LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New here

Hi everyone I 24 years old I'm about 5'4 100lbs love to hear from everyone please don't be rude or weird I love dirtbikes diapers of course all though I do wear 24/7 due having bladder incontinence have had that problem sense I was 14 Im kinda shy at first I love juice wrld have a nice one everyone can't wait to hear from you guy/girls

16813098267942016196751244807324.jpg

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. There’s lots of great likeminded people here. Any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Fitsinpamperstill98 said:

Hi everyone I 24 years old I'm about 5'4 100lbs love to hear from everyone please don't be rude or weird I love dirtbikes diapers of course all though I do wear 24/7 due having bladder incontinence have had that problem sense I was 14 Im kinda shy at first I love juice wrld have a nice one everyone can't wait to hear from you guy/girls

16813098267942016196751244807324.jpg

@Fitsinpamperstill98

welcome to daily diapers! as @AbabeBill says you are now a part of a community that is very diverse with a lot of different people with a lot of differing opinion and situations and also advice. I have come to find this is really awesome, it is very accommodating, and everyone is welcome here Carmen And that is important because when we all come down to it, we all have the one thing in common: diapers!

No matter how we started or when we started or where we began, we ended up coming here at the end of the road. this isn't the end of the road, but it is the beginning of a journey that every one takes. some people take a lot longer during the journey, others short time short time, and others are still exploring and trying to figure out exactly what they are where they belong in all of this. you might be an adult baby, you might be a diaper lover, you might be an adult kid, or you might have a different identity, and you have to figure that out. you also have to figure out how how to deal with certain situations, and then be able to say for example if you are incontinent, you have to decide OK you're incontinent, are you an AB Incontinent Are you a DL incontinent, or are you just one or the other? 

People may decide to wear diapers or use adult baby equipment as as part of their journey. some people are just are just diaper lovers, some of them are just adult babies, some of them are a mixture of both. it is always important to be able to determine exactly what it is you identify as, but sometimes that can be the hardest thing. you have to be able to decide to yourself whether there is something that you are missing. Once you figure that out, you find out what that is, and you try to make that a part of your life, once for example you determine your incontinent or a DL or an AB, then you end up adding the pieces of the lifestyle that you need to make your life worth while. some people are a AB's, and that is because they have income and that is what they choose to identify as, while others may be incontinent diaper lovers, And they add the pieces of the lifestyle that they want, while other people may identify as adult kids, adding other pieces of the lifestyle that they think is appropriate.

Basically we are all here because of the diapers, but we all end up taking pieces of the lifestyle and whether we're an adult baby or an adult kid or a diaper lover, And we modify and make changes to that lifestyle to fit our beliefs and what we think we are. That I see is that there are some people who do not know what the heck is going on, because everything comes at them so fast that they have no time to be able to think through it. Need something, or they know they want it, but they're not sure what they want, they're not sure how far to go, and sometimes they're not even sure whether they should say that they feel the way they do or they are diaper wearers or they do like baby toys or whatever, they're afraid to say something because of norms and stigmas that would be thrown at them. Part of the deal is you have to be able to understand what it is that you're looking for, you have to be able to understand and accept your position, and sometimes what you don't understand is impossible to accept, and it might take a long time before you can get there. usually what happens is people try to figure it out, and I can tell you from experience that most of the time when I was going through my journey, and I'm still on my journey, before I was fully accepting, I was wondering what the heck I was feeling like and why I felt that way, why I liked what I liked, why it just felt comfortable, and I couldn't figure out why, But I knew it was right.

When you know something is right, you can't shake it. It's like when you know you're right, because it's the right thing to do, because it makes sense, or because it's something that makes you whole. Sometimes in life there's pieces of your life that are, Or maybe there's a specific trinket or specific ring or a specific cat or something that is very very dear to you. When you're dealing with something, and you put it on, you find the right hat or the right shoes or the right pans or whatever, or maybe even the right diaper, and you know it, you know it because you can see it You feel it and you can know that that is you.

Being in the diaper community, you have to determine what it is you think you are and identify us. this is not to be negative or condescending. part of the deal is you have to determine what it is that you feel like, sometimes it's just a mix of this and a little bit of that, sometimes it's just that you're an AB Sometimes it's DL, but at least with a fetish like this you can add pieces of the lifestyle and modify them to your needs, and hopefully find a medium ground, to make you feel better, to make you feel like whatever is missing is not missing anymore, to make it feel like life means something. If you're able to get that far, then you know that you're right because you've already determined it: the only thing is sometimes it's harder to get there than it is to think about it, and you end up worrying worrying and saying to yourself Is this who I am or what I want, is this going to work for me, does this make sense?

For many reasons, I decided that being a diaper lover and incontinent fits me to the T. far often there are people that don't understand what's going on, and that is not their fault. There are a lot of things that go through their heads and they're not sure why they feel this way and they're not sure why things seem to be right to them, but they know they have those feelings or they know they have those urges, and the way you deal with those is to find ways that are appropriate to deal with it. me being incontinent means that I have the incontinence, but it doesn't have me because I have control of it. I let my body decide when to release, that there are things that make me feel good, and I take care of that when it's necessary, but when you finally determine what it is you think you are and can figure out how far you wanna go and what lifestyle you wish to partake, you can modify anything to your liking.

Also you should be aware that sometimes in your journey, what you started out as may not be what you end up as. you might think you're an adult baby, and then maybe sometime later on you decide that you're a diaper lover, or maybe the reverse, so you can always change as time goes on too, and I've noticed that as well. just be aware that there are many people here with a lot of differing stories and experiences and they can help you, if you ask and if you are in need. most of us have been down the road before, some of us are still going down the road, and I can tell you that even if I have a and I understand it, there are times in my journey that I still question myself, but I know I'm confident that what I have done is the right thing for myself.

So as I said Don't be afraid to be yourself Don't be afraid to put that diaper on or don't be afraid to say this is what I want, And don't be afraid to ask questions, because that is the worst thing you can do is not ask questions when you are unsure: lifestyle choices are sometimes things that you don't understand call you are willing to be open minded and try to try to understand, then at least things. I don't claim to know everything either, and there are certain topics that I am no expert on, So if I had a question on a particular topic I would ask someone who might be able to help me answer a question, which I've done before, and especially when we're talking about trans issues, which sometimes can be hard, and the first thing I did was I had a customer that was trans, and I knew that, and He identified as a lady, and, and was asked To be called by her name that she chose for herself, and that was no problem, because I've seen that happen before, but there are times when there are situations that I'm not sure of, so I would ask someone who is well known to be able to help me with an issue when I don't understand. the best thing to do when you're not sure is to ask, in this community is very strong, so as far as I'm concerned you have joined a strong community of people who are like minded who know what they like and why they are here, and who have taken different paths, they start down the same path, They might diverge in the Narrow wood, but you end up coming up right at the end of the road right where daily diapers is.

As @AbabeBill Says don't feel like a stranger, pull up a chair, or high chair, and sit down and enjoy yourself, kick your feet back and enjoy maybe a warm bottle of milk or a bottle of juice or whatever it is that you find relaxing, And just remember that we are all here together, and how we got here it's different every time, but the idea is the same that we help each other understand what it is that we don't understand, and we help people and support people when they have questions or they don't know why they feel the way they do and they feel sad or they feel scared, there's nothing to be scared of, there's nothing to be scared about diapers and there's nothing to be scared about when you're dealing with incontinence, you just have to be able to deal with it and run it, because as long as you have control, it won't have control of you!

Welcome!

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1