LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Canada

Guest ask

Hello Canucks!

I am happy to find so many Canadians here - I sent a "be my friend invite" to everyone on this list, within an hour I was connected to over 140 Canadian AB's and DL's!!

Mommy goes away happily singing "We are the people in your neighbourhood . . . We're the people that you meet,

when you're walkin' down the street, We're the people that you meet each day."

Hello Canucks!

I am happy to find so many Canadians here - I sent a "be my friend invite" to everyone on this list, within an hour I was connected to over 140 Canadian AB's and DL's!!

Mommy goes away happily singing "We are the people in your neighbourhood . . . We're the people that you meet,

when you're walkin' down the street, We're the people that you meet each day."

But how many of 'em are you actually chatting with?

That's not the point (but those who have messaged me back have recieved at least a reply mail).

I am genuinly inspired to see so many Canadians here :)

I tend to focus on the population of active posters. Afterall, dem's the only ones you get to actually interact with.

Snugglebug,

Where in NB are you? - I spent two summers in New Brundswick

great people, very friendly

and beautiful beaches!

(I had never seen jelly fish before!)

Jellyfish, ugh! Those, for me, are a relatively new blight upon the fondly remembered beaches of my youth. There's lots of 'em around where I'm at. I especially marvel at the Hopewell Rocks. I LOVE hiking those!

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to focus on the population of active posters. Afterall, dem's the only ones you get to actually interact with.

I'd be more active if I wasnt so busy irl :P I'm near toronto, and i dunno why y'all seem to think there arent a lot of ab/dl canucks, I've met LOTS of great people!

I think a big problem for Canadian ABDLs is that many of us live in areas of low population density. It's easier for those of us living in or near big cities like Vancouver, Toronto, or Calgary: there are a lot more people in these areas and, thus, a lot more ABDLs to meet. If you're living in the sticks, however...

I think a big problem for Canadian ABDLs is that many of us live in areas of low population density. It's easier for those of us living in or near big cities like Vancouver, Toronto, or Calgary: there are a lot more people in these areas and, thus, a lot more ABDLs to meet. If you're living in the sticks, however...

You are somewhat right. The few do live in low populated areas and or smaller cities. There is however a large population of us in the larger cities like you say, Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto. It does make it hard for the ones who do live outside of these major centres to be able to meet with other AB/DL's. Distance plays a huge factor in being able to make a meet possible.

I too live in a small town where I have searched for other diaper lovers but have come up empty handed. I am however approx. less than 8 hrs. drive from both Vancouver and Calgary. The closest biggest town to me is Kelowna, where there are knowm AB'DL's, to which I have yet to make a connection with any at all over the years of searching.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Firebull

I am a AB/DL from Calgary, Alberta who is looking for a mommy/female babysitter/female AB/DL to talk to, become friends with or maybe meet up with. My Email is: doom_eclipse@hotmail.com

So true snugglebug i live in a fairly big city but not big enough to get to know other ab/dl's . Also the biggest city is hours away ! :thumbsup:

The other issue here is I think most Canadians keep it in the closet and that is truly sad however we do have lots of parties and we have an annual campout here in Alberta for all of us diaper lovers and adult babys you do have to be 18 of course to particiapte but I find most of that do participate are a little bit older due to finacial contstraints of the gatherings they are not expensive but a five day event can cost a little bit of money getting there your own tent, booze diapers and of course campout fees $28.00/day which is reasonable given that this is the first year they went up in 7 years.

Here is more info for you all from Canada.

Hello all of you diapered Guy’s and Gal’s and Mommies N Daddies

Well it’s that time again to start telling everyone about the Annual Adult Baby and Diaper Lovers campout it’s all good and set to go the rest of the details are on the new campout website www.adultdiapercamp.com

This is a great way for us to socialize and be our true diapered selves with no one judging us it is a lot of fun too I have met and continue to have lots of good friends associated with this over the last few years it has been a truly interesting diapered adventure.

The site to register is www.adultdiapercamp.com there are only two stipulations you have to stay active on the site and that means logging in at least once a month and you have to attend one camp at least in the next year and half.

This Camp Out Dates Are Now Set In Stone... They Are....

Aug 19th to the 24th 2010

The Location is in Southern Alberta Canada

Prices Will Be $28.00/ Can day the cost is very reasonable (the price includes the all the meals and camping fee's)

A Detailed List will Soon Follow

The Map And Directions Will Only Be For The Paid Campers And Signed Up Members

Any Member Paid Please Don’t Tell Any NON Paid Camper Thank you

Wetly Yours

Baby Alan

This is also a good support group for incontinent people, spouses, significant others, life partners and bed-wetter’s.

So true snugglebug i live in a fairly big city but not big enough to get to know other ab/dl's . Also the biggest city is hours away ! :thumbsup:

Try living in an entire PROVINCE where there is only a handful of active posters here. :P Yep, you pretty much have to be living in a major city to get anywhere.

Guest YkDave

Try living in an entire PROVINCE where there is only a handful of active posters here. :P Yep, you pretty much have to be living in a major city to get anywhere.

Try living in the NWT!

I think im the only one north of the provinces! lol

It is the same ole thing, you know they are out there, but they won't admit it and even when they do, they don't want to come out.

Even though when they say they want to meet people, they always without fail never show up.It's like that first day of kindergarten,

you didn't wantto go but you have to take that first step to overcome the fear of it. Once you do, you make a class full of friends.

I live in a small town with a few major cities within hours of me both east and west, have chatted to quite a number of them but

when the time comes, get stood up at the meeting place.