LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

Hello everyone! My name is Serria! Im 29 years old, married and I'm a full time nursing student. I don't have much time for ABDL activities as I'd like to but I try when I have days off and when I'm alone! no one in my family or friends know I'm into ABDL and I would like to keep it that way, I just have no desire to tell anyone. I really got into diaper loving when I was around 12 I am the oldest and I would see my younger siblings in their diapers and I was always curious and tried them one once or I would try and make my own, and since then I was hooked! I now wear rearz, or littleforbig diapers when I can and I absolutely love them.( also open to any diaper suggestions image.gif.132766e111d150a55926e8102634a73c.gif ) I also just got myself my 1st onesie so I'm super excited about that! I'm hoping to make some ABDL friends along the way, looking forward to learning and meeting you all!

• Like 3

Hi Serria, welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad you could join us. No worries, your secret is safe here ? There’s lots of good likeminded people here, and if you have a question, just ask. As for a diaper suggestion, have you ever tried, or thought of trying a cloth diaper? You would need a waterproof cover too. I’m old school, so plastic pants are my favorites. They can be lots of fun! Cloth does give you, that, I’m wet and know if feeling ? Well, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 2

Hi AbabeBill! thank you for the welcoming message! and for making me feel safe here! No I have not thought of trying a cloth diaper and cover, maybe I might now! thank you for the suggestion, I'm sure they sound fun and thick! lol thank you!! ?

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, ABDLSerria said:

Hi AbabeBill! thank you for the welcoming message! and for making me feel safe here! No I have not thought of trying a cloth diaper and cover, maybe I might now! thank you for the suggestion, I'm sure they sound fun and thick! lol thank you!! ?

You’re welcome, and there are many kinds of cloth options to choose from. A couple of my favorite sites would be, https://babykins.com/ & https://www.plastic-pants.com/ They do very well, and are relatively cheap. But you can also find lots of cloth diapers on, Etsy. Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

@ABDLSerria hi and welcome. Bambino’s aren’t bad and are almost always on sale lately. ABU Little Kings seem to be all the rage lately, if you haven’t tried them yet, I definitely recommend. You said your friends and family don’t know, what about your spouse? 

• Like 2