LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I remember back in 1963 being changed into rubber pants and told what a good baby I was ..when I was about 18 to 20 months old I had a very vivid dream. I wet my bed in my dream and remember a song started playing (which turned out to be Al Hirt-Cotton Candy) .In my dream Al Hirt said he was going to give me the "Rubber Pan" for wetting my bed. He stuffed a pair of rubber pants into his trumpet and placed it over my privates and blew hard. I had an orgasm in my dream (at the time I didnt have an idea what an orgasm was) Ever since that dream Ive been addicted to rubber.. Especially textured rubber gloves, rubber pants, shower caps (The vinyl ones) I know this must sound very strange but when I do my self pleasure I imagine that Al Hirt is giving me the "Rubber Pan" I even downloaded the song and play it every time whilest I look at pictures of rubber pants and women in their hipster panties. That was part of my dream as a child , there were women dancing around in their high top panties posing and teasing me.. Id scream "No! I dont wanna Pan!! Oh Please Mr. Hirt I wont wet the bed anymore !!   Enough of the story.. I just bought a pair of Gerber old stock rubber pants on ebay for 35.00..The label has a pricetag on the box imprinted on it of 49 cents..What year would a pair of Gerber Rubber Pants sell for 49 cents?  Thanks for reading my story and all answers or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Regards, Rubber62

Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 14-30-54 Vintage Gerber Vinyl Pants Pull on Medium Baby New In Box Deadstock eBay.png

Edited by Rubber62
picture in wrong place

Hi and welcome to DD. Glad to meet you, and happy to have you join us. Your early dreams, are yours and special to you, but they are not strange. Not strange here. My early memories of a similar thing, comes from the Little Rascals show, one titled Forgotten Babies. In that, Spanky glues one of the babies to the floor, with his rubber pants all stuck in the glue! It never failed to get to me, every time I saw it, even as a young child. The rubber pants stuck, and the kid trying to get up, but the rubber pants keep snapping back. 
Well anyway, you have lots of likeminded people here, so come on in and be comfy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

I was born in 1958 and was a bedwetter until I was almost age 6.  Every night I was put in cloth diapers and the Gerber plastic pants for bed (not actually rubber but vinyl even though my mom always called them "rubber pants").  I remember going to the mom and pop grocery store shopping with her and riding in the cart around age 4 wearing normal cotton underpants as I was potty trained around the age of 2.  I dreaded going down the aisle with the baby food jars because I also knew that was where the Gerber plastic pants were.  Of course, there were other things in that aisle like baking goods, dog food and soup so I never knew what she would put in the cart.  Sure enough, every now and then she would stop and put a box of Gerber toddler sized plastic pants in the cart.  My older cousin who would have been about 20 at the time worked as a checker and we always had to go through her line when she was working.  Since I was the youngest in our family it left no doubt those plastic pants were for me.  I'm sure my mom was still buying them when I was 5-1/2 years old.

For the year, this was around 1962-1964.  Your box looks similar but I can't remember exactly what the box looked like back then.  There have been many changes to the look of the boxes over the years but I would say these are early ones.  Could be 1950's to late 1960's.  If you haven't already, look the box over really well and see if you can find a copywrite date anywhere.  I'd be curious to know if there is one and what date it says.  Per a Google search, it was sometime in the 1950's that waterproof baby pants changed from rubber to vinyl.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I was born in 1958 and was a bedwetter until I was almost age 6.  Every night I was put in cloth diapers and the Gerber plastic pants for bed (not actually rubber but vinyl even though my mom always called them "rubber pants").  I remember going to the mom and pop grocery store shopping with her and riding in the cart around age 4 wearing normal cotton underpants as I was potty trained around the age of 2.  I dreaded going town the aisle with the baby food jars because I also knew that was where the Gerber plastic pants were.  Of course, there were other things in that aisle like baking goods, dog food and soup so I never knew what she would put in the cart.  Sure enough, every now and then she would stop and put a box of Gerber toddler sized plastic pants in the cart.  My older cousin who would have been about 20 at the time worked as a checker and we always had to go through her line when she was working.  Since I was the youngest in our family it left no doubt those plastic pants were for me.  I'm sure my mom was still buying them when I was 5-1/2 years old.

For the year, this was around 1962-1964.  Your box looks similar but I can't remember exactly what the box looked like back then.  There have been many changes to the look of the boxes over the years but I would say these are early ones.  Could be 1950's to late 1960's.  If you haven't already, look the box over really well and see if you can find a copywrite date anywhere.  I'd be curious to know if there is one and what date it says.  Per a Google search, it was sometime in the 1950's that waterproof baby pants changed from rubber to vinyl.

I was out of diapers and plastic pants by the time I was 3 to 3 1/2 at night, but I remember vividly going to the grocery store, and seeing the same things. The boxes of Gerber baby pants, just over head, as I sat in the shopping cart. Early to mid 1960’s, and later of course, but not from the cart anymore.

The big questioni; where can you get a full-coverage rubber sheet like the old kind. smooth ivory color? Those are quite hard to find. Especially the kind that can smell up a room, just screaming "A bedwetter lives here!!"