LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Canada

Guest ask

I agree with Ritchie but even in big centres its the same thing I have held several parties and there are some that will show up no matter what , but some will say they will come and never do.

The annual campout here in Alberta www.adultdiapercamp.com , well I know that Ritchie was at the first one but didn't go to any of the rest of them cost time and money is always a factor.

Wetly Yours

Babyalan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Oh all our poor Canadian AB/DL's without a community, I feel for you. But on the plus side you have DD as a little community to keep you afloat and in the know with new products and news as well as others to share experiences. I have many clients in their 50's and alot of them have suffered bouts of depression from their wants and needs. It's nice for them to have a place to be them and not worry about being judged. I applaud the mod's of this fine forum!!

I am located in the Quinte area of Ontario. For those not as familiar with our little area it is located between Ottawa and Toronto and includes Belleville, Trenton, Picton and surrounding areas.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

QUOTE(ask @ Jul 2 2005, 07:27 PM)

just wanted to know who is all in canada and what part

i am a guy 20 from Nb tongue.gif

HI there, I am a Mommy who is looking for a baby boy to take care of. I live in New Westminster, BC.

Mommy Jodie

My dad was born in New Westminster. I'm a 28 year old from northeastern Alberta!

• 7 months later...

There are those of us in Canada, we just like to get to know people before meeting in person so we can make sure we have more in common than just diapers ;)

Heck my wife and I have met different people and become friends with the ones who have a variety of interests and who wants actually friends with common interests outside of diapers. contrary to what some may believe there is far more to meeting people and making friends than diapers :)

• 2 weeks later...