LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long have you been in your messy diaper?

I messed my morning diaper that was already quite wet from the night while in the kitchen getting coffee about 30 minutes ago, I am going to get my morning exercise in the wet and poopy diaper and then I'll change into a Cushies diaper for work.

I messed my diaper an hour ago. I love the solitude of the early morning in a wet and messy diaper, This morning is magnificent while I sit here in a wet and messy Magnifico diaper. I paid a bill, recorded a deposit in my LLC. and now enjoying hot coffee with my wet, warm, poopy diaper. I'll change in little while, go to the gym without a diaper, but I will have a diaper in my bag and diaper myself in a private changing area. Once home I'll work on a report, not going into the office, wet during the day, and talk to my wife. All in all a relaxing day with some productivity while wetting my diaper, I think I'll go with a Classico V2 diaper for the day. They are discreet, but my wife will know that I am "wetting while working"... my motto.

• 3 weeks later...

Sunday morning in a very wet and messy Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper is a great way to start the day, a hot cup of coffee and a warm, wet, squishy diaper. It doesn't get much better, but actually my wet and poopy diaper will get even better when I get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper. By that time I will most definitely be ready for a change. How long in my wet and messy diaper this morning? I'm estimating to be wet and poopy for about 3 hours.

On 12/5/2023 at 2:46 PM, daffny said:

48 h.

48 hours had to be amazing? Did you end up with a diaper rash? I had a pretty good diaper rash after 36 hours in a messy diaper.