LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting what you asked for

I've gotten myself diapertrained to the point where i rarely notice wetting while awake.  I still have not managed to wet the bed that block seems to be extra strong with me.  So the first pee of the day is the only one i usually feel or notice.  As for messing I am still very aware of it but It does happen without consent I have plenty of time to stop it if I would choose to do so.  Except when I'm not feeling so great in the digestive track.  occasionally I'd have sudden unexpected messy accidents but that was here and there well over the day and  half I've just had a feeling of bloating and a constant feeling of having to go with a bit of stomach upset.  I've messed myself 6 or 7 times with no warning or ability to stop it.  3 times have been outside my home as I had things I needed to do, including preparing for the snow storm that was supposed to dump a ton.  

I admit it was a little hard to deal with.  To know that I was going to have a messy accident and still have to function in the outside world.  It was distracting and a bit nerve wracking.  It felt very similar to when I first started to have genuine wetting accidents, some apprehension and anxiety along with some excitement that I'm getting there.  Questioning Is this what i really want?  i have decided tht I am going to keep moving forwards on my journey that eventually being bowel IC is a bit scarier than being urinary IC i still want to remain dependant on my diapers going forwards.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@DiapergirlWB have you considered using an enema or suppository to keep yourself regular on days you cant easily change when you accidentally poop?  

I’ve done “full 24/7” for weeks at a time, and that’s how I managed workdays.  I had a long morning commute.  I put on a cheap diaper and give myself a suppository. By the time I got to work I was messy. I was always the first one at work, so I’d quickly slip in and change and throw the messy diaper in a dumpster.  

Obviously your circumstances will be different, but I’m sure you could figure out a system that allows you to be full 24/7 and regular. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Enthusi said:

@DiapergirlWB have you considered using an enema or suppository to keep yourself regular on days you cant easily change when you accidentally poop?  

I’ve done “full 24/7” for weeks at a time, and that’s how I managed workdays.  I had a long morning commute.  I put on a cheap diaper and give myself a suppository. By the time I got to work I was messy. I was always the first one at work, so I’d quickly slip in and change and throw the messy diaper in a dumpster.  

Obviously your circumstances will be different, but I’m sure you could figure out a system that allows you to be full 24/7 and regular. 

I suffer from some IBS and am taking a medication that causes some digestive issues.  I'm usually ok but once in  a while i get constipated and the few days after are harsh.

7 hours ago, DiapergirlWB said:

I've gotten myself diapertrained to the point where i rarely notice wetting while awake.  I still have not managed to wet the bed that block seems to be extra strong with me.  So the first pee of the day is the only one i usually feel or notice.  As for messing I am still very aware of it but It does happen without consent I have plenty of time to stop it if I would choose to do so.  Except when I'm not feeling so great in the digestive track.  occasionally I'd have sudden unexpected messy accidents but that was here and there well over the day and  half I've just had a feeling of bloating and a constant feeling of having to go with a bit of stomach upset.  I've messed myself 6 or 7 times with no warning or ability to stop it.  3 times have been outside my home as I had things I needed to do, including preparing for the snow storm that was supposed to dump a ton.  

I admit it was a little hard to deal with.  To know that I was going to have a messy accident and still have to function in the outside world.  It was distracting and a bit nerve wracking.  It felt very similar to when I first started to have genuine wetting accidents, some apprehension and anxiety along with some excitement that I'm getting there.  Questioning Is this what i really want?  i have decided tht I am going to keep moving forwards on my journey that eventually being bowel IC is a bit scarier than being urinary IC i still want to remain dependant on my diapers going forwards.

Well, Welcome to our world. Incontinent folks don't have that issue that your having

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, DiapergirlWB said:

Are you saying incontinent folks never get diarrhea and have issues wit multiple uncontrolled messes?

Incontinent folks do get diarrhea and have multiple uncontrolled messes. The thing is we learn to manage it over time and stay one step ahead and over prepare them. It's why Incontinent folks like me know how to deal with the issues your having and have been dealing with them for a very long time. So it's NOT new to us but maybe new to those who want to wear diapers.

1 minute ago, Kawaharu said:

Incontinent folks do get diarrhea and have multiple uncontrolled messes. The thing is we learn to manage it over time and stay one step ahead and over prepare them. It's why Incontinent folks like me know how to deal with the issues your having and have been dealing with them for a very long time. So it's NOT new to us but maybe new to those who want to wear diapers.

Ahh ok.  Well i could use some times then

5 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

Incontinent folks do get diarrhea and have multiple uncontrolled messes. The thing is we learn to manage it over time and stay one step ahead and over prepare them. It's why Incontinent folks like me know how to deal with the issues you’re having and have been dealing with them for a very long time. So it's NOT new to us but maybe new to those who want to wear diapers.

As somebody who’s been dealing with it for a long time, do you have any tips or suggestions?

• Like 1

I take a combination of fiber supplements (apple pectin and psyllium) and Miralax (the latter suggested by my doctor). I find that this creates bowel movements which are easy to pass, but also relatively predictable, firm, and consolidated. If I take fiber mid-morning, and Miralax and another dose of fiber in the evening, I tend to have a relatively consistent full-emptying bowel movement each morning, which generally prevents the need to worry about messy changes at work.