LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Act Like A Baby - Chapter 13 (Updated 10/12)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the feedback everyone :) 

It’s really great to hear you’re enjoying and keeps me motivated to keep writing.

I’ll be releasing the next chapter on my Patreon page shortly and then it will be on here about a week afterwards.  

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to If You Act Like A Baby - Chapter 6 (Updated 11/08)

My Patreon page offers early access to all stories along with exclusive content and stories, with more to come soon! I have over 50 original stories planned but I can only write more, with your support so please do consider subscribing if you want more content. Thank you for your support.

www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT - I am afraid that I missed a chapter when posting the story on here. I have now posted the missing chapter 4 and I have also released Chapter 8. So to clarify, the above post contains Chapters 4 (new), 5, 6, 7 and 8 (new). I would recommend reading them all again in order.Sorry for any confusion and enjoy the two unreleased chapters. Please keep the feedback coming. Thanks.

Chapter Four - Visit to the Park
Jamie and Mrs. Jenkins' eyes briefly locked before she glanced away, not wanting to draw attention to the fact that she knew.

She was embarrassed for him and did not want to make him feel any more uncomfortable than he did currently. That said, she couldn't help being drawn to the unmistakable bulge between Jamie's leg.

Ignorance can sometimes be bliss and in this scenario, perhaps it was a good thing that Jamie was unaware of what Mrs. Jenkins had seen.

He was already mortified at what happened but would have been even more horrified if he found out that his school teacher knew that he wore diapers and even worse, he wet diapers like a baby!

Jamie glanced down at his crotch, conscious that Leo was only covering part of the damage and that the wet patch had become even more obvious.

His desperation to get home as quickly as possible only increased when Leo started bawling his eyes out, drawing the attention of the rest of the playground.

He knew that it was time to go, "Sorry Mrs. Jenkins, I better get going.Thank you."

Mrs. Jenkins was still in shock at what she had seen but nodded in an understanding manner. "Yes, it looks like you better get off."

"Thanks Mrs. Jenkins. See you soon." Jamie said with relief in his voice that he had finally been able to get away.

Mrs. Jenkins hesitated before replying, "You too. Go and get yourself sorted out.......... I mean, Leo."

Jamie's face turned even redder than it already was as he hurried away, embarrassed and humiliated as he realised that his secret may have been discovered by his teacher.

Was it a slip of the tongue, or had she seen that he was wearing a wet diaper? He didn't know for sure but he could only conclude that she knew. Why else would she say that?

He started to panic - if she knew then would she tell all of the other teachers? Or speak with his Mum? Or tell his classmates?

His life would be over.

In the moment of panic, he even considered if he should go back and beg her to keep quiet but he knew that he couldn't possibly do that.

Leo continued to cry in Jamie's arms as he walked at pace back towards the house. It was only a short walk but it seemed to take longer than ever today, and felt like a covert mission as he sought to avoid anyone else he knew. Luckily they successfully made it back without bumping into anyone.
Jamie collapsed on the sofa and loudly sighed. He closed his eyes for a moment and then looked up at the clock. It was 4:30 pm which meant that Hazel would be back any minute.

He needed to get rid of all of the evidence quickly otherwise this day could go from bad to worse.

Jamie ran upstairs, with Leo still crying in the living room, and removed the diaper pins. As soon as the pins were displaced, the diaper dropped to the ground. He grabbed it and put it straight into the diaper pail.

His pants were still soaked with urine and evidently wet in the crotch area but before he could worry about that, he needed to get downstairs to hide the bottles and pacifiers he had been using.

If Hazel arrived home to find two pacifiers and two bottles out then she would be suspicious and would be sure to want to know what was going on.

With a slight grimace on his face, Jamie pulled the wet underwear and pants back up his leg and sprinted downstairs. With seconds to spare, he finished clearing up all of the evidence - he was home and dry..... well home and a bit wet!

He ran towards the sofa and leaped on to it, ready for Hazel to arrive into the room. In an attempt to cover up the wet patches, he placed a cushion over his crotch.

Hazel opened the door and called out "Hello boys, I hope you've had a good day." She then turned to Jamie "How's he been today? Any luck with the potty training?"

Jamie then realised that he hadn't even thought about the potty. It was still in the same place Hazel left it earlier today.

"Unfortunately not, I keep trying but no luck yet. I'll keep trying. Perhaps he's just not ready yet..."

"It's funny because he was brilliant at the weekend. He didn't use his diaper once.. I can't figure it out, perhaps he just gets too excited playing with you and forgets. How often are you reminding him?"
"Every hour or so." Jamie replied with little conviction in his answer.

"Well, that's very strange. Can you wait here for a moment?"

Jamie was concerned at where this conversation was going and why Hazel wanted him to wait downstairs. Was she suggesting that he was the problem with Leo's potty training? That was true of course but Jamie didn't think that she knew that.

Even worse, it sounded like Leo's potty training was going well - well without Jamie anyway - and that he might be out of diapers sooner than expected. That would be disastrous because his endless supply of diapers would dry up!

Jamie's mind was racing and he really started to panic when he jumped to the conclusion that she might have found out about what happened at the park, or she might have smelt the urine on him.

He sat on the sofa nervously waiting for her to return downstairs. He felt like a little boy, waiting to be told off.

"I've just checked the diaper pail. He absolutely soaked one of his diapers. I don't even know how he can pee that much at his age." She then paused for a moment.... "Are you definitely encouraging him to use the potty, and changing him regularly? It's not good if he sits in a wet diaper for too long."

Jamie almost wanted to laugh but he knew it was not the time. "Yes, I am. He did drink a lot at lunch which might explain why he was so soaked."

It didn't exactly sound like a convincing response. He was sure that Hazel was on to him.

Hazel pondered for a moment before speaking "Ummm, how strange." She looked at the floor, deep in thought, as she analysed the situation before she continued questioning Jamie who was increasingly feeling uncomfortable by the implied accusations against him. "Ok, but what about the potty? It doesn't even look like you've got it from under the bed? Remind me, how often are you putting him on it?", she said, as her efforts to identify the cause of Leo's potty troubles intensified.

"Ummm well, every hour or so I tell him, but I maybe haven't been actively giving him the potty to use as much as I should have." Jamie hesitated because he knew that he was being busted and urgently needed to think of an explanation. "I didn't realise you wanted me to make him sit on it regularly. I thought I should just get it when he told me he wanted to use it." Jamie knew that his approach was about to be challenged and that he would be told to start potty training Leo properly.
He hoped that he could play the 'ignorant' card. He was only young, he couldn't be expected to know how to potty train a toddler. If he pleaded ignorance then perhaps Hazel would let him off and stop grilling him. In reality, there was no prospect of that!

"That explains it. I should have made it clearer, he needs to be told to sit on the potty every hour. It's my fault, I should have explained it to you. Of course you're not going to be an expert in diapers and potty training, are you?"

Jamie was hesitant to reply as he knew more about diapers than most people, and certainly knew more about them than Hazel.
He nodded his head "Oh that makes sense, I'll do that from now on then."

"Thank you Jamie, you're doing a fantastic job with it. If you can help him get potty trained then it would be super because I'm concerned at how long it's taking him, and conscious that school is fast approaching."

"No problem Hazel, I will do my best." Jamie promised, with a reluctance in his voice as he knew the consequences of Leo getting potty trained.

As soon as Hazel opened the living room door, Jamie knew it was a signal for him to leave and go home. He had hoped that she would have left the room, so he could sneak out without her noticing his wet crotch.

However, with the door open and her waiting for him to leave, this was no longer possible. Jamie braced himself for what was to come as he stood up.

"What happened to your pants?" Hazel asked, noticing the wet patch. "Did you have an accident?"

"No, no," Jamie replied, trying to think of a quick excuse. "I, uh, forgot to put Leo's plastic pants on and his diaper leaked while he was sitting on my lap. It's fine though, I'll get cleared up when I'm home."

"Oh sorry about that. Always best to keep the plastic pants on."

She was certainly right about that, as Jamie had learnt earlier in the day. He breathed a sigh of the relief that he had escaped without his secret being discovered. He didn't know how convincing his lie was but he was quite proud of his quick thinking.

Jamie walked back into his house and ran upstairs, hoping to avoid any of his family. Unfortunately, he was met by Ellie halfway up the stairs. She sniffed the air and then looked down at his trousers.

"Did you wet yourself?" She asked.

"No, no," Jamie denied, hoping that the same excuse he had used with Hazel would work with Ellie. "Leo's diaper leaked because I left off the plastic pants."

Ellie looked puzzled. "Leo's diapers never leaked when I was around," she said.

She looked suspiciously at Jamie, who was blushing in embarrassment at the accusations being made against him. Aware of Jamie's history with diapers, Ellie was unsure if she believed her brother's version of events.

"Are you sure that's all that happened?" Ellie asked, still looking suspicious. "I've never seen Leo's diaper leak like that before."

"Yes, I'm sure," Jamie insisted. "I must have put the diaper on wrong or something."

"Hmm, okay," Ellie said, still not convinced. "But if you did have an accident, it's okay."

"I know, I know," Jamie said, feeling a little guilty for lying to his sister. "But I didn't have an accident. Honest."

"Alright, I'll take your word for it," Ellie said, backing down. "But if you need anything, just come to me or mom and dad, okay?"

"Yeah, I will," Jamie promised. "Thanks, Ellie."

"No problem," Ellie said, patting him on the back. "Now go clean yourself up."

As Jamie walked past Ellie and made his way to his bedroom, he couldn't help but feel relieved that he had narrowly avoided being caught again. He collapsed onto his bed, thinking about the close calls he had had that day.

He was worried that Ellie might tell their parents given that she knew about his past diaper-wearing exploits, but if anyone asked then he would just have to stick to his story and hope that they buy his explanation that Leo was to blame for his wet pants.

Jamie was torn - on the one hand, he knew he needed to be more careful after today's events. But on the other hand, he had become complacent, thinking he wouldn't get caught and that he would always be able to lie his way out of trouble. There was also something quite exciting about the close shaves that he had experienced.

While he understood the risks and consequences of being discovered, his irrational desire to use Leo's diapers before he was fully potty trained was about to see him take even greater risks before his supply of diapers dried up for good!

Chapter Five - A Surprise Visitor

Ellie frowned as she listened to her mother speak about Leo's potty training struggles. She knew that the little boy was having a hard time, but she couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to it than just a difficult transition.

As she munched on her toast, Ellie glanced over at Jamie, who was pushing his eggs around on his plate with a frown. It was clear that he didn't enjoy the topic of discussion and was eager to finish his breakfast and leave the table. After a quick trip upstairs, Jamie shouted goodbye and made a quick exit from the house, ready to begin another day of babysitting Leo and another day of wearing diapers!

"Mum, do you think it's possible that Jamie could be purposely sabotaging Leo's potty training?" Ellie asked tentatively, with a slight tremor of nervousness in her voice.

She looked surprised by the question. "Why would you think that, Ellie?"

Ellie hesitated, not wanting to betray her brother. She didn’t want to allege something without evidence but she also knew that she had to speak up.

"I don’t know, I've noticed that Jamie has been acting a little strange lately. I just thought it was worth mentioning, in case it could be causing some of the problems."

Her mother's expression softened. "Oh, Ellie. I appreciate your concern, but I don't think Jamie would intentionally try to hinder Leo's progress. He's always been a responsible babysitter and I'm sure he wants to see Leo succeed. I think it’s just a difficult job getting a toddler potty-trained. He was a nightmare, I didn’t think we would ever get him out of diapers at one point!"

Ellie was relieved that her mother didn't seem concerned about Jamie but as she finished getting ready for the day, she couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't quite right.

She had a nagging worry that Jamie might be in trouble or reverting to old habits, but she couldn't put her finger on what was wrong.

In an effort to appease her concerns, she decided that she would make a surprise visit to the Steinberg's house to check on Jamie and Leo.

Knowing that Leo always took a nap at 2 pm, she planned her visit to coincide with this time, hoping it would be the perfect opportunity to test her theory that Jamie had been sneaking Leo's diapers.

She waited until 2:30 pm, grabbed the spare key for the Steinberg's house, and headed over.

Unaware of Ellie’s imminent arrival, Jamie had chosen to ignore Leo's usual routine when Leo protested against taking a nap.

Leo and Jamie were diapered as usual and happily playing together in the living room. As he did most days, Jamie had just wet his diaper and was enjoying the warm feeling across his crotch.

Wanting to catch him off guard, Ellie decided not to ring the doorbell or knock. Instead, she retrieved the spare key and carefully inserted it into the lock. With a gentle turn, the door opened and she slipped inside.

Silent as a mouse, Ellie tiptoed down the hallway towards the living room. Her heart pounded in anticipation as she wondered what she would find.

“Hello boys!” Ellie called out as she scanned the room

Jamie froze as he heard his name being called out by Ellie. He had been so focused on playing with Leo that he hadn't even heard her come into the house. He was wearing trousers over his diapers but he knew that the diaper was very visible.

He slowly turned around to see her standing in the doorway, a concerned look on her face. She was looking down at Jamie’s trousers.

"Jamie, what's that?" she asked, pointing at the bulge.

Jamie blushed and tried to play it off. "What are you talking about?" he asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

Ellie raised an eyebrow. "Come on, Jamie, I'm not an idiot. I know you're wearing a diaper. What's going on?"

Jamie's face turned bright red with embarrassment. He had been caught, and there was no way he could deny it now. "I was just playing with Leo," he said, his voice trembling.

Ellie raised an eyebrow sceptically. "Playing with Leo? In a diaper? Jamie, I know something's going on here. Is this why Leo's been going through so many diapers lately?"

Jamie hung his head in shame, knowing that he couldn't lie to Ellie any longer. "I'm sorry, Ellie," he said quietly. "I can't help it. I just get this urge to wear diapers and...well, you caught me. I didn't mean for anyone to find out. Please, Ellie, don't tell anyone."

Ellie looked at her brother, her expression stern. "This isn't the first time you’ve been caught wearing a diaper, Jamie," she said. "I don't understand why you would do this. It's not normal for a 18-year-old to be wearing diapers."

Jamie's eyes welled up with tears as he begged for his sister's forgiveness. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen again. I just wanted to feel like a baby again. Please, please don't tell anyone. I promise I'll never do it again."

Ellie sighed and placed a hand on Jamie's shoulder. "I won't tell anyone this time, Jamie," she said. "But you have to promise me that you'll never do this again. It's not healthy or normal, and I'm worried about you."

Jamie nodded frantically, grateful for his sister's understanding. "I promise, Ellie, I'll never do it again. Thank you so much for not telling anyone, you’re the best sister ever."

Ellie reached out and gently felt the front of Jamie's diaper. "Looks like you're wet," she said. "Why don't you get changed while I take care of Leo? Do you need any help?"

Jamie blushed with embarrassment as his sister spoke to him in a caring but patronising tone. "No, I can do it myself," he replied.

"Okay," Ellie replied. "Just make sure you clean yourself properly, or you might get a rash and smell like pee. We don’t want that, do we?"

“I will, thanks Ellie.”

Jamie made his way upstairs, feeling humiliated at what had happened. He pulled down his trousers, jumped up onto the changing table and undid the pins on either side of the diaper. He then proceeded to wipe his crotch clean with the wet wipes.

As he got dressed into his ‘big boy’ clothes, he couldn't help but think about all the memories he had made since he started babysitting.

From the feeling of security and comfort they provided, to the fun he had while wearing them during playtime with Leo - he had been able to live out his dream of being a baby. It was a part of his life that brought him so much joy and happiness, and now it seemed to be coming to an end.

Jamie made a promise to Ellie that he would keep their deal, and for the next few days, he held true to his word. He felt grateful to her for not telling anyone about what she had witnessed, as he didn't want his parents to find out.

But Jamie knew that his track record wasn't great when it came to his promise. He had a history of breaking them, especially when it came to something as challenging as not wearing diapers.

He was determined to prove himself this time, to show Ellie that he was reliable and could keep his word. After all, he knew she was right. It was odd that a 18 year old wanted to wear diapers. He just needed to snap out of it and start behaving like a normal teenager.

Despite his determination, there was a persistent nagging voice in the back of his head, constantly reminding him of his odd inclination. He tried to brush it aside, but the voice only grew louder as he realised that his endless supply of diapers would soon run out.

With each passing day, Jamie felt his resolve weakening, and he feared that he would eventually give in and end up back in diapers. He tried to stay strong and hold out a little longer, but deep down, he knew that the inevitable was coming.

Chapter 6
It was a regular weekday morning, and Jamie and Ellie were enjoying their breakfast at the kitchen table.

Jamie sipped on his orange juice, while Ellie ate her toast with jam. They chatted about their day ahead as their parents were upstairs getting ready for work.

After a brief moment of pause, Ellie looked at Jamie with a serious expression, "Hey, we need to talk."

"What’s up?" Jamie asked, a hint of concern in his voice.

"I’ve been thinking and it’s really not fair for you to implicate Leo in your desire to wear diapers," Ellie said, her tone firm. "He's trying his best to get potty trained, and you need to encourage him because it will hold back if he’s still in diapers when all his friends are potty trained."

Jamie felt a pang of guilt in his stomach. He knew that Ellie was right. He had been so focused on his own desires that he had forgotten about the impact on Leo. "I know, Ellie, you’re right. I hadn’t really considered it like that. I promise I’ll make more of an effort to get him potty trained.”

Ellie nodded, satisfied with his answer. "And you promise me you won’t steal any more diapers?" she asked, her voice softening.

"Yes, I promise," Jamie replied, trying to assure his sister, but with a tint of sadness in her voice.

"Well done," Ellie said, patting him on the back in a patronising way. "But remember, I'm keeping an eye on you. No more stealing his stuff."

Just as they were finishing their conversation, their parents walked into the room.

Jamie felt his heart pounding in his chest as his parents walked into the kitchen.

He had been so absorbed in his conversation with Ellie that he hadn't heard them coming down the stairs. Now he was afraid that they had overheard everything and that his secret would be revealed.

His eyes darted towards Ellie, hoping she would keep her promise to keep his secret.

"Ellie. What's going on?" Jamie's mum asked, acurious expression on her face.

"Oh, hi," Ellie replied, trying to keep her composure. "I was just checking in on Jamie to see how he's doing."

Jamie gave Ellie a pleading look, silently begging her not to tell his parents the truth.

"What do you mean, checking in?" Jamie's dad asked, raising an eyebrow.

Ellie hesitated for a moment before responding, "Just asking him how things are going and making sure he's not getting into any trouble."

Jamie's mum looked at him sceptically. "Jamie, what's going on? Why are you looking at Ellie like that?"

"Uh, nothing, Mum," Jamie replied, his voice unconvincing. "We were just talking."

"That’s right," she said quickly, "I was just asking how Jamie was, that's all."

Jamie's dad scrutinised her with his gaze. "It didn’t sound like that to me. Is there something you're not telling us, Ellie?"

Ellie shook her head, attempting to present herself as genuine as possible."No, I promise. You’re imagining things."

Their parents looked at each other, and Jamie could tell that they were still suspicious. Their mom turned to Ellie and said, "Are you sure that's all it was? You're not hiding anything from us, are you?"

"You better not be lying to us, Ellie.” her Dad emphasised.

"I am not lying," she retorted. "Can you please drop it?"

Their dad then turned his attention towards Jamie, his stern gaze piercing through him. "And you better not be getting into any trouble, young man. Remember what I’ve told you before - if you act like a baby, you'll be treated like a baby."

A lump formed in Jamie's throat as he recalled the lecture his father had given him the last time. He had made a promise to never repeat his mistake, and he was afraid to push his father's warning to the limit. While he was enticed by the idea of being treated like a baby, he didn’t want to engage in his fantasy with his own family. That would be weird.

"I remember, Dad," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

His dad narrowed his eyes. "Say it louder, Jamie. Let's hear you say it like you mean it."

Jamie took a deep breath and said, his voice a little louder this time, "If I act like a baby, I'll be treated like a baby."

Their mother nodded in agreement, her expression serious. "I agree with your Dad, Jamie. If we find out you’re being silly games again then this time you’ll really find out what it means to act like a baby"

Their parents seemed satisfied with his response, and the tension in the room dissipated slightly. Jamie breathed a sigh of relief, grateful that Ellie had stuck to her promise and saved him from disaster.

As their parents headed out the door, he turned to Ellie and mouthed the words "Thank you." She simply smiled back at him, a silent understanding passing between them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As the end of the summer holiday drew closer, Hazel was increasingly anxious about Leo’s lack of progress with potty training. Nothing seemed to be working, and she was growing more and more concerned about the impending start of preschool.

In a last-ditch effort to speed up his progress, Hazel had decided to switch Leo from diapers to training pants during the day. Unaware of the real reason behind her son’s lack of progress, she hoped that the added sense of independence and responsibility would encourage him to use the potty more often.

"I think we should give training pants a try and see how he gets on," Hazel suggested. "If we make a really big effort then hopefully we can still get him potty trained by the end of the summer."

"Okay, let's give it a try," Jamie agreed positively, even if was feeling reluctant inside.

Initially, Leo struggled with the transition, having several accidents. However, much to Jamie's surprise and sadness, he soon began to adapt to the new routine, gradually learning to recognize the signs that he needed to use the potty.

Over the course of the next few days, Leo started to stay dry for longer periods of time and was able to successfully use the potty on his own.

Jamie watched with a mixture of pride and disappointment as Leo became more and more independent, realising that he would soon be losing his endless supply of diapers and his playmate.

Leo may have finally started making progress with his potty training, but Jamie was struggling with the opposite problem.

After weeks of wearing diapers full-time, his bladder control had weakened, and he found himself feeling anxious whenever he wasn't diapered.

On several occasions, while out of the house, he had been forced to relieve himself at such notice before the pressure became too much.

While he was worried about having an accident in front of his family or friends, he couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement at the desperation he felt whenever he needed to pee.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was Saturday and Jamie had agreed to go to the shopping mall with his Mum. While driving back,Jamie suddenly felt a sudden urge to pee.

He had intended to use the bathroom before they left but they didn’t pass any toilets and his Mum was in a rush to get back. He was now regretting his decision!

The traffic was heavy, and it seemed like it would take forever to get home.

Jamie tried to distract himself by looking out the window, but the pressure on his bladder was becoming unbearable.

He shifted in his seat, trying to find a comfortable position to alleviate the pressure, but it was no use.

He needed to go, and he needed to go now!

They still had about 15 minutes left to go, and Jamie was starting to panic, as he knew that he wouldn’t be able to hold on for that long.

"Mum, can you please stop the car? I really need to use the bathroom," Jamie pleaded, his voice shaking with urgency.

His mother glanced back at him, and he could see the frustration in her eyes. "Jamie, we're almost there. Can’t you hold on a little longer?"

Jamie could feel his stomach churning….

Chapter 7

Jamie's bladder continued to nag at him, steadily building pressure and causing discomfort. He shifted uneasily, crossing and uncrossing his legs in a desperate attempt to find relief. But the pressure persisted, urging him to find a restroom.

"Mum, please," Jamie pleaded, his voice laced with desperation. "I really need to use the restroom. Can we stop at the next gas station?"

His plea hung in the air, the weight of urgency evident in his voice. But his mother's response was far from sympathetic.

She snapped back, irritation clear in her tone, "Jamie, we're almost home. You're not a toddler anymore; you should be able to hold it for a few minutes!"

Jamie understood that, at his age, he should be capable of controlling his bladder. But recently, his ability to do so had weakened significantly.

Wearing diapers with Leo had unknowingly taken a toll on his bladder control.

The convenience of relying on diapers had led to a habit of releasing whenever the need arose, rather than holding on until he could get to a toilet, like a big boy.

Now, without the safety net of a diaper, Jamie found himself desperately in need of a restroom. He couldn't simply let go like he had grown accustomed to.

The fear of making a mess in the car and embarrassing himself loomed large in his mind.
In that moment, he yearned for the comfort of a diaper, knowing it would alleviate his anxiety and allow him to release his bladder without consequences.

As the traffic light ahead turned from amber to red, his mother braked abruptly, jolting the car. The sudden movement proved to be the final straw for Jamie's weakened bladder, and he felt a rush of warmth spreading across his lap.

His trousers became soaked with urine, wetting both his pants and the seat.

The feeling of warmth spreading throughout his crotch was both embarrassing and exhilarating. He could not help but feel a strange sense of satisfaction at having wet himself like a toddler, even though he was totally embarrassed and knew what was about to come when his Mum found out what had happened.

"We're almost there. Are you alright?" his mother asked, her voice laced with concern, cutting through Jamie's embarrassment.

"Thanks Mum” he replied, not revealing that he had already lost his battle.

He sat there quietly, not saying a word, trying to ascertain what he was going to tell his Mum and what his family would think of him.

As they drove towards the house, she urged Jamie to get ready to run.

“Get ready, I’ll drop you at the door. You go ahead and use the toilet while I park up. You can then come back and help me with the shopping.”

Regret laced Jamie's words as he murmured, "Sorry, Mum. It's too late."

Confusion clouded his mother's face, her brows furrowing in puzzlement as she sought clarification.

"Too late?" she asked, her voice laced with a mix of surprise and curiosity. "What do you mean by that?"

Her eyes searched his face, trying to decipher the meaning behind his words.

Jamie hesitated for a moment, his throat dry with apprehension. He took a deep breath, summoning the courage to explain the situation to his mother.

"I couldn't hold it, I’m sorry Mum," he finally confessed, his voice barely above a whisper.

A flicker of understanding crossed his mother's features as the realisation dawned upon her. Her eyes widened slightly, a mixture of concern and disbelief intermingling in her gaze. "Jamie!," she uttered, a tinge of disbelief evident in her tone. "I can't believe it. At your age? Are you serious?"

His mother's scolding words hung heavily in the air, a sharp pang of disappointment piercing Jamie's heart. He couldn't muster a response, simply looking down at his lap, feeling the weight of humiliation and defeat.

As they pulled into the familiar embrace of their driveway, his mother turned off the engine, breaking the silence.

With a stern expression, she turned to face Jamie, her voice firm yet tinged with a hint of compassion.

"Jamie, go upstairs, take a shower, and change," she instructed. "And don't forget to remove your wet clothes and put them in the washing machine. We'll discuss this later."

Jamie mustered a feeble response. "Mum, it was an accident. I don't want my sisters or Dad to see me like this. Please, don't tell them what happened," he pleaded, his voice filled with a mix of vulnerability and a desperate desire to shield himself from further embarrassment.

His mother's expression softened slightly, the sternness giving way to a glimmer of understanding. "Well, I suggest you go upstairs quickly and hope they're not home yet," she said, her voice gentle. "While you sort yourself out, I'll try to clean this mess up."

Jamie nodded gratefully, relief flooding over him. He opened the car door, the weight of embarrassment and shame heavy on his shoulders, and hurried toward the house as fast as his legs could carry him.

As Jamie ascended the staircase, each step seemed to feel harder than normal. The fear of leaving wet footprints behind making him tread lightly.

As he finally reached the bathroom, Jamie closed the door behind him, shutting out the outside world. He stood before the mirror, his reflection staring back at him, a silent witness to his inner turmoil. Taking a deep breath, he resolved to wash away the shame that clung to him, both literally and figuratively.

The hot water cascading from the shower head provided both physical and emotional comfort as Jamie stood beneath its cleansing stream.

As the droplets washed away the evidence of his accident, his mind continued to replay the incident on a loop.

Downstairs, Jamie's mother was armed with towels and cleaning solution, determined to erase the evidence of the accident from the car seat.

She scrubbed vigorously, the persistent stain testing her patience but fuelled by a mix of determination and a mother's unconditional love, she continued to persist.

Despite her best efforts, she could only succeed in eliminating a significant portion of the discolouration that marred the car seat.

The faint but persistent odour of urine continued to cling tenaciously to the air, an unwelcome reminder of the unfortunate mishap that had unfolded within the confines of the vehicle.

Sighing with resignation, she closed the car door, resigned to the fact that she could not fully destroy the evidence of Jamie’s accident.

As she turned to walk inside, her husband’s car pulled up. She waved and quickly headed inside,, carrying the cleaning supplies with her as she called up to Jamie, notifying him of their arrival home.

"Jamie, are you alright? Your father and sisters just got home," his mother called out, concern evident in her voice.

"I'm fine, Mum. I'll be out in a minute," Jamie replied, his voice muffled by the sound of running water.

With each passing second, Jamie's heart raced faster.

He finished his shower, stepped out of the bathroom, and opened the door to face his family, uncertainty gnawing at him.

"Feeling better now?" his mother asked gently, her voice a lifeline amidst the storm of emotions.

"Yeah, I guess so," Jamie replied, his voice tinged with a mixture of relief and trepidation.

"Jamie," she began, her voice filled with genuine concern. "I'm concerned. It's not normal to have accidents like this at your age."

Jamie's gaze fixated on his hands, reluctant to divulge the truth. But his mother's persistence broke through his defences.

"Jamie," she persisted, her voice gentle yet firm. "You need to tell me what's going on."

Summoning his courage, Jamie took a deep breath and confessed, "I don't know. I just couldn't seem to control it."

His mother nodded understandingly, acknowledging the vulnerability in Jamie's admission. "We need to figure out what's happening. We'll make an appointment with the doctor next week."

"It won't happen again. I just don't want anyone else to find out," Jamie pleaded, his voice laced with a mixture of fear and desperation.

His mother squeezed his hand, her touch a reassurance. "Don't worry," she whispered, her voice filled with compassion. "I won't say anything. It'll be our secret, but no more accidents, Jamie. You're too old for this."

Jamie nodded, a sense of gratitude swelling within him. The weight of his secret felt a little lighter, knowing that his mother would not tell anyone else.

Concerned about the wet clothes, his mother asked, "Where are your wet clothes?"

"Sorry, Mum. I forgot to take them downstairs," Jamie replied, his unease palpable.

"It's alright, I'll put them in the washing machine. You go and get dressed," his mother said, rising from the bed's edge.

As she picked up the damp clothes and made her way downstairs. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, she was nearly knocked over by Ellie who burst through the front door, a sense of urgency radiating from her.

"Mum, where are the car keys? I think I dropped my phone under the seat, and I really need to find it!" Ellie exclaimed, her voice laced with an undeniable urgency.

Her mother, wanting to shield Jamie's recent accident from Ellie's knowledge, attempted to dismiss her request. "Oh, Ellie, can it wait? I just cleaned the car, and it's still wet. Besides, I'm sure your phone will turn up later."

But Ellie remained insistent, her determination evident in her voice. "No, Mum, I really need to find it now. It's important."

Her mother sighed, realising that Ellie would not be easily deterred. "Alright, fine. I'll get you the keys."
As Ellie's mother retrieved the car keys, Ellie couldn't help but notice a flicker of unease in her mother's expression. Something didn't quite add up.

As Ellie reached to take the keys, her mother interjected, "Wait, Ellie. Let me do it. You stay here."

Perplexed by her mother's odd behaviour, Ellie furrowed her brows. "Why? What's the big deal? I just need to check under the seat."

Her mother hesitated for a moment, knowing that Jamie’s secret would be revealed as soon as she opened the car seat. "It's just... I just cleaned the car, and it's wet. I don't want you to get your clothes dirty."

Ellie's eyes widened with surprise. "But Mum, you never clean the car. Why are you suddenly so worried about it?"

Her mother avoided her gaze, her voice tinged with guilt. "Well, I just thought it needed a good clean. Now, let me handle it, alright?"

Perplexed at her mother's evasive response, Ellie stood by the side of the car, observing intently. Impatience welled up within her as time ticked by without any sign of her lost phone.

Determined to find it, she circled around to the other side and opened the car door, undeterred by her Mum’s request to wait outside who was on the floor, looking under the seat, unaware of her daughters movements.

"Ellie, please stop!" her mother pleaded, but her words fell on deaf ears.

A repugnant odour assaulted Ellie's nostrils, and her senses recoiled in disgust. It was the unmistakable stench of urine, permeating the car's interior.

Her eyes widened in shock, and she instinctively recoiled from the offensive scent. "Ewwwww! What on earth happened to the car? It smells like... like someone peed in it."

Her mother's heart sank, and she searched for the right words to explain.

"Promise me you won't say anything," her mother implored, a note of urgency in her voice.

"Of course, Mum. But what really happened?" Ellie replied, her curiosity piqued.

"Jamie had an accident on the way home from the mall. He wet himself," her mother admitted, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Are you serious?" Ellie exclaimed, her disbelief evident.

"Yes, but Jamie is incredibly embarrassed about it. That's why I need you to promise me you won't tell your sister or your father. I assured him that no one would find out," her mother explained, her voice filled with concern.

"I won't say a word, Mum," Ellie replied, her tone tinged with intrigue, leaving her mother curious and apprehensive about what her daughter was about to say next.

"Thank you Ellie."

“But...... there’s something that I need to tell you about Jamie."

Chapter 8

The sun was beginning to set, casting a warm golden glow over the front yard where Ellie and her Mum stood. Ellie had a resolute look on her face, while her Mum looked puzzled.

"Mum," Ellie began, "there's a reason Leo was struggling with his potty training. It was Jamie's fault."

Her Mum furrowed her brows. "What do you mean, Ellie? Are you saying that Jamie was deliberately sabotaging Leo's potty training? Why would he do that?"

Just as the tension was building, the door swung open, and Jamie stepped out, having just changed into dry clothes. He saw his Mum and Ellie talking outside and felt a pang of worry in his chest.

Sensing that there was something wrong, he looked nervously at his Mum and then back at Ellie. He knew he was in trouble and that he had to prevent his secret from getting out.

"What's the problem?" Jamie asked, feigning innocence as he joined them.

Their Mum turned her attention to Jamie. "Ellie just mentioned that you have been sabotaging Leo's potty training. Is this true? Are you deliberating doing it as you want him to stay in diapers?"

Jamie's eyes widened, panic creeping into his expression. He looked at Ellie with an unspoken plea, begging her not to reveal the truth. Ellie felt a mix of emotions; she knew that she had to stop Jamie's behaviour, but she also couldn't bear to see him in such distress and contemplated if he deserved one last chance to prove himself, knowing the potential consequences that awaited him, if their parents discovered the truth about what he had been doing.

"I... I might have been a bit lazy about it," Jamie admitted, his voice small. "I didn't always take Leo to the potty when I should have. But it's not like I was deliberately sabotaging his potty training or anything."

Ellie hesitated for a moment, then nodded in agreement with Jamie's story. "Yeah, that's what I meant, Mum. Jamie wasn't being very responsible with Leo's potty training. It wasn't until I went around and checked that things started to change. I just thought you should know."

Their Mum sighed, looking between the two of them sceptically. "Well, Jamie, you should know better. I hope that's the truth and you're not lying to me as you two have been acting very suspiciously lately. If you can't look after Leo like an adult and be responsible then maybe it would be best if you stopped babysitting him from now on."

Jamie sighed in relief, realising Ellie had covered for him but was now worried that his access to Leo's baby supplies was at risk. He turned to his Mum. "I'm sorry, Mum. I know I messed up, but I've learned my lesson. I've been really responsible and helpful with Leo's potty training lately, which is why he's doing so well now."

Their Mum's suspicion lingered, but she seemed to accept Jamie's explanation for now. "I need to think about it and decide what to do. Given that Hazel and I are going out tonight, I assume you can be trusted to be responsible this evening because it will be too late to find another babysitter at this short notice. If you can show me that you are responsible and you have learnt your lesson then perhaps I will hold off telling Hazel but at this moment in time, I'm very cross at you Jamie and I think I owe it to her to let her know why Leo has struggled with his potty training and let her decide if she wants to give you another chance or not."

Realising that there was little he could say to make the situation better, Jamie decided to keep quiet and just nodded his head.

After a brief look at Ellie, his Mum turned back to Jamie with a serious look on her face and gave him a stern warning, "Just remember, if I find out you've been sneaking diapers or causing any more trouble, you'll be the one wearing them. If you act like a baby, you'll be treated like one. That means no more accidents too!"

Jamie's heart skipped a beat as he processed his Mum's words. Despite the earlier promise, it was clear that Ellie knew about his accident. Panic flashed in his eyes, and he shot Ellie a glance filled with worry. He was relieved that his sister hadn't revealed his secret, but he also knew that his close call had exposed just how vulnerable his secret was.

The conversation came to an end, and their Mum went back inside, leaving Jamie and Ellie alone in the front yard. Jamie turned to Ellie with a mixture of gratitude and apprehension. "Thanks for covering for me, Ellie. You are the best."

Ellie looked at her little brother, a soft smile on her face. "You're a lucky boy, Jamie. But I'm warning you too. I'm done covering. You're nearly an adult. You can't be wetting yourself. I assume that you have been wearing diapers so much that you have become used to it and weakened your bladder.... I mean, you weren't exactly ever great at holding your pee given the amount of times we had to stop every time we go on a road trip so no more diapers! Promise me."

Jamie nodded earnestly. "I promise, Ellie. And... thanks again."

As they shared a moment of sibling understanding, the sun started to dip below the horizon, casting long shadows across the yard.

Jamie knew his secret had been dangerously close to being revealed and he was on his last chance so he would have to be more careful in the future, if he wanted to avoid the consequences that would await him, if he was ever found out.

Despite the promises he had made to his sister and mother, he was battling the urge inside him to use Leo's supplies one last time.

He reasoned that this might be his final opportunity, if his mum told Hazel about his attempts to sabotage Leo's potty training. Even if she didn't tell her, Leo's need for diapers was nearly over.

While he knew that he shouldn't, tonight represented the perfect opportunity for one final chance to act like a baby. Ellie was going to be out with her friends, Leo would be tucked up in bed and his Mum and Hazel were going to be out all evening.

As long as he was careful, there was no chance anyone would find out. Or so he thought...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to If You Act Like A Baby - Chapter 8 (Updated 25/08)

If you enjoy my writing then please consider subscribing to my Patreon. You will get access to early releases of all of my stories, exclusive stories and posts and it will help me continue to keep writing. I really appreciate your support. Thank you :) 

www.patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood

Chapter 9 

"Jamie! Hurry up! We need to head over to the Steinbergs!" Jamie's mother's voice echoed up the stairs, a note of urgency in her tone.

Jamie was in his room, lost in thought about what it was going to feel like to be back in diapers, when his mother's shout snapped him back to reality.

He quickly abandoned his daydreams, in favour of the reality that awaited him and ran downstairs with a burst of enthusiasm.

"I'm ready, Mom!" Jamie announced, his excitement palpable.

His mother smiled warmly at him. "Great, Jamie! Hazel and I won’t be back till at least 11pm and both your sisters and Dad are busy tonight. Are you sure you’ll be ok with Leo?"

Jamie's eyes lit up. Everything was set up for him to have one last chance at embracing a world of babyhood and indulgence that he secretly cherished.

“Sure Mum, I’ll be fine.”, he replied confidently.

As Jamie and his mother prepared to leave, she reached into the cupboard, retrieving an object that caught Jamie's attention. He eyed it curiously. "Hey, Mom, what's that you've got there?"

His mother's lips curved into a secretive smile. "Oh, it's just something for Hazel. Don't worry about it, Jamie."

Jamie's curiosity was piqued, but his mother's next words brought him back to the task at hand. "Come on, sweetie, let's get moving. We don't want to be late."

Without further ado, they headed over to the Steinbergs' house. As they arrived, Hazel greeted them with a warm smile.

"Hey, Jamie! Thanks for doing this," Hazel said appreciatively.

Jamie nodded enthusiastically. "No problem at all, Hazel," he replied. “I’m always excited to spend time with Leo."

His mother looked at him with doubt in her eyes, causing Jamie to swiftly avert his gaze, hoping to evade her penetrating stare. Aware of his mother's suspicions regarding his activities with Leo, he tried to appear innocent, knowing that she lacked concrete evidence to prove otherwise.

"Jamie, Leo is upstairs and ready for bed," Hazel mentioned, her tone tinged with concern as she spoke about leaving her young son for the evening. "I've changed him for the night and read him a story, so hopefully, he'll be well-behaved for you. Should I come with you just to bid him goodbye and make sure everything is alright?"

“Sure.”, Jamie responded, as he followed Hazel upstairs to Leo’s room.

While Jamie was occupied upstairs with Hazel, his mother took the opportunity to go into the living room. With a subtle smile, she placed the small object she had brought from home on a shelf tucked away in the corner of the room, and hid it amidst various items that were on display.

She stepped back, assessing the object from a distance, her satisfaction evident. Retrieving her phone from her trouser pocket, she tapped a few times, briefly inspecting the screen before returning the device to her pocket.

The sound of footsteps on the stairs signalled Jamie and Hazel's return. She retreated back to the front door, preemptively offering an explanation to avoid revealing her real reason for entering the living room.

"I was just admiring what you've done with the front room," she remarked. "The new carpet looks wonderful. I'm sure you're thrilled with it.”

"Thank you, I am very pleased with how it turned out. Although, I can't help but wonder if it was worth it. Just a day or two after we had the carpet fitted, Leo had an accident and ended up leaking all over it so there's already a huge pee stain on it," Hazel said with a mix of exasperation and humour.

Unbeknownst to Hazel, the true culprit behind the incident wasn't Leo. Rather, it was Jamie who had inadvertently caused the carpet mishap. He had forgotten to put on a pair of plastic pants, leading to his diaper succumbing to the substantial wetting he had subjected it to.

He wasn’t sure why but he found the conversation very amusing. Jamie attempted to suppress the urge to burst into laughter, feeling his facial muscles twitch into a smile. Fully aware that it wasn't a suitable moment to laugh, and not wanting to raise suspicions with Hazel or his Mum, he clenched his teeth and tightened his cheek muscles, striving to conceal any trace of amusement that might betray him.

Hazel turned to the stairs and grabbed her coat. With that, Hazel was ready to leave for her evening out with Jamie's mother. As they headed to the door, Hazel turned to him. "Okay, Jamie, do you have everything you need? Any problems, you have my number so just give me a call. Ok?!"

"Thanks! I'll be just fine," Jamie replied confidently, wishing for them to leave as soon as possible so that he could descend back into babyhood."

“Goodnight, Jamie. Behave yourself and keep in mind our earlier conversation," his mother advised, her cautionary words nudging Jamie's conscience and causing him to momentarily reevaluate his intentions. However, his fleeting moment of reflection was swiftly overshadowed by his overwhelming yearning to return to wearing diapers.

As Hazel and Jamie's mother departed, Jamie waited at the door to see the car turn out of the street. As soon as it was out of sight, he was straight up the stairs to Leo's room, where the diapers and plastic pants were kept. He had expected Leo to still be awake but he was relieved to enter the room and find the toddler fast asleep, leaving him with free rein to act however he wanted without anyone seeing.

Leo looked very peaceful as he lay in his crib, with just a diaper on, contently sucking the pacifier in his mouth. Hazel had double diapered him which was not something that Jamie had seen before but then again he had never been with his little friend at nighttime. He drew the conclusion that Leo was still heavily wetting through the night which was good news for Jamie as it meant that his supply of diapers might last longer than originally anticipated, if Leo continued to wet the bed and need diapers, even if he was dry during the daytime.

With Leo wearing his nighttime double diapers, Jamie opted to go one better and put three diapers on himself. He wanted to feel just like a baby who had to waddle down the stairs because of the thickness of the padding in his crotch area. He pondered whether Hazel might question the additional three soiled diapers, but a quick glance at the diaper pail and the ample diaper supply led him to believe she would probably not connect the dots.

Determined to immerse himself fully in the baby experience for the night, Jamie climbed onto Leo's changing table. With a sprinkle of delicate baby powder, he prepared for the diapering process. Gazing at Leo, he couldn't help but wish for a moment that their roles were reversed. He longed to occupy the crib like his little friend, yet for tonight, he resigned himself to a diaper change on the changing table and utilising the various baby items at his disposal.

Having adeptly secured the pinned diapers, Jamie proceeded to draw a pair of plastic pants up his legs, ensuring a snug fit to avoid a recurrence of the carpet incident. He harboured grand intentions of soaking his diapers tonight, as babies do—after all, babies can’t control themselves and that’s why they need diapers and tonight he was determined to apply that same logic to himself.

He looked down at his clothes that were now scattered across the floor. If Leo was only wearing a diaper then that’s what Jamie would do too - he wanted to emulate the appearance of an actual baby and feel as little as he possibly could.

In view of recent events, he knew that he needed to be prepared for unforeseen visitors though. He took his clothes downstairs with him, just in case he had to quickly get dressed. He also checked that the front door was definitely locked.

Executing the final step of his plan, he embarked on a strategic crawl from the hallway to the living room. Although crawling served as another infantile gesture he was fulfilling tonight, it was actually a plan to minimise the risk of being spotted by passersby should they happen to peer into the living room, as he was preparing to draw the curtains and secure the privacy he desired. The curtains were too heavy to be drawn from the floor and felt like they could rip so he knew that he would have to momentarily stand up to pull them together.

In a sensible state of mind, Jamie would have readily put on some clothes for the fleeting seconds his diaper might be visible to passersby outside the house. However, tonight he had no inclination to adhere to rational, adult behaviour.

His aim was to emulate a baby's actions, rejecting any semblance of grown-up attire. The thrill of potential exposure also delivered an unconventional rush. While his biggest fear was being caught, a peculiar excitement coursed through him at the thought of the danger of being seen wearing just a diaper by a passerby.

After crawling into position, Jamie cautiously peered out the window to ascertain if anyone was walking by —he knew that any onlooker would undoubtedly have an unobstructed view of him. Confident that he couldn’t see anyone outside and that he had a window of opportunity, he braced himself for action, fully aware that he would need to draw the curtains as quickly as possible to limit the risk of being seen.

As he rose to his feet, ready to yank the curtains shut, his eyes bulged as he realised that there was someone walking past the window, looking directly at him. They could obviously see him, standing there wearing just a diaper.

As he looked more closely, he froze in shock as he realised who was looking back at him…

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to If You Act Like A Baby - Chapter 9 (Updated 02/09)

How’s that saying?  “The best laid plans of mice and men”.  All gone awry!  Another good quote “Busted”.  Jamie “gambled and lost”. Pushed his luck beyond what he should have.  That “just one more”. That was “just one to many”.   And on and on. I hope Jamie is ready for the consequences because I don’t think it’s going to be very pretty. 
I look forward to seeing more. 

• Like 1

Glad you’re all enjoying it. I’m excited to share the next chapters as Jamie descends back to babyhood! 

I released Chapter 12 on my Patreon (www.Patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood) earlier today and will be posting chapter 10 on here soon.

Please keep the feedback coming :) 

If you enjoy my writing then please consider subscribing to my Patreon where Chapter 12 has been released. You will get access to early releases of all of my stories, exclusive stories and posts and it will help me continue to keep writing. I really appreciate your support. Thank you :) 

www.patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood

Chapter 10

He couldn’t believe his bad luck.

Of all the people it could have been? Of all the times she could have been walking by the Steinbergs’ house? What were the chances? 

Mrs Jenkins was staring directly at Jamie with a look of shock on her face. It had only been a short while ago that his diaper wearing had been exposed to her at the park. Now, any prospect of her thinking that was a one-off was now fully extinguished.

After a brief interval that felt interminable to Jamie, he managed to tear his gaze away from his teacher and swiftly drew the curtains, obscuring Mrs. Jenkins from view.

The prospect of a potential knock at the door to grill Jamie about his diaper wearing filled him with dread as he contemplated the implications of what had just happened. 

Despite the turmoil within, he managed to pause for a minute or two, taking deep breaths to compose himself, before cautiously peering out the curtains to see if Mrs. Jenkins was still lingering outside.

To his relief, he could not see her. Though consumed by panic and anxiety about the impending fallout, Jamie recognized that there was little he could do at this particular moment.

If his secret was destined to be revealed, he figured that he may as well seize the opportunity to embrace tonight and that he would deal with the consequences later, when he reverted to being an adult again. For now, he wanted to escape reality and that meant thinking and acting just like a baby.

Now fully hidden from the world, Jamie waddled back to Leo’s room to collect a few essential items he needed for the evening.

Before leaving, Hazel had prepared Leo’s bedtime bottle which remained full beside the crib. Jamie placed his hands around the bottle and was surprised to feel that it was still warm.

With Leo asleep, it seemed a waste not to drink the warm milk so without further thought, he began to suck the teat. The liquid slowly trickled into his mouth, prompting a contented sigh as he savoured the taste. 

He had always loved formula milk and had drunk it until he was nearly five, at which point his parents eventually forced him to transition onto ‘big boy milk’, in spite of Jamie’s protests.

After a few minutes, Jamie needed a break. He looked at the bottle and it was still about half full. Irrespective of how hard he had sucked, the liquid only flowed out very slowly, leaving him frustrated and tired. He could understand why Leo never finished his bottle.

Wanting to prepare his bladder for a flooding, he took an empty glass on the side of Leo’s chest of drawers and walked to the bathroom where he filled the glass with water right to the top. He then began drinking, one glass after the other until he could drink no more. 

He knew that it would only be a matter of minutes before his bladder would start to feel the effects.

He returned to the bedroom, picked up the bottle of milk, a pacifier and several other baby toys to keep him occupied downstairs. 

As he headed back downstairs, he paused to enjoy the feeling between his legs. The sheer bulkiness of the three diapers was restricting his ability to walk normally and forcing him to waddle like a baby, just as he had intended.

As he settled in the living room, he popped the pacifier in his mouth and lay on the sofa contently, when a thought suddenly struck him.

He recalled that Hazel had mentioned that Leo used to get very constipated and that if it ever happened when Jamie was babysitting then he should use the prescription laxatives that were in his room.

He vividly remembered the words that Hazel said to him, “The laxatives are very strong so you’ll need to make sure that he’s diapered or he sits on the toilet for at least 30 minutes after he takes them. It normally takes a few minutes and then he will poop very quickly. I warn you that he won’t be able to hold on once they kick into effect.”

At the time, Jamie had never really heard of laxatives or knew what they were used for but when he recalled that conversation and the position he found himself in, he knew that this could be the perfect opportunity to find out what they were like and if they would really make him lose control of his bowels.

Excitement shot through his bones as he contemplated the helplessness he would feel, if he could not stop himself messing his diaper, even if he tried. What a feeling that would be!

It would be at least 3 hours until Hazel and his Mum were home so if he took the laxative now then he would have plenty of time to enjoy messing himself before he had to clean up.

He excitedly waddled back upstairs again, entering Leo’s room quietly, as he wanted to avoid his evening being ruined by the toddler waking up. He located the laxatives amongst the medicines that were spread across a shelf near the changing table.

He took them back with him downstairs and proceeded to read the instructions. There were oral laxatives so he just needed to take the tablets with some water and then wait for the magic to happen.

Naively, and unaware of the potential consequences of his decision, Jamie thought it was a good idea to take four tablets rather than the recommended one on the basis that he wanted it to be as effective and quick as possible.

He went to the kitchen and returned with a large glass of water. He placed the glass to the side, next to the tablets. Before he took them, he wanted to make sure that he had everything he needed to feel like a real baby.

With the pacifier still in his mouth and the half drunk bottle of milk nearby, he gathered a few snacks from the kitchen, some of his favourite toys and turned on the TV to watch his favourite childhood show, Fireman Sam. As a final touch, he walked to the side of the sofa and pulled out Leo’s old playpen that was stored safely away.

Jamie unfolded the playpen and placed it in the middle of the room, right in front of the TV. He then placed all of the items he had accumulated into the playpen.

He took a deep breath as he placed the first laxative in his mouth. He hesitated for a moment and pulled it out but his inner voice told him to go ahead.

Without any further hesitation, he quickly swallowed the four tablets and proceeded to climb into the playpen where he made himself comfortable and waited for inevitable pressure that was building in his bladder and bowels.

Meanwhile, out in town, the two mum’s were out in town having a drink with some friends. 

As was often the case, Hazel was leading the conversation which provided Jamie’s mum with the chance to check her phone. 

She clicked on a baby monitor app on her homescreen, loading up a live stream from the Steinbergs’ living room.

As Jamie contently sucked his pacifier and sang along to Fireman Sam, he had no idea that his mother was watching his every move.

As she observed the scene in front of her eyes, she was taken aback at what she was watching. It was no surprise to her that Jamie was wearing Leo’s diapers, as she had long suspected that was the case.

However, she had not realised that his behaviour extended far further than that and that he had been using Leo’s other possessions.

While she couldn’t hear the audio, she could see Jamie clapping and singing along with something, just like you would expect a toddler to do.

She shook her head in a mixture of confusion and shock as she tried to process what she was watching.

Hazel noticed the look on her face, “Is everything ok? You look a bit worried about something.”

“Sorry, I was away with the fairies. It was just a work email but it can wait until later.”

Hazel responded empathetically, “Damn right it can, you’re here to get away from work. Not to reply to work emails. They’ll still be there waiting for you tomorrow.”

“I know, you’re right. I’m putting my phone away, I promise.”

“Good. We all spend too long on our phones these days. Here’s a challenge girls - how about we put all our phones in the middle of the table? Whoever touches their phone first has to buy supper next time we go out.”

The others agreed without hesitation and placed their thoughts in the middle of the table. Knowing that she couldn’t refuse at this point, Jamie’s mum added hers to the pile and smiled at her friends.

Part of her wanted to head straight back and stop the whole charade but she had not told Hazel about the baby monitor because she wanted to confirm her suspicions were right before telling her friend.

She knew that Hazel would be very upset and angry if she learn that her friend had not shared her suspicions about her sons behaviour. 

At this point, there was little to be gained by leaving early to confront Jamie or telling Hazel. She decided that it would be best to act like normal and then confront him once they were back home.

The conversation with the girls and drinks continued to flow but her mind was elsewhere. She had warned him - if he acted like a baby then he would be treated like a baby. It was time he realised she was serious.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to If You Act Like A Baby - Chapter 10 (Updated 17/09)

Wow reading this chapter I was actually mad at Jamie.  He is acting in a manner beyond foolish.  He deserves any punishment he gets.  As far as the punishment, if I were his parent I wouldn’t be giving him what he wants.  I most definitely would not be treating him like a baby. I would like to force him to have to watch babies being taken care of like at a daycare or something similar.  However, that wouldn’t be fair for the actual babies to be watched by the likes of Jamie. I guess the next best thing would be a kind of timeout where he would be forced to watch baby commercials over and over again and again. 

at this point you can tell I have lost any sense of compassion for Jamie and I want to see him punished for his actions. So I will be looking forward to seeing more. 

• Thanks 1

Oh boy is he in trouble now.

Diapers, diaper changes and made to use them, baths, feedings

maybe even breast feeding with out the milk maybe Mommy will

like that part. And his sister will be doing all these things when

Mommy is not around. My dreams come true. 🙂

He really has done it now.   We all know that he is caught, but wonder if / when the mommies will figure out he took the laxatives.  He is likely to be in a royal panic when they show up early and/or the laxative shows no sign of letting up.  The tension is palpable at this point. 

• Back to Babyhood changed the title to If You Act Like A Baby - Chapter 13 (Updated 10/12)