LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

good review site

What makes them any good? I did not see any cloth diapers or rubber panties

• Thanks 1
On 4/8/2023 at 8:09 AM, 2sail2 said:

True,  and kind  of limited. 

@2sail2

I would agree! There are so many diapers out there on the market, and there are more than just plastic back diapers, but they're also cloth diapers as well, and a review site is only as the reviews that are on the site. Sometimes the best thing about review site is to understand that the review is based on others review of a particular product. Also I have learned that other people have opinion on different products, and that some products that work for them may not work for others, so you need a way to be able to get the best product, and the way you do that is to have truthful and useful reviews. sometimes the reviews that are given are based on particular milestones or standards that are only set by the reviewer, and the reviewer can do so many things to be able to show us how good a product is, but one of the things that I always look for is functionality and to be able to use the product the product like it's supposed to be. If you are incontinent and you're totally incontinent both ways, and you're severely incontinent the most important thing is that you need a diaper that you will be able to release a full bladder in or a full bowel, without having to worry about it making a mess. most diapers nowadays are the cloth backed things, and in order for that to be effective you can't have a full bladder and fully release. in order for that to be effective you need plastic backed diapers.

While I do and I have looked at the site, I can see that the information within it seems reasonable, but I would think that they would need to add more information about more diapers and more situations and have more standards as far as what makes a diaper a good diaper, and how a diaper works. plastic back diapers also work probably differently than cloth backed ones because the thicker the diaper, the better it is, and there are other stand that can be used to determine if a diaper is good or bad. this is all based on reviews and someone else's opinion, but you need to have both types of diapers in order to make those types of decisions, and hopefully if this site continues to grow, we will see that, because it's always good to have sites that are good and full of information to help people make decisions about diapers. the only thing that I can see that might be a problem is if a company makes a diaper, and they make good, And after a while they discontinue the diaper, you may have a bunch of diapers that you can't get anymore, or that are replaced, end of quality may go down or maybe increase, but it's always good to have as much information about a particular diaper so that you can make an informed decision.

Brian

On 4/7/2023 at 1:50 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

What makes them any good? I did not see any cloth diapers or rubber panties

You sound like the kind of person who posts the "wHY AReNt THerE aNy coRDeD oPTioNS!!? " comment on a site dedicated to reviewing cordless drills. 

It's irrelevant if you think X is better than Y.
It's irrelevant if X is better than Y.
They decided to focus on Y, and they to stick to that. 

Don't like it? Nobody is forcing you to read it. Something doesn't have to be good for everybody in order to be any good at all.
In fact, there are very few things that are universally good for everybody. Like water and oxygen.

And what makes this review site any good at all? Mainly the methodology. Very thorough, consistent and objective.
Apparently it's just one person doing all this, so the limited scope should be understandable. 

We have a cloth diaper forum, so that says something. and cloth diapers are making a comeback. due to economics. People like options and if things provide options, they appeal to more persons and are therefore more robust than a one-trick pony. You sound like a person who is very shallow. by trying to use "label and dismiss" tactics against me. All you do is show your own weakness to anybody who knows anything

If someone tells me something is "good" and it doesn't measure up. I have a perfect right to comment on it WHETHER OR NOT I am being forced to use use There IS such a thing as free speech

1 hour ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

We have a cloth diaper forum

And it's not this particular one.

cloth diapers are making a comeback. due to economics

Not relevant. The linked site is about disposables. Which part of that do you not comprehend?

People like options and if things provide options, they appeal to more persons

Yes, having more options is better than having fewer options. But "better than" does not on its own imply the base wasn't already good enough. That needs to be evaluated on its own, and when it comes to things where subjective, personal preferences come into equation, which is this case, then "good" can mean "good enough for someone". 

You sound like a person who is very shallow. by trying to use "label and dismiss" tactics against me. 

I keep seeing you, all the time, posting your unsolicited advices into discussions, tantamount to basically proselytizing (often quite arrogantly) about the "superiority of cloth diapers", where it's crystal clear that the talk is NOT about cloth diapers. That of course doesn't seem to stop you from trying to make it so. 

When was the last time someone invaded the Cloth Diapers & Panties section of the forum with the same kind of rhethotic that you use, but in reverse (which could be summed up as "cloth diapers are useless rubbish, don't anyone even think of using them") ?

Never?

All you do is show your own weakness to anybody who knows anything

You're the one so adamant on so often reminding everyone, including people not interested, of your views that you are so convinced of, it's borderline zealotry. 
Why would you need to do so? If cloth diapers are the best thing since sliced bread, then people will figure it out on their own. So why is all this preaching  necessary? 

If someone tells me something is "good" and it doesn't measure up. 

Measure up to what? Your standard? Your standard is that no cloth diapers = no good. However, your standard is just that - Your standard. Emphasis on the your part. It is not "The One and Only Standard"

I have a perfect right to comment on it WHETHER OR NOT I am being forced to use

And I have the perfect right to respond to it by saying your comment is off topic / missing the point / irrelevant / etc. when I deem it to be so.

There IS such a thing as free speech

Technically this is a private forum where rules and conditions set by owners/administrators apply, which may or may not necessarily align with the 1st amendment of the US constitution, or other similar clauses guaranteeing free speech, and if one of the rules was "no propagation of cloth diapers or complaining about lack thereof", your comment would be in violation, it could be deleted, and you could be banned for repeated violation of that hypothetical rule, regardless of how silly such rule would be, and there would be bugger all you could do about it.

Anyway, last part of my previous post was me trying to answer your question of "what makes them any good?". Have you got anything of substance with which you'd like to respond to that, or are we just going to see more ranting about how I'm blind to the One true religion of cloth diapers, and being offended because I dared to make a snide remark about it?