LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I may or may not have a thing for flashy lights

aigm5tz.jpg

Have had the one on the top for 5 years, put a lot into making it into the colors and functions it has, still 2 more upgrades to make it what I want it to do. Just got a red and blue lens kit today, currently powered with a 120v to 12v converter, the bottom one I got this past weekend, needs replacement parts to fully function.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 2:23 AM, barnburner said:

aigm5tz.jpg

Have had the one on the top for 5 years, put a lot into making it into the colors and functions it has, still 2 more upgrades to make it what I want it to do. Just got a red and blue lens kit today, currently powered with a 120v to 12v converter, the bottom one I got this past weekend, needs replacement parts to fully function.

Cool!

?‍♂️

• 2 months later...

Dude that’s awesome , here  I thought I was the only “flasher” in the group.off brand version all light variant of Fed sig street hawk and the top one looks like a code 3 clone . You’re not beyond hope yet !.  I certainly am , I am a Whelen Engineering guy my entire life , although I have some Sound off Signal ( gummi bear 4” MPower fascia lights in trio that I haven’t used )  , able 2 , Fed sig , Towmar and star signal stuff laying around from multiple generations incandescent halogen strobe LED  . My 55 inch TV sits on Whelen legacy RW BW, front corners are RB and rear is RA BA running off Core C399 with 21 & slide , full Wecan X I can flash everything independently, steady burn , flicker cruise ,low power mode , DVI ,white over ride ,TA ,light sensor automatically changes config when sun goes down . 5 module RWB tracer in my hallway ,red Rota beam connected to my fridge ( next level door ajar light !) I have a  pair of SL flasher controlling  an 8 head dominator and 3 RAB and 3 RWB ion trios, a couple of microns and a tank indicator light . There’s a legacy 2 in my bedroom ,a Fed sig gumball bar with a Q in the center . Fortunately I have distributor/ upfitter connections so I have always gotten the friends and family discount plan or bought NOS stuff somebody had extra of . Two things have happened simultaneously advancement of technology in lighting and the pandemic has meant a lot of people having a lot of stuff that are giveaways . that’s just the basics of what’s connected , I have oodles of crap I haven’t gotten to still in the box’s . We won’t talk about the flashlight collection . blinky flashy blinding things is in my blood . All though I do have some old TIR lights with swapped diodes to Infrared so I can shoot pictures using infrared , I love B&W shooting infrared is black and white on steroids . Because I also play with radios I have a giant metered Astron power supply and back up batteries that will kick on if I surge more power than the supply has to let me play .which is very rarely. 

Admitting you have a problem … so I don’t have a problem ! Easy peasy I have elaborate hobbies not problems 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I don't have any of those, but I do have a fascination with warning equipment, and emergency vehicles in general.Interesting, because sirens used to terrify me as a little kid. .

I suppose it technically depends on the vehicle it's on, but I really like the Whelen 8000 strobe bar, which does date from 1978. I'm 47, born in 1975, and am a big freak for 80's nostalgia (and some adjoining late 70's and early 90's things). The LED era has been fine and dandy, but regulations aside, if I were to build a rescue truck of some sort, it would be off of an '87 ford truck and it would have, as it's mainlight bar, a Whelen 8800. Left side red, right side clear dome with white light. Maybe a steady burner in there somewhere. Maybe even a blue inset. 

That is badass! I support the men and women with blue stripes every day! It is amazing how I noticed recently that a lot of you all are into technology and the things I am into as a blueish-white collar man! Do you have any police experience?

I don't mean to sound like I am judgmental, but lately I have talked to a lot of members of the armed forces and such and realized they are interested in the same type of jobs I work and I love it. I always love talking to people who are interested in things that I thank God for, like my job. 

• 2 weeks later...

I did a couple of police ride-alongs as a teen. One in Arizona, one in Florida. Plus, throughout my whole life, I have been tended to by fire and rescue, sometimes with an assist by police. Just something I'm familiar with. Oddly, sirens used to scare me as a little kid. Now, I find the vehicles in the emergency services to be interesting. I even post on a fire buff messageboard.