LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BOS Japanese Disposal Bags

I recently came across BOS bags on Amazon, gave them a shot, and was incredibly impressed.   Highly recommend.

From what I understand, different kinds of plastic film have different spacing between polymer chains, so very small particles can still permeate from certain types of plastic bags. 

These bags block all odor. And I mean, all. The most foul diaper, sealed up in it, leaves zero indication of the disaster inside. (Well, it’s a little translucent, so watch out for that). I was traveling last week and disposed of the day’s dirties in a trash can by the hotel’s elevator, each wrapped individually in a BOS and then all in a plain garbage bag, and that bag was still in that can at the end of the day, apparently no one the wiser.   

They’re specifically marked for adult diaper disposal, and the large size easily holds a balled up large Megamax or Str8up. 

And my favorite part?  No perfume scent or branding like Northshore’s. It’s just a plain white bag. 

Interesting. I'll have a look for them. Where I live, stores are moving away from giving out plastic bags at all - they aren't even charging for them anymore. Ergo, it's sometimes hard to get ones hands on disposal bags when travelling, and I sometimes end up using small kitchen garbage bags or something like that, if I don't want to leave, say, a Critter Caboose balled up in the hotel room trash can for the room attendants to puzzle over. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried them and I found them to work well.   Might have to give them another go.  I've been using OdorNo bags for some time now and still have a good supply (I order them in bulk).   But it's been a while (2017) so I can't remember if it was as good as or better than OdorNo. 

But yes - the plastic makes all the difference.  It's kinda like that food plastic wrap commercial from back in the '80s.  I've said repeatedly that grocery bags, food storage bags, trash bags - none of them will thoroughly contain the smell.   Some will better than others for a short time. But not for days.  However, even the specialty products have a limit (don't ask me how I know that).