LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BB’s Nursery and Day Care Epilogue The Party Part 2B (The return of the Poopie Princess!) Posted 3/3/2024)

All the pieces are finally starting to fall into place.  Somehow, I don't get the feeling that a certain duo will be waiting excitedly on the island for the new arrivals on "de plane, de plane!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Babypants said:

Somehow, I don't get the feeling that a certain duo will be waiting excitedly on the island for the new arrivals on "de plane, de plane!"

This will not be their Fantasy Island!  But there may be a future reunion with Sgt. Kline. I'm fairly sure it will be a touchy feely reunion. But not in this story. BB's story is mostly fun stuff here on out.  Except for a final pop in on agent Gusterson.  

April

• Like 1

I couldn't manage the energy to read this last week (it was a bunch of long days getting back into the swing of things after a vacation), so I'm glad I remembered it just now! Things seem to be coming up with fairly just endings here, while leaving open the sequel threads you're leaving. Looking forward to the other parts of this epilogue! 🙂

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Things seem to be coming up with fairly just endings here, while leaving open the sequel threads you're leaving. Looking forward to the other parts of this epilogue! 🙂

Thanks Sofia! I glad you enjoyed the epilogue so far. The next part has been fun to write. First time I ever wrote a song! The Poopy Princess needed her own poopy  song. 

55 minutes ago, CCApril said:

Thanks Sofia! I glad you enjoyed the epilogue so far. The next part has been fun to write. First time I ever wrote a song! The Poopy Princess needed her own poopy  song. 

I can't wait either. Having a Nanny being made to wear diapers or being humiliated like this is awesome. I like seeing those in authority positions getting punished and diapered, so I fell in love with her character when she got punished the way she did.

Should be one heck of a party.  Wonder if Tommy will sit down for a chat with some of Veronica's earlier babies.  One thing I've wondered about is how much the nannies got better at their jobs over time.  Can't wait for the next segment.

21 hours ago, littlebopeeper said:

Wonder if Tommy will sit down for a chat with some of Veronica's earlier babies.  One thing I've wondered about is how much the nannies got better at their jobs over time.  Can't wait for the next segment.

I was already thinking of addressing it but then it would end up adding a little stalker drama to my next story. Maybe I can lay the thread and let it be future April's problem to pick up or not.

• Confused 1

Sorry, poor explanation. Seemed reasonable when I wrote it. 😄

What I had thought to do was bring back Nanny V's first program baby. Nanny V was just learning how to make the bond with Nanny and Baby and the bond got a little deeper and too one sided then she anticipated. The young man returns for the party looking for the Nanny that he is sure loves him.   Reunion + disappointment + jealousy = possible future stalker. I had thought to make the next story with Nanny V all fun and no drama. But may write the confrontation scene into BB's epilogue and decide later if I want to add a stalker to the future story.

I hope this was a better explanation.

April

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I spoke with Vickie and Ian this morning, before they took off for another run to Tobie's.  When I brought up BB's, they both laughed, and reminded me that one of their granddaughters is on the staff.  On the whole, she likes working there, but she does believe that it's time to upgrade to a better quality diaper.  In her own words, the current stock is "so nineties."  

2 minutes ago, Babypants said:

I spoke with Vickie and Ian this morning, before they took off for another run to Tobie's.  When I brought up BB's, they both laughed, and reminded me that one of their granddaughters is on the staff.  On the whole, she likes working there, but she does believe that it's time to upgrade to a better quality diaper.  In her own words, the current stock is "so nineties."  

Is it because she secretly wears them herself?😁

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Guilend said:

Is it because she secretly wears them herself?😁

I cannot answer this question without revealing her identity!

13 hours ago, Guilend said:

You just did 🤣

On reflection?  You're right.  In retrospect, it does seem obvious which one of the BB's staff is her grandmother through and through.  

Ahh. Probably not as big a clue as you think. Lord knows how many grandchildren and grandmas there was with Ian's unique marital status and the number of lusty women that hunted him!

• Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, CCApril said:

Ahh. Probably not as big a clue as you think. Lord knows how many grandchildren and grandmas there was with Ian's unique marital status and the number of lusty women that hunted him!

Thanks.  You just reminded me that I needed to update the tags.  Let's ask Guilend to tell us who it is!

• Haha 1

My first guess is Nanny Becky or Nanny Veronica. But they feel a little young even for grandkids, maybe great grandkids. I'm an older mallinnial and was raised by my grandparents, my dad did two tours in Nam, he had just turned 18 when his boots first hit Vietnam. I was born in 86, so I'm 37 now. Nanny Becky and Nanny Veronica are like late teens, like 18 and 19? Which are how old my oldest son is (God I feel old lol). But when Babypants mentioned her not liking the diapers I first thought of Nanny Becky, I kind of see Sarah's influence in her, but not Vickie's. Now I remember during my first binge of reading this story there was one Nanny that had complained about the diapers, but I honestly can't remember who or if I'm remembering correctly. I gave this a lot of thought since I said I knew, but now I really aren't sure anymore lol. However, since Ian and Vickie are older then I was when I had my kids then it is possible that Becky's and Veronica's ages do match the timeliness.

44 minutes ago, Guilend said:

My first guess is Nanny Becky or Nanny Veronica.

Let's have some fun with this.  Hypothetically, let's have Vickie become pregnant on the honeymoon at a charming little hotel on Santorini , whose owner owes Ian a favor.  Their first born daughter arrives in October of '80-- 43 years before the events at BB's are playing out.  As I recall, Veronica is 19, so born in 2004.  An easy fit.  My impression is that Becky is a bit older, but not by much, so a date in 2001 or 2002 would work for her.  

Maybe we can persuade CC to drop a few hints at the party!

BB’s Nursery and Day Care Epilogue Part 2A, The Party

(Authors Note: Because I’m having so much fun writing about the party it has gotten pretty big. I decided to give the readers here at Daily Diaper the first part of the Party.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nanny Marge looked over the adult tent. There was a bar that served beer and wine and a DJ playing fun music and if requested some dance music. She was not sure how much dancing there really would be. Mr. Grey was able to give her the number to a full service party place that catered to the rich and weird. They built their company on providing secure and question less service. Plus, they had no problem with the NDA requirement for all staff. Apparently, this party wouldn’t even crack the top 50 on their weird o meter. Hollywood being not that far away she could believe it.

The guests would be arriving soon, and she was looking forward to seeing all the program babies again. She received a lot of responses and not quite like she expected. Over the year they had maybe 300 or so young men come through the nursery. She had received responses from all the people she could still get in contact with. The babies were well scattered around the country and there were lots of “Wish I could make it but” type responses. However, some of those were really upset that they couldn’t make it and wanted to know if they could still come by at another time. The wanted a chance to meet their loving Nannys again. This would be a distinct policy change for BB’s. They normally prohibited that sort of contact. Something for the Headmistress to consider in the future.

The surprising part was that most of them were not coming dressed up. There were still thirty or so that would come dressed up and all of those had their own caretakers of some sort. It was the other hundred or so that were coming as adults that caused her to add a beer garden to the party. A lot of them were married or were coming with girlfriends. They were all hoping to see Mrs. Nelson, the Headmistress or one of the Nannies. She figured it was like a class reunion and they hoped to see their favorite teacher. They deliberately forged deep bonds with the program babies, and she was heartened that they still remained after so much time.

She started her last minute check by walking through the parking area. There was extra security at the gate to check invitations and identification. Once in the parking lot there were two parking areas set up. The adult only parking area and the adult with children parking area. The children’s car park led right into a very large tent with temporary benches and lockers for changing and storing street clothes. While some would come dressed, most would need to change clothes.

Nanny Marge wandered through the tents checking the decorations and readiness. Smoke rose from the BBQ grills, balloons, flowers and many other decorations were in place. The party place had provided a face painter / balloon artist, and she was already set up. There was a huge bouncy house, tea tent, princess tent and a ballet tent. There was also a tent for relaxing movies and tv shows. The most important part was a video sing along with the poopy princess. The Headmistress was planning on leading the first song. They figured Nanny Becky might need a little motivation to get started.

Her steps carried her into the building. There was a coloring station, playpen, and rows of changing tables. The small stage had been changed into a photo spot for selfies and more professional photos. The playpen had a check in, and check out system so care givers could get a break and have some food or go mingle with other adults. Little stations were set up with crafts and small games. Tons of stuff for the little ones to do.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++                       

The last couple of weeks had been a whirlwind for Tammi Lee. She did a few more days in the nursery and then she was grown up in stages. She spent her days in the daycare and played with Tina and Janice. Her heart was a little heavy every time she saw her dad as Janice. She could see the pain in her mom’s eyes as well but also saw the determination that made her mother so formidable. She was not giving up on her dad.

Tammi Lee had learned a lot about being a child again too. She learned that pull-ups don’t hold as much as she wished. She learned that some baby formulas don’t agree with her tummy. She remembered crying as runny poop overwhelmed her My Little Pony pull-up and leaked down her legs. Janice and Tina both tried to calm her down. It may have been the youngest she felt since coming to BB’s. Helpless, smelly and feeling so, so, small. She just stood there not wanting to move. Every second more slime crawled down her leg and pooled on her pretty socks and shoes. She felt more like a baby then when she was put in her crib.

Nanny V found her less than five feet from her potty chair. Tammi Lee had hurried and tried to make it but the diarrhea had hit her hard. Faster and stronger than she expected. It took Nanny V longer to stop the tears then to clean up the mess.

Tammi Lee learned that the potty chair was more embarrassing than a diaper. Squatting in front of everyone was very embarrassing. She learned that big girl panties were something to treasure. The comfort and the trust that Nanny V showed when she expected Tammi Lee to keep them dry made her happy. And she did.

Tammi Lee spent her days in the daycare and her evenings in Nanny V’s room. Most of the time as Tommy. They had made love as adults on their second night together. Tommy could not have been happier. On the few nights she stayed Tammi Lee, she slept in the crib Nanny V had moved in. It took up quite a bit of the limited space in the apartment, but it was worth it.

Today was party day! It was also her graduation day, sort of. After the party she was free to leave BB’s, her punishment officially over. She still had to help Grandma Edna fix her fence and flower beds though. She rolled the name around again, Grandma Edna. She was looking forward to having a real Grandma. Dad didn’t have any parents and Mom’s parents lived out east and were kind of standoffish. Still a little angry that Mom had married and settled in California.

Tammi Lee had spent last night in her crib. She had made sure her diaper was wet before Nanny V got her out of the crib. Nanny’s smile wide and bright as she gently squeezed the warm wet crotch of her diaper. Then Nanny had nursed her in the big rocking chair. Her deliciously warm milk filled her mouth with every pull. It seemed that there was more milk to drink than there was when she first started suckling weeks ago. Nanny gently padded her diaper and sang to her as she rocked. No diaper rub or sexy spanking. Today Nanny was all business.

As Nanny V dressed Tammi lee she explained “Today is BB’s grand reopening. We are having a huge party with lots of guests. I expect you to be on your best behavior.” When Tammi Lee opened her mouth to ask a question her binky was quickly popped in. Nanny V continued “No speaking when you’re a baby. Babble and cooing are all that is allowed. When you’re a toddler later you can speak in age appropriate words to your friends only. If there is an adult present, you are to be seen not heard unless they ask you a question. We will finish the day with you as a big girl, but the same speaking rules apply to adults.” When Tammi Lee was dressed, she put the soft leather harness around her chest but did not attach the leads. Then she was carried into the daycare and plopped into the playpen. With a parting kiss and a “Be good.” Tammi Lee was left alone.

Tammi Lee sat in the playpen area. She had crawled over and grabbed some blocks to play with. Her toddler harness was weird, but she was not asked her opinion. Nanny V said there would be lots of chaos and she did not want her little one to get lost. Tammi Lee tried to stack the blocks, but her lovely short sleeved dress was very puffy and kept getting in the way. It was like an explosion of blue and purple lace, ribbons and bows. It ended at her waist and layers of soft petticoats kept it out from her body. Her matching panty cover with its rows of matching lace were well displayed. It was paired up with matching booties and baby bonnet.

Tammi Lee gave up on the blocks and grabbed a fluffy green stegosaurus to cuddle. She sucked on her binky, stroked her soft stuffie and watched the people scurrying around and doing last minute setup. Not that she was ignored. It seemed everyone stopped by at least once to check on her or stroke her cheek and tell how pretty she was. Nanny Katherine made a point to step into the play pen and check her diaper, which included a very embarrassing diaper sniff.

Tammi Lee was feeling a bit lonely all by herself and was hoping Tina and Janice would come to keep her company. They were a lot of fun to play with, even if she was a baby and they were mostly big girls. However, they were not the first ones to join her in the playpen.

Tammi Lee watched as a Mommy led her daughter across the room toward the playpen. They were both wearing matching yellow dresses and looked very happy together. The little girl was obviously in toddler mode judging from the waddling walk that only came from a thick diaper. The Mommy checked her daughter in and led her into the playpen.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At first Cindy cowered in the back of the car, not caring that no one could see in. Afraid of discovery. Soon enough though she relaxed and sat up straight. She had to trust her wife, her Mommy knew what she was doing. She flipped the mental switch she had developed at BB’s. She left all the control, worry and decision making to her care giver. To her Mommy. She was a carefree child. All stress belonged to someone else.

Barbara watched the change in the rearview mirror. The worry lines left Cindy’s face and the weight she always carried as a District Attorney fell away. Not too far because it was not in her nature to leave those responsibilities to someone else. It was like a little ray of sunshine coming out from the clouds. She would prefer it if he retired. Money was not an issue. The had plenty and he had no idea just how big her trust fund was. It was so pleasant to fall in love with a man who had didn’t know how rich she really was. Filthy was the correct term. A conversation for another day.

Cindy watched the streets roll by. She had given her entire trust to her Mommy, but she was still curious about where they were going. Where could they be going? Mommy had some friends and connections from her time at BB’s. Could there be some kind of group meeting? Maybe at some Nanny’s house?

A few minutes later the streets started to look familiar and then she was sure of where they were going when the entered the warehouse district. She excitedly said, “Momma, are we going to BB’s?” She thought they were still closed.

Barabra smiled at the excited girl. This party was going to blow her little mind! She said “Yes, sweetie! We are going to BB’s.” The squeal and hand clapping were so much like a little girl that Barbara couldn’t help but shake her head. She never realized just how deep he let himself fall into his Cindy persona. She loved it.

Barbara was forced to stop at the gate. The gate guard said “As I live and breathe it is Nanny Barbara. Welcome home!” Then she looked into the back through the open window and added “Oh, I see you brought Miss Cindy with you as well.”

Barbara reached out the window and grabbed the older women’s hand “Oh Fiona, it is so good to see you. I was worried about you after the gossip got back to me. You must have been so frightened. Are you really, ok?”

Fiona’s eyes flickered to the big eyes staring from the back of the car. No need to scare the poor dear. She said “I’m really ok. All the security is rotating on and off. I’m off at 2pm and will be hanging in the beer garden visiting. If your free, please come find me and we can catch up.”

Barbara gave her hands another squeeze and said “I will come find you. I’m sure I will be able to get someone to keep an eye on Cindy.”

Fiona said, “That would be wonderful.” Then she waved at Cindy and said, “Have fun sweetie!”

As her Mommy drove through the parking lot Cindy wondered when BB’s got a beer garden. Maybe she misheard her.

Cindy’s eyes got bigger and bigger as they drove through the parking lot. There were tents everywhere, lots of colorful ballons and she could now smell the smoke from the BBQ grills. When she saw the bouncy house shaped like a giant castle she squeaked “Is it a carnival, Mommy? Mommy! Is it the circus?”

Barbara laughed and said “It’s kind of a carnival sweetie. BB’s is having a huge party to celebrate its reopening. Lots of food, games and many of your little girlfriends for you to play with.”

Cindy said “I hope Tina is here. She is so much fun to play with.”

Considering she was the Headmistress’s daughter Barbara was pretty sure she would be there. She said, “I’m sure Tina is looking forward to playing with you too.”

Barbara noticed that they were a little early as there was nobody parked in the children’s lot yet. Good, it meant front row parking. She was sure her little one would be exhausted by the time they went home tonight. She got out of the car and opened the back and barely managed to catch the girl who exploded out of the back seat.

She snapped “Calm down Cindy! I promise they won’t start without you.”

Cindy bounced on her toes and tried to sound contrite when she said, “Sorry Mommy.”

Barbara smiled and pulled Cindy into a big hug. She said “It’s ok sweetie, I know you’re excited. Just hold Momma’s hand.”

Barbara opened the trunk and took out a duffel bag, a large diaper bag and her purse. She handed the diaper bag to Cindy and said “Here honey, help your Mommy carry your stuff in. After all they are your diaper things for your cute stinky little butt.”

Cindy blushed as she took the bag. She said “Ok Mommy” but never stopped looking around at all the tents.

Barbara led the way through the locker tent and into the building. She said, “Cindy which locker here is yours?”

Cindy pointed to one with a ballerina penguin on it and said, “That one Mommy, the one with Sigmund the dancing penguin.”

As she unlocked the locker and put away the duffle bag, she asked Cindy “Do you like Sigmund’s pretty tutu?”

Cindy said “Oh, yes Mommy. Ballet dancers are so pretty.”

Barbara grinned, closed the locker and led Cindy deeper into the building as she said, “I agree sweetie, very pretty.”

Barbara was lost in a small cloud of nostalgia as they walked. So many things were the same yet so many things had changed. She reflexively stopped when Cindy shouted, and she only just avoided walking into someone. She heard Cindy shout “Hi Nanny Veronica! We are here for the party! Is Tina here yet?”

Nanny Veronica laughed and gave Cindy a big hug. She said “Hi Cindy! Tina is not here yet, but my little Tammi Lee is in the play pen. How’s my pretty princess doing today and who are you with?”

Cindy thought that Tammi Lee must be the luckiest baby in the world because Nanny V was so nice. Cindy grabbed her Mommy’s hand and said “This is my Mommy. Mommy this is Nanny Veronica, and she gives the best princess lessons ever.”

Barbara smiled. She had heard all about Nanny Veronica and her little Tammi Lee from Nanny Marge. They still liked to share BB’s gossip, even after she quit many years ago. They had been very good friends when she worked here and still were, even if they did not see much of each other anymore.

Barbara said “Hello Veronica, I’m Cindy’s Mommy Barbara. I used to work here some time ago. Before your time. I used to work with Nanny Marge. Back before she was so bossy.”

Nanny Veronica giggled and said, “I don’t believe there was a time she was not bossy Barbara.”

Barabara laughed and said, “You may be right about that, now that think about it. But what was this about a play pen?”

Nanny Veronica said “The play pen is a perfect spot for Mommy’s and Nanny’s to drop of their girls and get a little break for socializing or eating with other adults. It’s filled with toys and other girls to play with. My Tammi Lee is there so that I can help with the final preparations for the party.”

Barbara smiled and said “That sounds perfect! Let me sign in my little one and see if there is anything I can do to help. If nothing else, we can get to know each other.”

Nanny Veronica took up Cindy’s free hand and said “That sounds like a great idea. I’m sure Tammi Lee would love someone to keep her company.”

They walked over to the playpen and Barbara picked up the check-in sheet. She read the entry for Tammi Lee.

Sign in Form

Child Name: Tammi Lee

Caregiver: Veronica Collins

Caregiver Type: Nanny

Bottle: Y

Sippy Cup: N

Snacks: Y

Potty Status: Diaper, Contact Nanny for change.

It seemed simple enough and Barbara filled it in for Cindy.

Child Name: Cindy Jenner

Caregiver: Barbara Jenner

Caregiver Type: Mommy

Bottle: N

Sippy Cup: Y

Snacks: Y

Potty Status: Diaper, Contact Mommy for change.

Barbara handed the sign in sheet back to the young lady in charge of the play pen. She said, “So you will page me if she needs a diaper change, or any other thing comes up?”

After a quick glance at the sign in sheet the security guard said “Yes, Mrs. Jenner.” She had been working at BB’s for only a couple of months. Her tenure at the agency was short lived due to an I.E.D that left her almost dead. Her recovery has been slow, and her physical abilities were and still are well below the minimum standard required by the agency. So, she took the disability package and the security job offer. It was the best thing next to being an agent. She loved BB’s and all they did here. She was already scheduled to take the Nanny course required of all Nanny’s that worked at BB’s. The next opening was in the early fall but in the meantime, she still kept her security job.

She had been off the night of the BB’s raid but still felt some guilt over what happened. She knew it would not have made a difference if she had been there, but the guilt remained. That was part of the reason she volunteered to work today. That and the chance to see so many men playing at being little girls. She hoped that she would get a chance to change a few diapers. Wet ones. She was not sure she wanted to deal with a poopy one.

Barbara took in the young eager face and said, “And you are Miss?”

The security guard blushed and said, “I’m sorry Mrs. Jenner, I’m Anna, Anna Welton.”

Barbara said, “It’s nice to meet you Miss Welton, thank you for watching over my little girl.”

Anna blushed and excitedly said “I am happy to watch over the little ones, they are so cute. I’m actually signed up to take the Nanny course this September at Ms. Francine’s Nanny and Wet Nurse Academy. As long as I graduate the Headmistress is going to hire me as a Nanny.”

Nanny Veronica added “The Headmistress has teamed up with the Academy and is now requiring all Nanny’s to get the certification. A certification from Ms. Francine’s academy is highly sought after. Her Nanny’s go on to be some of the most highly recruited Nanny’s in the country. I am also scheduled to attend in September.”

Barbara knew a Nanny Francine that worked here around the same time she did. If she is the same person then Nanny Marge has left out some important gossip! She said, “Well then Anna, I guess I’m leaving my sweetie in good hand then.”

Nanny Veronica opened the gate and led Barbara over to where Tammi Lee was sitting. She had Tammi Lee stand up and she did a diaper check. She lifted the front and gave the crotch a quick squeeze. She said “Still dry. But it won’t be next time I check. Right baby?” She didn’t wait for an answer as she spun Tammi Lee around and pulled out the back of the diaper. Not that she was expecting any poopies, she wanted to see Tammi Lee’s cute little powdered butt. She patted the diaper and dropped the mass of satin and lace back into place and said “Just a cutie butt not a stinky butt. Go ahead and sit back down.”

Cindy looked on with a bit of envy. Tammi Lee was small and very pretty. She made a very convincing looking baby girl. Cindy on the other hand was over six feet tall and her features were not feminine. For a moment Tammi Lee made her feel like a guy in a dress. Made her question why she even bothered to play at being a girl. She turned away and stepped into the waiting arms of her Mommy.

Barbara saw the look pass over Cindy’s face. That small flash of self loathing. She pulled her into a tight hug and said “You are my beautiful girl, Momma’s special baby. I love you so much!”

Tammi Lee also saw the look. She was beginning to understand the non-program girls that came to BB’s. At least she thought she was. She knew that there were complex desires and reasons, but it all revolved around the fantasy of looking like the girl you’re pretending to be. Tammi Lee knew she was pretty. She was always more cute then handsome. When she looked at Cindy, she saw the girl she wanted to be not the chiseled Bruce Campbell chin, that no sun bonnet could hide. Today, in these dresses they were all beautiful little girls. Period.

Instead of sitting down Tammi Lee took a wobbling step and hugged Cindy from behind. She poured out acceptance and friendship. When Cindy looked back and down at her she smiled as Tammi Lee spoke around her pacifier and said “Pway?”

Cindy could see the acceptance and joy in Tammi Lee’s eyes. It did more for her confidence then three Mommy hugs. She turned in her Mommy’s arms and said “Ok. Let’s play.”

Nanny Veronica looked at the interplay with a mix of amusement and a little anger that Tammi Lee broke her rules. She had not seen the look on Cindy’s face and was not sure of what was going on. She opened her mouth to say something but a headshake by Barbara made her hold her tongue.

Barbara grabbed Nanny Veronica’s hand and led her out the playpen. As they walked she called out “Play nice girls. We will back soon.”

Barbara linked harms with Nanny Veronica and led her away from the playpen. She said “Thanks Miss Welton. We will back in while.” When they were out of earshot Barbara said “Wow. Wow Veronica. Nanny Marge told me about all your escapades but nothing she said told me conveyed how pretty Tammi Lee was. She is also so sweet. She noticed Cindy was hurting and moved right in for the hug.”

It was obvious she missed something while doing her butt peek. Nanny Veronica said, “I’m sorry Barbara I must have missed something when I did the diaper check.”

Barbara laughed “Diaper check! More like a sexy butt check.” At Nanny Veronica’s deep blush, she said “Oh honey, we all know how a diaper just makes those sweet cheeks so much sweeter.” “I think that when Cindy saw Tammi Lee she felt like a fraud, like an incredibly handsome man, in a diaper. Not like the little girl he loves to pretend to be. If not for Tammi Lee embracing Cindy’s girliness we might have had to go home or at the very least had a meeting with Miss Slap Slap.”

Nanny Veronica decided that while Tammi Lee was still getting her own visit with Mr. Spanky for disobeying her, she would make it fun too. She said, “Miss Slap Slap?”

Barbara patted her purse and said” My beloved paddle from when I used to work here. Cindy and Miss Slap Slap have yet to meet.”

Nanny Veronica laughed and said “Tammi Lee has an intimate relationship with my wooden hairbrush Mr. Spanky. A bit of love hate I think.”

Barbara’s eyes glinted and she said, “A bit more love then hate according to Marge.” She said breathlessly “Cum for Mommy”. She gave Nanny Veronica a side hug and added “You are living the dream for all us Nannies”.

Nanny Veronica was not sure wether to crow or be mortified. She couldn’t believe her exploits where so widely shared. She settled with a smirky “Don’t I know it.”

As Barbara guided the two of them into the beer garden she said “Now tell me about your breast feeding! I never had the courage to sign up for it.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cindy sank to the floor next to Tammi Lee. Her emotions had settled, and she was happy to play with Tammi Lee. She had forgotten that girls like Tammi Lee were the extreme exception and she herself was more typical. Heck, Tina was the girliest girl she knew here, and she looked like Cindy.

Cindy picked another stuffed stegosaurus. It was also green but much larger than the one Tammi lee had. She stroked hers for a while and then decided to play mommy dinosaur and baby dinosaur. They played family for almost ten minutes before more girls showed up.

Tammi Lee slowly felt herself regulated to the side as more and more toddler girls showed up. They were soon chatting and playing. It was obvious that they were all, if not friends, at least familiar with each other. The excitement of the days party having everyone amped up. The girls hopping and around giggling. Then she saw her Mommy and Tina’s Mommy leading Jancie and Tina into the room. Both were obviously here as big girls today. She could see Mommy say something to Tina’s Mommy. They both said something and then Tina’s Mommy led them to the stage for pictures.

April let Rose take Janice’s hand. She said “Go with Auntie Rose and I will come back soon. I see your sister in the playpen area, and I want to talk to her.” She saw both girls look over at the play pen and wave. It was really funny when everyone in there waved back except for the one they waved too. Tammi Lee had been suddenly hidden by the jumping and yelling big girls. Tina was very popular with the other girls. Judging by the chorus of “Hi Tina!” that came with the waving.

April got to the playpen gate and said, “I just wanted to pop in and say hi to my daughter Tammi Lee.”

Anna smiled and said “She is so lucky to have both a Mommy and a Nanny. No problem going in. I’m here to make sure the girls don’t wander away and to notify the caretakers if there are any problems or needed diaper changes.”

April shook her head a little at the confined chaos. She said “It looks like you have your hands full. Good luck.”

Tammi Lee watched her mother work her way through the crowd. She found herself squeezing her stuffie tight. They had fought a little the last time they talked. Her Mom wanted her to come home and get a little distance from BB’s and Veronica as well. Tammi Lee was determined to finish her punishment time. After today she would be staying at Grandma Edna’s house with her Mommy and Janice.

April stopped in front of her daughter. She couldn’t believe how cute Tammi Lee looked in her baby dress. She suddenly realized just how much she missed her family. She said, “If I would have known how cute you looked in baby girl clothes that would have been all you wore.” She sank to the floor and pulled Tammi Lee into her lap. Giggling a little at the many layers to her dress. She wrapped her arms around her baby, and she started rocking a little as she sang a soft lullaby.

Tammi Lee leaned back into the warm arms of her Mommy. All there petty fighting fell away, and she slowly began to cry.

April could not hear Tammi Lee cry, but she could feel her body shake. She continued to rock her and whispered into her ear “It’s ok baby. Everything will be ok.”

Tammi Lee spun around in her Mom’s arms and buried her head in her Mom’s chest and let her Mommy provide the comfort only a Mother could. She cried out her fear that Daddy was not coming back, Her fear that Mommy would abandon them and the overwhelming stress that all the changes that occurred to her since she walked across the stage and graduated high school. Tears even Nanny Veronica could not coax from her.

April held on and felt more in control of things then she had in a long time. Her baby still needed her. Tammi Lee or Tommy. She was still Mom, and she was needed. It was nice to find some hope. She had been floundering a bit the last week. There was still no sign that Janice would give way to James.

Tammi Lee looked up into the smiling gentle eyes of her Mommy and said “I wove ou Momma” her pacifier making the words slur and sound baby like.

April started putting little butterfly kisses all over Tammi lee’s face. What little she could reach with the pretty bonnet in the way. She said “Your Momma” kiss “Loves you” kiss “Always” kiss “And forever” kiss.

April continued “Your life may take you far from me.” Kiss, Kiss. “You may find someone to love and to love you.” Kiss, Kiss. “But I will always and forever be your Momma.” Kiss, hug, kiss. She tickled Tammi Lee until her soft giggles became laughter.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The blacked out limo stopped and waited for the BB’s gate to open. The familiar grind of the gate mechanism an easy give away. Edna gave a sigh and said “Frank. Why are we at BB’s? I thought you were taking me home.”

Surprisingly pleased at the use of his first name or at least the first name he preferred to use. Frank said “You already know they are throwing you a party. Your staff went to a great deal of trouble trying to keep it a secret so the least you can do is act surprised at the little cake party they put together.”

Frank got out of the Limo and held out his hand. It was gentlemanly but what he really wanted was the perfect view of Edna’s face as she saw the “little” cake party.

He saw it all. It was like slow motion. Forever engraved in his mind.

Edna took the offered hand and grumbled at all the foolishness. She froze at the scene before her. The parking lot was filled with tents and people. Oh, so many people. A big banner above a large tent opening spelled out WELCOME HOME!!

Frank watched Edna’s jaw drop and her mouth open and close. Total shock. Total victory!

Edna’s eyes flashed to Grey, and she said “How? Why?”

Frank laughed and said “Oh, Edna I would have doubled your settlement just to see that look on your face.” Then another first. Edna blushed. Frank gave another chuckle before settling down. He said “Two things. The agency has officially pulled out of BB’s. This gives more leeway for things like this. A slight downgrade in the required security. The second and most important is that the agency will always keep an unofficial eye on BB’s. My boss, the Old Man, can put a guardian angel to shame if he puts his mind to it. All guests were cleared through the agency, all the party help was cleared as well.”

Edna shook her head. This was so crazy. She angrily hissed “Party people? How on earth are they going to keep quiet?”

Frank laughed and said “They are very discrete. Did you hear about the wild Gone with the Wind themed orgy at Todd Cruise’s mansion last summer? Everyone was required to come as Scarlett O’Hair.”

Edna slapped her hand over her mouth to stop an unlady like laugh. She said, “No way.”

Frank said “No, you didn’t hear about it. These guys take care of all the weird and socially awkward parties that Hollywood throws. Enjoy your party, Edna. You’re safe. BB’s is safe. You deserve this.” Then he did the unexpected. He leaned in and gave her a soft but quick kiss on the cheek. He said, “Take care Edna.” Then he turned and slipped in the limo, the door shutting behind him.

Edna was given very little time to digest the kiss when the Headmistress, Judge Sanderson and Nanny Marge grabbed her and hugged her tight.

They screamed “Surprise!”

Edna kept a very stern look on her face and said, “You are all in trouble!” Then she grinned and said, “On Monday!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nanny Veronica stood near the stage and waited for the first contest to begin. Best baby. Tammi lee stood at her shoulder and April stood on her other shoulder. She let Tammi Lee stand as she would have been trampled in the crowd otherwise. She watched as Mrs. Nelson made her way onto the stage.

Edna stood on the stage and let the let the applause and cheers go on for a few minutes before waving everyone to settle down. Not only was the room full but she was being shown on various monitors in the tents outside. She said, ”First and foremost I want to thank everyone for coming today. It gladdens my heart to see that BB’s has meant as much to you as it means to me. Everyone who has come through our program or takes advantage of the special services we provide, is a part of the BB’s family. No program baby has ever truly left us. You may have grown up, but you have never really been far from our hearts.”

The crowd went “Awwwww.”

She smiled and said, “I think you doubt me.”

The people in the crowd chuckled and someone shouted, “Prove it”.

Edna crooked a finger and said, “Come close to the stage Peter and I will prove it.”

Peter looked both pleased and surprised. He had been a program baby here over twenty five years ago. He stopped in front of the stage and said “Yes, Nanny Edna?”

Edna said, “I’m glad to see you remembered your manners Peter or should I say Emilia?” When Peter blushed, she said “Do you remember what I told you on your last day?”

Peter stuttered a little and said “Yes Nanny. You told me that you would be watching and that if I ever needed it, you would give me a reminder to maintain my manners.”

Edna smiled and looked out at the crowd and said “Little Emilia was the first and last little girl to try and pull a prank on me on her last day. She not only got a spanking, but she was also in diapers when her mother came to pick her up.”

Peter said, “She threatened to leave me with you for another week if you felt I needed it.”

The crowd roared and a feminine voice rang out and said, “He learned his lessons well Mrs. Nelson.”

Edna looked out at a middle aged women. Edna said “Hi Sheila. Yes, he turned out alright.”

Peters stammered out “You know my wife?”

Edna laughed and said, “Of course I do.” She looked out at the crowd and said, “All you wonderful wives out there raise your hand if you got a phone call from one of us before you got married?” Every wife in attendance raised their hand.

Edna pointed out to one of the wives and said “Melissa. Who called you and what did they say?”

Melissa smiled and grabbed her husband’s hand and said, “Mrs. Marge Thompson called and introduced herself as a “mother influence” and wanted me to know about how wonderful Michael was and that she wished me the very happiest wedding and life together.” The crowd buzzed with similar tales from the various wives.

When the noise quieted down Edna said “There is one piece of old business I have left. Things have not always gone well for our graduates. Steve Best, where are you?”

Steve gulped. He couldn’t believe this was happening to him. He almost wished he had skipped the party. He made his way up front, his posture that of a very guilty looking little boy or maybe girl.

Edna looked down on him but spoke to the crowd “Steve graduated from our program about eight years ago. He was out of the program for almost a year when he was arrested for DUI. Right Steve?”

Steve stared at his feet and said “Yes, Mrs. Nelson.”

Edna said, “What happened in your jail cell before you were bailed out?”

Steve sheepishly said, “You spanked me, in front of the night officer. Then you held me as I told you about my mom dying the day before, you cried with me.” He paused and said, “You bailed me out when no one else would.”

Since the stage was only about a foot high Edna had no problem stepping down and hugging the young man. She whispered in his ear “Your Mother would have been proud of her college graduate.”

Steve hugged her back and said “Thank You Mrs. Nelson. Mom was always thankful for you turning me around. Even if she didn’t know everything Nanny Marge did to me.”

Edna stepped back onto the stage with a soft pat to the shoulder saying, “Spankings are always good for the soul.”

Edna looked back at the crowd and said “Alright back to the fun. We have three contests today. Best Baby Girl, Best Toddler Girl and Best Elementary School Girl. First rule. You can only win once. So, the cutie who wins the baby contest can’t do a quick change and compete in another contest. Since we only have six babies competing, we will have them all come up here. We let you ogle them for a few minutes and then we will see who gets the loudest applause. The winners of all the contests gets a new dress custom made for them by BB’s favorite dress maker, Rose Harmon!” Edna paused to let the cheers die down and then said “Right now is the best baby contest! Come on up my little babies!”

Nanny Veronica was excited and helped Tammi Lee cut thru the few people in the way. Once they were in the open, she removed Tammi Lees toddler reins and harness. She did not want anything preventing the dress from floating around Tammi Lee as she crawled. She gave her padded butt a pat and said, “Knock em dead baby!”

Tammi Lee figured she would just sink into her role. She had found it fun to play baby and she intended to do her best. She sucked her pacifier and crawled onto the stage. She used slow deliberate movements and crawled to the spot that Mrs. Nelson pointed her to. She was baby five of six.

When she reached the spot, she plopped down on her butt and looked out shyly at the crowd of people. She knew that her diaper was fully exposed but did not act like it mattered. She gave little fisted waves at her Mommy and Nanny who were blowing kisses at her.

Edna looked at the babies sitting in front of her and smiled. Only Tammi Lee was a program baby. Oddly enough most of the program babies that came back dressed up came back as elementary girls, pull ups or cute cotton panties. That was fine with her, but she would always have a soft spot for her babies.

She walked to the first in line and said “Baby #1 is wearing a lovely purple and white fuzzy unicorn sleeper. Complete with nonslip footies and built in mittens.” She leaned down and patted the baby’s puffed bottom. “Plus, a nice thick diaper. Please make some noise for Baby #1.”

Tammi Lee watched as the crowd clapped and cheered and Mrs. Nelson described the babies. She decided to lean into her character. She totally ignored Mrs. Nelson and let the noise and crowd movement pretend to scare her. She started to cry gentle tears and lowered her trembling lip. As the crowd noise rose and fell with each contestant, she cried a little louder and let down more tears. She used the same emotion from earlier and cried for her mommy. As Mrs. Nelson stood over her and described her clothes the crowd went berserk with cheers and clapping. She held he hands out and let the pacifier slip from her mouth and whimpered “Momma.”

Mrs. Nelson dutifully described Baby #6 and she elicited a weak cheer from the crowd. She stepped behind Tammi Lee and said “Well, we all know who the biggest baby here today is. Winner of our first contest and a fabulous new dress. Let’s hear it for Tammi Lee!”

Tammi Lee smiled, and her wet cheeks shone with her tears. She waved shyly to the crowd. The crowd cheered some more.

Mrs. Nelson said “Nanny Veronica please come get your baby. She probably needs a diaper change after that performance. We will be sure to send a clip to the academy later.” The crowd laughed and yelled some baby jokes.  Mrs. Nelson held her hands up and waited for everyone to settle done. She said “We will have the toddler competition in one hour. All you Mommies and Nannys out there will be happy to remember that little Tammi Lee will not be in the later competitions. The Headmistress will be in charge of the next contest. So, bring your toddler best!” She paused again and finished “For those that were waiting outside to chat with me. I will be back out in the beer garden soon and would love to chat with any and all of you.”

Mrs. Nelson turned off the hand mike and knelt by Tammi Lee and whispered “You were the cutest baby here even before the water works sweetie. Have fun today and I will see my grandson at my house by 10 pm tonight, at the latest.” She waited and saw Tammi Lee nod before adding “Good girl.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

With an hour to kill before the toddler contest Barbara took her little girl to check out the tents. Barbara led Cindy through a large tent filled with carnival style games. Once she saw the dart and balloon game, she knew they found the perfect game. When her Cindy was her loving and manly husband, he would hunt out this game at every fair and amusement park they went to. He was very good with darts. All through college he used to hustle money at different bars around campus. She had many prizes stuffed away in the closet. She had no use for them, but he loved winning them for her.

Barbara held Cindy’s hand as they approached the game booth. The back of the booth was filled with a wall of balloons of all colors and sizes. The sign read:

0-2 large balloon – Toy from box 1

3 large balloons – Toy from box 2

1-2 medium balloon – Toy from box 2

3 medium balloons – Toy from box 3

1-2 small balloon – Toy from box 3

3 small balloons – Grand Prize

Barbara looked at the balloons and finally noticed some very small balloons scattered amongst the bigger, easier to hit balloons. Not hidden or blocked but easy to miss in the riot of color.

As they neared the booth the attendant began to talk to them. She said “Welcome Mommy and Daughter. I really like your matching dresses! This has been my favorite party so far this year! All the attendees have really embraced the party’s theme.”

Barbara held a snicker and Cindy just giggled at the ladies’ assumptions. Barbara said “Yep, we all like to put on costumes.”

Cindy turned and said “Can I play Momma? Pwease?”

Barbara pretended to consider a bit before saying “Ok, sweetie but be careful. I’m sure the darts are sharp.”

Cindy clapped her hands and gushed “Thank you, thank you Momma. I’m gonna win a big prize!”

The attendant laughed at the girl’s enthusiasm. She said, “You Headmistress already paid for three darts for everyone!” Then she laid out six standard looking darts. She said “They will easily pop the balloon, but the real sharp points have been dulled. While you could still hurt someone with them, they will not easily stab little fingers.”

Cindy picked up the darts and set the three best ones back down. Then she located three medium balloons and with barely a pause in between them, she popped all three medium balloons. She smiled at her Mommy and said “You choose a prize Mommy. I’m going to get the big prize now.”

Barbara cheered and said, “Sure thing sweetie!” She left Cindy to throw the last set of darts and started poking through the prizes in Toy Box #3. There were board games, Junior Miss makeup sets, books and baby supplies. Hand decorated bottles and sippy cups with BB’s across them and sayings like My Nanny Loves Me!, Good Spankings Make Bad Girls Good, My Other Sippy Cup is a BaBa, and many others. She chose the bottle with Good Spankings Make Bad Girls Good.

Cindy ignored the noise around her and focused on the small balloons. They were a bit bigger then the center bullseye of the dart board. With the dull darts they needed to be hit squarely. Any glancing blow would probably not pop them. She selected her target and let fly. POP! One balloon down.

The attendant cheered “Good job! Two more to go.”

She selected her second target and let fly. It was a little off but got enough of the balloon. POP! Two balloons down.

A small crowd gathered around. This was the closest anyone had got to winning the grand prize. They were cheering and clapping. The attendant shouted out “Quiet everyone! Let the girl concentrate!”

Barbara whispered into Cindy’s ear “You can do it pumpkin! Make your Mommy proud.”

Cindy smiled. She wanted her Mommy to be proud of her. She didn’t care what she won as long as she won it. She picked her last balloon. It was yellow and looked ready to burst. She lined up her shot and let the dart fly. Cindy made it look easy as the yellow balloon exploded with a POP leaving the dart embedded in the board behind it.

The crowd surged forward yelling and cheering. Barbara pulled Cindy in close and spun her around.

The attendant waited until everything settled down and handed Barbara a gold embossed paper that stated Grand Prize Winner! She yelled out “Congratulations to our first grand prize winner! There are four other Grand Prizes still available to be won at the other game booths!”

Cindy was super excited and was jumping up and down asking the attendant “What did I win? What did I win?”

The attendant couldn’t help but laugh. They were all wearing costumes, but they took their roles so seriously. She giggled a little and said, “I don’t know sweetie. You will have to see the Headmistress to find out.”

They found the Headmistress near the stage for the Toddler contest. She was reviewing the props some of the girls wanted to take on stage. Dolls, stuffies, bottles, and pacifiers were ok. Strollers, bouncers and walkers were not. Not enough space on stage. She also did a diaper check. Wet diapers were ok, but all stinky butts needed to be changed.

She smiled and shouted “Our first winner! You are going to love your prize! As long as your Mommy is ok with it.”

Barbara was almost as excited as Cindy. She asked, “What is it?”

The Headmistress said, “As you may know Nanny Becky is still in the hospital.”

Cindy did know some of what happened that night. Just in case something rolled into the D’A.s office but not the extent of Nanny Becky’s injuries. She gasped “Is she going to be, ok? She is so nice.”

The Headmistress hugged the girl and said, “She is going to just fine. If you want to see her, she will be the Poopy Princess and conducting a sing along from her hospital room at 2pm in the movie tent outside.”

Cindy laughed “I love the Poopy Princess song!”

The Headmistress laughed and said, “It is one of my favorites too.” She turned her attention to Barbara and continued “Nanny Becky is one of our lactating Nannys. We usually have way more milk available then what is purchased here by our girls. Which is just fine as we donate the excess milk to various charities. Unfortunately, this milk can’t be donated because of the medicines that she was taking. We have had it tested and while babies, especially newborn babies, can’t have it the doctors have determined that it would be ok for full grown baby girls to drink.”

Barbara was excited. She would love to feed Cindy bottles of breast milk. She was also cautious. She asked, “The doctor tested it all?”

The Headmistress said “Yes dear. The doctor tested each day’s production. She dumped out four days’ worth of milk from when Nanny Becky was on the strongest pain killers. Recently she has been on antibiotics and there are trace amounts in the milk. Not enough to be an issue. Unless you’re allergic to amoxicillin. I guess they used some of that type.” She looked at Cindy and said “From what I remember from Cindy’s file there are no allergies listed. But all caregivers will be asked that question and our files checked.”

Barbara said “No allergies to worry about. We would love some of the breast milk. How much is there?”

The Headmistress said “There are fifty bottle size pouches in the freezer. Each prize winner gets ten bottles worth. The bottles get divided evenly between the winners. So, a minimum of ten and a maximum of fifty if no other grand prizes are claimed.”

From behind Barbara came a voice that said “I can help you claim some if you want to feed Cindy after the toddler contest. I’m going to breast feed Tammi Lee before we find some BBQ to eat.”

Barbra turned and saw Nanny Veronica and a blushing Tammi Lee standing there. She said “That is a great idea! Do you mind if we join you?”

Nanny Veronica said “Of course not! There are plenty of chairs and couches set up in the lactation room.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Headmistress called the contestants to the front of the stage. She did a quick count and found thirty toddler girls. She said “Look at all my pretty girls. Remember your number.” She quickly went through the group giving everyone a number between one and six. She went back on stage and said “When I call your number please come on stage. We will select one winner from each round and then have the winners come on stage to narrow it down to one girl. Ok all number ones come up here please.”

Cindy watched the other girls as she waited for her turn. She was in group four. She looked at the competition and realized that she was not going to win. She could be a cute girl and play to the crowd but there were a couple of girls here who would have given Tammi Lee a run for her money if they entered as babies. Not winning was fine. She just wanted her Mommy to have fun today. She was reliving some of her fun times here at BB’s and that was the most important thing. That and the breast milk she won.

She had never tried it before. In a way the idea felt like cheating on Barbara. Yes, many of the Nanny’s here had changed her various undergarments over the years and wiped her clitty clean. Those interactions were intimate between Nanny and child and not very sexual. She was not here for the diaper rubs. If they introduce this play into their home life maybe they could purchase some of the milk. Then again, she might not like the taste.

The first group went on stage, and it was easy to see that the one dressed as a toddler Shirley Temple was going to advance. She had perfect curls and high pretty dimples. Cindy wondered why she decided to join the toddlers. Then it hit her. Tina. Tina was likely going to compete with the elementary group. Everyone loved Tina. Also, Tina was a little girl. She would not be play acting. That makes for some tough competition.

The girls on stage giggled a lot and played with their toys and basically hammed it up. Lots of lacy diaper covers were on display. It was fun! No tears or tantrums. Possibly an effect of being directly under the Headmistress gaze. She has little patience for tantrums.

The first round went to the girl with the curls. Surprisingly the girl in the teddy bear sleeper made it close. Her sleepy yawns were so realistic.

The second round went to the girl in a dress even more fluffy then the one Tammi Lee wore. The best part was she moved like she was born to wear it. Cindy suspected she wore those styles of dresses at home.

The third round was entirely made up of girls in princess dresses. There was Snow White, two Cinderellas, Belle, Mulan and one dressed as Princess Leia complete with bun hair. The dresses were short and plenty of matching diaper covers were on display. Cindy cheered the loudest for Princess Leia. She had never seen that outfit before, and it was completed with a tiny stuffed Darth Vader in a diaper. She won pretty handily.

The fourth round was Cindy’s round. Her group was similar. They all wore pretty dresses. All short with easily exposed diapers. Lots of dolls and stuffies too. Cindy did not have a stuffie, but she was the only one there in a matching dress with her Mommy. She looked up at her Mommy and said, “I’m going to pretend to be you!” Then she scampered up onto the stage.

She pointed at her Mommy and pretended adjust her boobies, put on lipstick, scold a little person and walk in extra high heels. She got lots of laughs and an angry look from her Mother, which she copied back at her.

In the end she got the loudest cheering and clapping. Unfortunately, it happened when the contest round ended, and she was grabbed by the ear and led off the stage by her Mommy who was loudly promising a butt warming.

Babara kept her giggles inside. Cindy had tried to stand out, but no one really appreciated how funny she was. Once she dragged her to the back of the crowd. She pulled her close and whispered “Good job baby. Maybe too good. Mommy is going to give you a spanking later for making fun of her.”

Cindy meekly said “Yes, Mommy.” She hoped it was an over the knee spanking. That would be exciting.

Cindy clapped and cheered with the others, and it came down to the Shirley Temple look a like and Princess Leia. In the end Princess Leia won when she sniffed Darth Vader’s diaper, yelled “Stinky” and proceeded to give him a spanking for being naughty.

As everyone spread out to other adventures Nanny Veronica walked up with Tammi Lee in tow. She said, “Ready for lunch?”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Like 7
  • CCApril changed the title to BB’s Nursery and Day Care Epilogue Part 2A, The Party(posted 2/4/2024)

You don't' actually think they spend $20,000 on a hammer, $30,000 on a toilet seat, do you?"

I think it is probably one of the better uses for our tax money!

6 hours ago, littlebopeeper said:

Oh, wow!  Ms. Francine's Nanny and Wet Nurse Academy definitely demands a story of its own.

This will get its own story! Once this story wraps up.

• Like 1
  • CCApril changed the title to BB’s Nursery and Day Care Epilogue The Party Part 2B (The return of the Poopie Princess!) Posted 3/3/2024)