LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The pros of pullups

Demon-hunter

I like pull-ups. I wear them to work. With a half a booster I can wear it for 8+ hours with plastic pants over.

My biggest, and really only, complaint is that if I were needing to change it I need to take off my pants to do it.

• 1 month later...

I wear pull-ups for daytime, I don't work anymore , I have the same complaint about if I am out I have to try to hold most of it and go pee in the restroom or I do take tape ups with me if we are gonna be out for hrs. Then I can change to a tape up. I can hold it for a little bit but I guess my other is also if I try to hold and have to let go the pull-up will leaks, they can't take the rush, and I get the nite time pull-ups .

I honestly prefer pull ups over taped diapers most of the time. I've bought Abena in the past, and a few cheaper brands I can't remember, and I still have some Amazon Solimo brand from a few years ago but now I only buy Always Discreet.

Pros:

1. Cheaper than diapers, so when I only want to wear for a few hours (which is most of the time) I'm not wasting a more expensive diaper.

2. Very discrete for the rare occasions when I feel like wearing in public.

3. Also great for wearing to bed during my period...I toss and turn a lot and sometimes pads come loose which can be messy. A taped diaper would be a waste, unless I feel like wetting.

4. Sometimes I like pretending I'm a toddler/pre-schooler and working on potty training. The Always Discreet will hold one good flood, which is enough.

5. Easy to pull down to use toilet for BM or if you're just in the mood to wear but not wet/mess.

Cons:

1. No cute designs. Probably won't ever be an adult pull up that looks like Pull Ups, Goodnites, etc for logistical reasons.

2. Not good for messing unless you're reasonably sure it will be a firm BM, but I don't enjoy messing very often anyway so it's not a big deal for me.

On 2/16/2023 at 6:24 AM, Demon-hunter said:

see Tena Flex looks very interesting, i would of love to try them out,

Yes, The whole concept of belting then diapering up seems practical and best of both worlds .

8 hours ago, justagirl4fun said:

I honestly prefer pull ups over taped diapers most of the time. I've bought Abena in the past, and a few cheaper brands I can't remember, and I still have some Amazon Solimo brand from a few years ago but now I only buy Always Discreet.

Pros:

1. Cheaper than diapers, so when I only want to wear for a few hours (which is most of the time) I'm not wasting a more expensive diaper.

2. Very discrete for the rare occasions when I feel like wearing in public.

3. Also great for wearing to bed during my period...I toss and turn a lot and sometimes pads come loose which can be messy. A taped diaper would be a waste, unless I feel like wetting.

4. Sometimes I like pretending I'm a toddler/pre-schooler and working on potty training. The Always Discreet will hold one good flood, which is enough.

5. Easy to pull down to use toilet for BM or if you're just in the mood to wear but not wet/mess.

Cons:

1. No cute designs. Probably won't ever be an adult pull up that looks like Pull Ups, Goodnites, etc for logistical reasons.

2. Not good for messing unless you're reasonably sure it will be a firm BM, but I don't enjoy messing very often anyway so it's not a big deal for me.

Try the “Because” brand overnight pullups. Compared to other pull-ups they can take multiple wetting, and they have good leakguards and the padding goes up decently high both front and back (important for those of us with pointers). I also have messed in them and do a good job containing but I would only mess in them as emergency because they will eventually leak out (I had a contained blowup in them once but was able to quickly change). 

I just came back from a trip.  I flew to Austin, then spent the day exploring the town, and then took the train from Austin to LA then to the Bay Area.   FTR- great trip, and I HIGHLY recommend the train from LA to San Luis Obispo, unless you don't like being right next to the Pacific Ocean for 3 1/2 hours.

I discovered something about Pull Ups during this trip.  I usually wear a Pull Up before going through TSA, and then go to a stall and put a fresh diaper on for the flight.  I was putting the Pull Up over the diaper as a protection against leaks.  The problem is the Pull Up isn't quite as wide as my standard diaper, while the diaper easily covers the Pull Up.  I made a little tear into my Pull up, and I had a fairly good booster pad.