LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ten years since my bedwetting came back

stevewet

I have been wetting the bed every night now for 10 years. After the initial shock of my bedwetting coming back after a long dry spell. I soon settled back in to my soggy smelly habit. I decided not to fight it and just see how it developed. Don't ask me why but I have always liked being a bedwetter and it never bothered me even when younger.

After 10 years my bedwetting feels perfectly natural and normal for me. 

• Like 7
4 hours ago, stevewet said:

I have been wetting the bed every night now for 10 years. After the initial shock of my bedwetting coming back after a long dry spell. I soon settled back in to my soggy smelly habit. I decided not to fight it and just see how it developed. Don't ask me why but I have always liked being a bedwetter and it never bothered me even when younger.

I’m with you.  According to literature all kids who wet the bed hate it.  Not the case, far from hating, growing up part of me enjoyed my bedwetting and still does.  It defines me, makes me special.  I can’t picture life without it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, stevewet said:

I'm with you on that one. people who wet the bed should not be ashamed.

• Like 4
On 3/23/2023 at 4:26 PM, WBxx said:

I’m with you.  According to literature all kids who wet the bed hate it.  Not the case, far from hating, growing up part of me enjoyed my bedwetting and still does.  It defines me, makes me special.  I can’t picture life without it.

Wasn't the case for me either. I was a chronic nightly bedwetter and it never bothered me and I never made any attempt to become dry at night. 

On 3/23/2023 at 7:27 PM, Kawaharu said:

Never felt ashamed by it even as a kid. I couldn't see what all the fuss was about.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, stevewet said:

Never felt ashamed by it even as a kid. I couldn't see what all the fuss was about.

Same here, I never felt ashamed of being kept in diapers. I don't see what the fuss is all about but then again society is still backwards 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2023 at 2:27 PM, Kawaharu said:

I felt some stigma when smaller up to 13yrs.But when my incontinence returned in my 50's my wife and I discussed it and diapers and bed mat were the answer.

I am in the same boat as sport, when I had my first bed wetting event, my wife and I agreed that using a bed mat to protect the mattress and wearing a good level of wetting protection at night was the best option for me, and I have not looked back or questioned that conclusion.  These days, it has proven to be the right choice as there are always some mornings each week that I wake to a wet diaper, but the sheets are always dry

• Like 2
On 4/10/2023 at 11:45 AM, deewet said:

I am in the same boat as sport, when I had my first bed wetting event, my wife and I agreed that using a bed mat to protect the mattress and wearing a good level of wetting protection at night was the best option for me, and I have not looked back or questioned that conclusion.  These days, it has proven to be the right choice as there are always some mornings each week that I wake to a wet diaper, but the sheets are always dry

My wife was brilliant when my bedwetting came back. She doesn't see it as a big deal. 

• Like 1

My husband has been great even if my nappy leaks at night and the bed gets wet he doesn’t make a big deal out he just says these things happen. My nappy doesn’t leak very often.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
On 3/23/2023 at 7:42 AM, stevewet said:

It was a bit of a shock to me when it started again after an almost twenty year period of being dry at night. I pretty much stopped drinking in my mid twenties to get my bedwetting under control. After a decade or so I started drinking very moderately again, having no more than a couple drinks and none in the three or four hours before going to bed, and this went well for quite a long time. And then in my mid forties after going to a friend's milestone birthday party where everybody was drinking heavily and I got really drunk, I woke up at about 5 in the morning soaked and I wasn't wearing protection nor did I have the mattress protected. I immediately put a vinyl cover on the mattress and stopped worrying about whether or not I'd have a dry night.

On 3/23/2023 at 12:26 PM, WBxx said:

I hated wetting the bed when I was very young. It wasn't until I entered puberty that I started to enjoy it. And I didn't want to give up my rubber sheet, which I kept on the bed until I was 17. A psychology counselor later told me that because I grew up in a big family where I had to compete for attention I probably viewed wetting the bed as a way of getting attention. He told me that even negative attention is interpreted by some as being good attention.