LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Australian abdl

Aussiekink

Hi all new to this site! 
im a late 30’s, married diaper lover and sissy from the northeast of Victoria. Wife knows everything and is fine with the me I am. 
Feel free to come say G’dayF9941EB6-8A20-41F4-8235-F437B68B2FF0.thumb.jpeg.9d67413a00e5905ff8cc508cdabe8e7c.jpeg

• Like 3

Hi, @Aussiekink, and welcome! There are a a few Aussie's here, and they’re generally good company. I can see by your picture that you’re already living one of my aspirations, which is, to be able to be outside, in just a diaper. I can achieve that now, late at night, by my pool, if I leave all the backyard lights off, but given that I’m in Canada, I only have a few weeks a year to do that between when the bugs are too much and when it starts getting too cool at night to be enjoyable. Plus, I don’t want to give my kids PTSD. My wife knows, and she’d probably just roll her eyes, unless one of the neighbours saw me, in which case, my wife would probably kill me. I want to add some more vegetation to my yard and some strategic decorative screening, and be able to at some point lounge in the sun or do yard work in a diaper for the three or four months a year when you can do that here. Maybe someday!

• Like 2

G'day mate, it's refreshing to see another Aussie on here, especially one from victoria. hope you enjoy your time here, plenty of us wear nappies due to a love or need for them.

• Like 1