when I believe that it is OK, I will post it out on the completed stories page, unless of course there are more parts to the story, and that will depend on how daily diapers user base and my friends respond to my writing ability. i've always wanted to be in a position where a dream comes true because of an opportunity that comes along once in a lifetime, and this type of a story is the type of story where the characters in the story have a genuine interest in my well being and being able to see that I am a sweet guy, and they want me to be able to not worry about anything. When they're finished, this will be a part of that particular storyline, because the idea here is hardworking men deserve the best, And these ladies want to give it to me.

It is my hope that people will think that the story is cool, and that it is some that people will enjoy reading., This will be the first story that I've ever written online So I ask you're indulgence because I'm not sure exactly how this will work, but I have a good feeling about this, and I'll make sure that the people who are part of the story are mentioned appropriately, however I'm not sure how many characters will be a part of the story and that's part of the Logistics. hope fully those who are interested in my idea will read the story and find it interesting and informative, as well as something that will allow to express dreams that I have been having that make me feel good inside. it's always good to have good friends, and good thoughts, in this world is 1 hell of a mess, so it's always good to have some place that is a fall back position. A story like this would be that situation because I would really like to have something like what happens in my story actually happened to me in real life but we all know that real life dictates different things, and most and most of the stories you write are based on fantasy, And I guess this fantasy will be something that I would love to have happened.

If the story goes well, you will probably see me do another story, but I will have to figure out how far to go with each one. hopefully I get plenty of feedback so I know exactly what's going on, but I'll let you know when that happens.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
topic edited: corrected errant words and spelling
  • Like 1
  • ~Brian~ changed the title to Story Coming Soon......... One of my ultimate fantasies comes true, using online friends as characters...

~Brian's Dream Comes True~

(A fantasy story of what I wish would happen)

(Premise:  brian is a hard worker. he always make sure that everything else is done, and he does the best he can all the way through, making sure that everything out is taken care of, and make makes sure to take care of everyone else's issues first period He rarely gets a chance to be able to take some time for himself, or to be able to indulge in things that he likes to be able to do. he always is in a situation where he's constantly worried about what other people will do what other people will say, what other people believe, and then he worries about what what happened but probably won't.

brian met friends online that helped him deal with many of the issues that he was dealing with. one day, while working at one of those large companies, he meets a bunch of these ladies, and befriends them. all of them know how much he works, and how dedicated he is to the job, and they wonder if he ever has time for himself or has time to enjoy himself and relax. Brian ends up befriending these ladies and before long, they invite him for a weekend at a retreat, where he can get a chance to be able to play any sport he wanted, be able to swim or have fun with any outdoor activity that he wants. The ladies tell him that as part of this, that they own a condo at this resort. Brian is invited by the three ladies in his office to accompany them for some weekend fun. Little does Brian know that this will change his life forever and make him feel really good and relaxed.  Little does Brian know, that his dream is about to come true and that his friends are going to help him realize that being able to relax and not worry about things will make him feel a lot less stress, because all of his friends care about him and want him to succeed)

PART ONE:  Just any other day... or is it?

Brian's alarm goes off at 5 o'clock in the morning. Brian wonders what this work week will bring, because he has to make sure that he deals with office this week to make sure that a large project is completed. He jumps out of bed and takes a shower, can we aware of how much time he has before he has to catch the 8 AM bus to his office.  He ends up taking a shower and then chooses to throw on a pair of slacks and a dress shirt with short sleeves, preferably white colored. it's a hot day, and he doesn't want to be overly uncomfortable, but downstairs where he works, it could be very very hot depending on the season or quite cold. Luckily, today, I would end up going in to work,, And while I continued to dream in my head of things that may happen, little do I know that what will happen will change my life forever for the good side.

Brian boards the local bus and goes down to his office. when he gets there, there are a bunch of people that say Good morning to him as he enters his office and puts his keys on his desk.  Brian ends up doing several projects that are needed, and update several websites and other online presences, and then begins to check email and other important tasks. once he gets done with those, he ends up starting on another project that will allow him to prepare new Reports in the future.

Brian continues to work very hard all day, And at lunchtime, he ends up seeing a bunch of his new Friends and they want him to join them for lunch. Brian does so, And we have a discussion about things that are bothering me, things that I'm doing in my office, projects that are due, and other things that seem to be endless and worrisome. we joke around and have fun, and we have an awesome lunch, but we all know that We all would like to have a vacation. we talk about going to Florida, we talk about going to Mexico, we talk about going to different places throughout the United States, and we all say about how awesome it would be to be able to go to some resort and have someone wait on you hand and foot, not having to worry about anything. Little did I know that my female friends were on the lookout for me, and they were concerned about me, so they were asking me if I was OK, And they noticed I was very very tired. they invite me to dinner on Friday night, And they say that that night we can all have fun and enjoy ourselves.

brian's friends have already decided that when they're done with him, he will not have anything to worry about. they are concerned about his health his welfare and his mental state because he constantly worries about being a perfectionist, and also wants to be The best kind of guy he can be. when these ladies are finished, Brian will have the most important thing happen, and he will be able to forever be in a state of happiness forever.

Brian tells the girls about some of the things that have been bothering him. we continue to discuss things that deal with our business lives, and what we want to be able to do for the next couple of months. this is all small talk, And as we continue to talk, Brian notices that the girls are looking at him, and they are smiling at him and telling him not to worry about a thing, because they have a way to help me take care of these issues that have been bothering me.  We end up drinking soda come eating chips and other types of snacks, watching TV and having a great time at a local Bar. Brian doesn't drink a lot of liquor, or a lot of beer, so there's plenty of differing carbonated beverages for his selection, And he likes to drink fanta, So he orders a Fanta with plenty of ice, and he tells the waitress to bring it to him, along with anything that the ladies want to drink.

So we spend the night together and we enjoy each other's company, and we say that we have to do this again. The ladies say that they want to do a dinner date on Friday in a week, and I am thinking that the ladies are saying that they want to come back to a place like the bar that we just ate at. They say " no silly, we have a really nice place that we want to be able to show you, and we will cook an awesome dinner for you, Don't worry about a thing you'll like it."

brian ends up going through the entire week after that date. All through the week he has been wondering what type of night he will have and how much fun he will be able to enjoy. he wonders if there will ever be a time when he will be able to get a good night's sleep, without being in so much pain, without having so much to worry about, And to have fun with good friends, because he's been lonely and sad. Brian's friends have always been their for him and little does Brian know that know that his problems are about to disappear. Brian ends up having a bunch of dreams about how much fun that he can have with all of his lady friends. He works the remainder of the week and he can't wait to talk to the ladies everyday until that night. he eats lunch with the ladies, and eats at home during the week. When Friday comes, Brian goes to work, and he does a lot of different projects to get things taken care of. little does Brian know that his friends are also helping him to make sure his work is done, for he is about to embark on an adventure that will change his life forever. when everything else is complete, The ladies come up to him and tell him how cute he looks, and how wonderful will be when we're able to relax. Brian looks at the girls, longing for them to show him what it would feel like to be in heaven, dreaming of having awesome times with each.  they smile at Brian knowing that his dream will come true, but Brian does not know how that will happen yet.

Brian goes home and takes a shower: He ends up dressing very casually, as the girls are telling him that he should be as relaxed as possible. He ends up getting a map, And he follows the directions that he was given earlier in the week to one of his friends. when he gets there, he ends up driving up to an awesome looking place in the country, complete with tall trees, and a whole bunch of really nice and relaxing vistas. The place is the largest state that one of his friends from work owns, and this estate is where she and her friends live, and they love to have fun with guys that are in Brian's position.

Brian ends up walking up to this incredibly large beautiful building. he sees all of these beautiful flowers and beautiful things all over the property. he longs to be able to swim in the pool, be able to walk in the grass, or be able to not work, Or worry about things that cause in problems.  He longs for the time to be able to just relax and enjoy the world around him, rather than allowing the world to get away from him. he knows that the most important thing in life is to be able to control all stress, but it gets harder and harder as things get pounded down his throat. he's been having nightmares and strange dreams for weeks, and thinks that being here will allow him to unwind.

Brian walks up to the door. He noticed that the door is very very nice looking, and is appropriate for such a big place. he knows that work is done, so he will relax tonight and not worry about it until Monday, or so he thinks. Brian rings the doorbell, any calmly waits for someone to answer the door. when he does ring the bell, he waits about 5 minutes. Shortly after that, three of his friends come out into the entry Hall, invite me in, and they are so happy to see me that they're willing to do almost anything and everything for me these girls know that there are things I'm dealing with, and I can trust them with almost anything that I tell them, they wouldn't tell anybody else, and all the girls know of my conditions. This will be important as the as the story progresses.

Once inside this beautiful place, the ladies bring Brian to a really comfortable living room area, complete with televisions video games and a whole bunch of different things that you can play with or play on. little does he know that there is more to this than meets the eye, and That he will have the most relaxing night of his life. the ladies ask Brian if he, And he eagerly shakes his head and they smile at him and tell him " Don't worry about it sweetie, we'll take care of you."  the ladies have prepared an incredible feast for Brian's arrival, And Brian is very very happy to see them. he is very very hungry, And he is exhausted, but he decides that he is going to have fun any, and he does.

Dinner is then served, and he has plenty of food. it reminds him of his old haunts where he would go to his grandmother's house or to one of his aunt's houses, and they would have an incredible feast full of anything and everything that you could possibly want. There's ham, Turkey, Chicken and everything and every single possible thing that you can think of. if I wanted to eat it, it was there. Brian doesn't even have to get up to go across the comment because the ladies bring him anything he wants. He eats a pretty good dinner, along along with the ladies and we have an awesome discussion. at the end of this, We all sit in the living room and we're talking about life and we're talking about things that we wanna change, and we're talking about an awesome in Mexico where somewhere, And little does Brian know that his vacation is about to start, in a way that he doesn't expect, which makes it all the more interesting.

Brian finally realizes that he is tired. The girls take pity on him, and they help him relax. Two or three of them help Brian to relax, and help him to lay back on a nice comfortable couch, And they sit next to me, And they tell me how awesome I am, how I need to relax, and I don't need to worry about a thing. these words keep on repeating all through the night, as I keep on asking for food, they keep bringing me it, and I end up asking for drinks, and I'm fully hydrated. These ladies understand all about all about my incontinence, and I am not sure what is going on, because I am nervous about it. I continue to drink and eat plenty of food, and with their conversation and being near them, I'm totally relaxed, and I find myself sleeping are falling asleep next to several of them.

The Ladies continue to talk throughout the night, and I am sleeping on the couch. soon, I wake up a couple of times and I realize that they're still there. As I sleep I feel like I've been put inside of a trance. everything that they're telling me is so awesome to hear, everything I see is so awesome to see, everything I've eaten is so beautiful and taste so good, And the fun part is that all I have to do is be myself and let everything happen. Little do I know However, that the ladies have planned for me a little surprise. They are aware of my incontinence, And they know how nervous I am about it. we will assume in this story that the idea is that they are in control, And when I'm done, I will be so comfortable then I will feel like I'm in heaven. The girls want me to enjoy myself, so they fill me up with good food good food and good drink, And I fall asleep.

The next morning, I wake up. I'm still in a fog and I don't know where I am, But then I realize that I must be in a place where I no longer have to worry about a thing. I wake up and I see all the ladies around me. I also realize that I can't figure out what is going on, but something hurts really bad. The ladies are telling me not to worry about things, and that they'll take care of me. I see all the pretty girls and they're all around me, and I think that I must have died and gone to another dimension. the girls are so pretty, they are so understanding, they are talking to me in a way that puts myself at ease come, as if they were attempting to calm me down after having a severe accident of some sort. little do I know however, that I have continually drank and ate a bunch of food. the ladies have put me to bed, and the next thing I know, something really hurts.

The next thing I know out of nowhere, I end up wetting myself! little do I know that the drinks I have been taking and drinking have had an effect on me as well, as I am totally relaxed, and I i'm told to relax and do certain things for these pretty ladies. Sweet and gentle, all they have to do is gently suggest it, and my mind cannot resist it, because these ladies are being so sweet to me so gentle and so kind. the next thing I know, I'm sitting in wet pants, with all these pretty girls around me, and they're tutting me and telling me "Tisk Tisk Tisk, Seems like Brian has wet himself" and then I hear a loud fart that is like a rumble, And my stomach is doing somersaults. in matter of moments, I have wet myself I have mashed myself, control is gone, and I can't hold it back and it hurts like crazy.  They tell me that they will take care of me, and they change me out of my wet clothes, and tell me that they will take care of all the mess. They see that I am somehow dealing with a upset stomach, so they put me to bed and tell me that they will make sure that I have plenty of liquid to take care of it.

Throughout the night I seem to be getting better. The girls are taking real good care of me, but again and again I still have problems with my bladder releasing, or my bowels evacuating, And the ladies know exactly what they're doing, and unbeknownst to me, they want this to happen, and I didn't know of it. i've always been a diaper lover, and I've always been incontinent on and off, but in this case, I am too find that something that is a negative can can always be a positive. Little did I know that these ladies planned this little jaunt to help me be more relaxed person, and not to have to worry about things

The next time I wake up, it is morning. I see all this pretty girls all around me, and they tell me that they hope that I had a good night's sleep. they ask me if I'm OK, and I tell them that whatever is going on it seems to have passed. little do I know that what they are feeding me is making my bowel and my bladder go crazy, and I'm still very very susceptible to anything releasing. The ladies realize that I have again wet and messed myself, And this time the ladies are prepared for it.

These ladies are really really awesome! they tell me that for some reason I've been having problems with my stomach, and I've had problems with my bladder. For some reason I just don't feel good, and I'm nervous. The ladies tell me that they will take care of me, and that this will be a vacation for me and that I can enjoy myself. The one thing the day will insist upon however, is that they are in control of what is going on. By this, I mean that I can decide what I want to do on my vacation, but everything must be done in diapers: this means that I will be in diapers 24/7, 365 days a year and, And these ladies will be my caretakers.

Little did I know however how much fun this would be. I get nervous and I try to fight them, so they end up saying that they have to resort to stronger measures. Because I am fighting them, they are having trouble bring me a change, so they end up strapping me down to this awesome bed! with all these pretty girls around me, how can I resist their smile Their gentle touch and all of the things that make a guy's psyche go wild. the ladies are telling me that they will take real good care of me. while they're doing that one of them is changing my diaper and talking to me really awesome and telling me what a good guy I am, what a good boy I am, what a good boy was for using my diapers, And while this is going on, I have girls to my left girls to my right and girls in front of me girls behind me at my i'm at my feet.

These girls continue to tell me not to worry, And as I fight them, the girls get sweeter and sweeter and stronger and stronger. They are simply help me relax, And every time I try to fight them, they're telling me to relax, they're touching me all over, and then and then for some reason I start to ache.  these ladies know of my disabilities so they end up knowing that I need medicine. they give me the medicine that is required, telling me to relax and just let them handle it. they tell me that they will make me "Feel Like a New Man."  they hug me and kiss me all and make me feel like I'm in orbit. They use all of their senses to activate mine and make me feel like nothing I've ever felt before. in the end, they tell me not to worry about a thing, because I won't have to use the bathroom either, they will take care of all everything.

So they dressed me in an awesome uniform with the biggest crinkliest diaper and cover you'd ever seen, and they begin the next of the project, help, helping me to regress so that I can relax and relax and not worry about things. when they're done with me, the person I was when I walked into this place will be gone, replaced by a person who is a lot easier to deal with because he's not worried about everything. that was their plan in the first place. they wanted me to have a good vacation, and they tell me that I have a a choice. I can choose to stay at this resort, and enjoy everything it offers, allowing the ladies to take care of my every need, including everything that has to do with my incontinence, because they know that I need help, and that's what they're there to do. they don't want me to hurt any more, they don't want me to worry anymore, Because they know that it's been hard.

The Lady's told me that the plan was that they had seen me working so hard that they were worried about me. They told me that they hatched the plan so that I would have a place to go to enjoy some is something that is a lifetime dream. they knew that I would try to resist them, because I was nervous at the end because of them telling me that they were going to put me in diapers. They hatch a plan to make sure that I am susceptible to their whim, and they make me feel so good when they're taking serve me changing my diaper  and powdering me and making me feel like $1,000,000!  these ladies really know how to use their senses to stimulate mine, and in the end, I lose total control of my bladder and my bowels, and I think that it is bad though. the ladies tell me that although I have lost my bladder and bowel control which is a negative, i've gained a positive. I live or can live in an awesome resort with all of these pretty girls taking care of my every need, and these girls will make sure that I don't want for anything.

To show them what they mean, They end up telling me to relax. I am laid on a bed, Given something to drink, and then all of the ladies begin covering me with lotion and other tropicals, and it helps me to relax. each time they touch me or they talk to me, I get more and more docile and I'm just really really relaxed. they tell me that I've worked so hard, and now it's time for them to do something for me. they tell me that they all love me and they want me to stay with them, in fact they insist! I cannot leave this place, but based on what I've seen with all these girls taking real good care of me, why were the guy like me want to leave a paradise like this?

So I spend several days with these ladies, and I end up having a better understanding of what it means to be stressless - to be in a position where I don't have any worries, where if I want something, all I have to do is look at one of these pretty ladies, and they fawn all over me left and right, making sure that I don't have any stress but also making sure that my ultimate fantasy is maintained I will stay with these ladies, because they are awesome, because they love me, because they want the best for me, and because they told me that they know what's best for me, and I'm not going anywhere! when I tell them that I am, they simply hold my arms down. Because of all of the awesome things they have done, I am very very very relaxed, unable to resist them!

Such begins Brian's fantasy: the one fantasy that I wish could happen to me in real life, but will keep the story as clean as we can. Let's just say that these ladies have a way of being able to help me relax simply by manipulating my senses and touching me all over the place, making me feel like the man that I wanna be, making me a stronger person by allowing me to drop my shields and allowing them to take care of me!

(To be continued)

QUESTION:  what lady should I use in my story?

As I said in the story above, there were going to be several girls that I was going to use during the entire story period Since there are so many good friends that I have met on daily diapers, I am unaware of how many girls I should be using within my story and which ones I should use. I have a pretty good idea of the ones I want to use, but I'm not sure how many girls that I should have in this fantasy at this resort where they will allow me to experience my incredible fantasy, but I can't leave.

I kind of think of it as the hotel California by the Eagles: you can play around there, you can check out, but you can never leave! I hope that this story is something that I can continue, and that makes sense to those that see what going on. It might not make sense, but I've been having dreams exactly like I've posted above. pretty girls ending up inviting me to a dinner at an awesome place, I end up having fun with the girls and laughing and having fun, I eat a lot, I drink a lot, I end up wetting myself, they change me and they feel sorry for me, they feed me again, I mess myself again, I end up in diapers, forever, and I can't leave! And as I said who would want to leave if you had a fantasy like this! Now it's just a matter of what girls that I should add to the story I know at least three of them that I want to add.  My question is how many should I have in my story, the story would be kind of boring if I had only two women in the story in the story, but it would be pretty darn long and arduous if I had 13 to 15 ladies in the story.

Your thoughts?

Brian