LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Already planning ideas for my diaper journey

Ever since I joined this site, I have been trying to come up with ideas early before I start my journey in a few months or a year from now. The ideas were mostly, buying diapers early, buying a couple of adult baby supplies and save money (even after I get a job and call the jar, the diaper jar.) Sorry if this was random just wanted all my freinds on here to know and also this should help me not forget.

Even if I don't plan all this stuff now I still have time later on for when I move out and I already saved up 200 dollars in my wallet.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Diaper Duck said:

Ever since I joined this site, I have been trying to come up with ideas early before I start my journey in a few months or a year from now. The ideas were mostly, buying diapers early, buying a couple of adult baby supplies and save money (even after I get a job and call the jar, the diaper jar.) Sorry if this was random just wanted all my freinds on here to know and also this should help me not forget.

Even if I don't plan all this stuff now I still have time later on for when I move out and I already saved up 200 dollars in my wallet.

If I was going to have a jar that I would use to save coins, if I was still living at home I probably wouldn't call it my diaper jar, But I would call it something that is more benign so somebody doesn't get the idea of what you are going to use it for. you know what you want to use it for, but you may not want to call it a diaper jar Call it something that is like rainy day fund or something!

Brian

8 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

If I was going to have a jar that I would use to save coins, if I was still living at home I probably wouldn't call it my diaper jar, But I would call it something that is more benign so somebody doesn't get the idea of what you are going to use it for. you know what you want to use it for, but you may not want to call it a diaper jar Call it something that is like rainy day fund or something!

Brian

Yeh, good idea. I knew calling it something like that would be quite suspsoius.

• Like 1
Just now, Diaper Duck said:

Yeh, good idea. I knew calling it something like that would be quite suspsoius.

@Diaper Duck

I would agree: the last thing you would want is to have someone like your mother or your father find that jar and have it say that on it, And then they're wondering what the heck you're doing, and then they could put a kink in your hose, which put a kink and your plans, And that also could result in you having to have a very uncomfortable discussion with your parents about what you're doing!

Brian

• 4 weeks later...

Update: I finally got a apartment on the 25th, having a hard time thinking about how I am going to get diapers cause I know I can't use my card since my mom keeps track of it and knows what I buy. I am close to a Dollar Store but those diapers will not do. Lets hope I can figure something out. Until then I will keep you all updated.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Diaper Duck said:

Update: I finally got a apartment on the 25th, having a hard time thinking about how I am going to get diapers cause I know I can't use my card since my mom keeps track of it and knows what I buy. I am close to a Dollar Store but those diapers will not do. Lets hope I can figure something out. Until then I will keep you all updated.

@Diaper Duck

I understand that you effective the 25th! congratulations! You are well on your way to becoming independent, And I can tell you that one of the best things in the world is the day that you finally are able to make the last moves that a young man does are young lady does when they leave their parents house, and they, and they begin their journey as an adult. I can tell you from experience that that is the most exhilarating feeling in the world, because once you once you are at the top of the world, you feel like you have won a battle, and you and you feel like nothing can stop you.. I know that you have challenges that you face ahead, but I can tell you that while it can be difficult, it is not totally impossible, although it may sound like it's insurmountable at the time, it can be done certain ways.

I also remember being your age at 20 some years old! when I moved out on my own I was 23, and I had worked really hard through four years of college four years of high school and about 8 years of elementary school, plus head Start, which is common for people that have disabilities or are determined to have some sort of disadvantage, and that's why head Start is supposed to help you get assistance when you start school.  Now, they have preschool head start, And then they have pre K, which basically is kindergarten before you reach age 6, and it becomes a little bit more easier for children to go through school, but I wonder if some of the things they make you do as a kid prolong your school career because they add extra stuff on top of what you required to do. you're supposed to do eight years in school and then another four to reach 12th grade, and that's cool, But the way school works now, you're basically there year round, and for each day you go, it seems like you're never finished. when I went to college for example, I was home in my first three years a little after April 25th, and when I was in high school, we didn't get out until almost June 22nd, so it makes the school year longer and sometimes I think it causes more hell because the person has to endure more time dealing with everything. Going to college was like was like a breath of fresh air, because there was a whole new set of rules and a whole new set of expectations some of which I thought were silly, and you just roll with it, and some of them You're not sure about, But after you get into college and you deal with all of that, it's pretty simple. I did four years in college and I was able to graduate on my 21st birthday with a bachelor's degree, and the cool thing was that I was able to move out of my parents house in 1995, and literally was home for two weeks and then moved into my new apartment.  it was the best feeling in the world! one that you probably will always remember, and you will always think of down the road, because you wonder if there's anything that you could do differently, and so far I don't think there's very much that I could have done differently, but there was a good feeling inside: I remember the day that my mom finally came down one day after I moved in or two days after I moved in, did a couple of things for me, and then she walked in and gave him my checkbook.

She told me that she had balanced it and everything was OK, and that there were certain things that I had to pay every month, and she ran through the list and gave me that list. she said every month that if I paid everything on the list exactly the way it was written, I would have everything taken care of, because I would be used to the system, and it was easy once you get used to it. I find that you will probably find the first few months of living on your own Maybe a tad bit tough, through, And as you proceed through life, you will find ways that you deal with things that makes sense to you and you'll find ways that you do things to make things easier for you.

Now for the most important piece: you stated that your mother well know everything that you spend on your cards pay. when you're Young, this usually happens. when I was 17, I got my first checking account, and I started with my SSI benefits. Help me at 17 get my life insurance, because of my condition, because my parents were worried that if something were to happen to me because of my medical condition, that no one would be able to pay for my burial expenses and my final expenses If no one was willing to cover me. my parents help me get this insurance, and I pay $12.06 a month for those benefits, and I'm still paying on them and I will have them for the remainder of my life until I die, and then I will have a payment dispersed to take care of those expenses. if it wasn't for my parents helping me with that in a couple other things, I think I would be in a lot more trouble than I am now. Is important especially if you are disabled like me, because there's no guarantee that you will live as long as somebody says, but most of the time it's a crapshoot, and you live your life the best you can. So I ended up with a life insurance policy at 17 and I'd already had that for a few years, and I'm glad I do now at age 50, because if something should happen I'm all set.

Since you said your mom is going to be knowing everything that you spend on your cards, I'm assuming that you're using your checkbook?  One of the things that my parents and I agreed on was that they would be on my account, So there's something should happen and I'm away, they could help me if it's necessary. the agreement was that they wouldn't step in unless it was absolutely necessary, or I gave them implied specific permission to be able to do what I ask. This is how it stayed on my account for many years, and then my parents decided to remove themselves from my account because for several years I've been doing OK with that. In my case I have my checking account and I have a savings account, and the account is under my name, and does not have anyone else attached, so anything I do is my responsibility, And even if something happens, usually I can take care of it so long as people are willing to work with me. Sometimes your parents have to stay on your account for awhile, but eventually hopefully if that is the case they will be able to come off later in life, but always remember that your parents will be there in some way, But there are ways that you could deal with the fact that your parents know everything that you spend money on.

Now to the meat and potatoes: Since your mom knows everything that you spend on your card and in your accounts, the easiest thing that I can think of so that you can use the money that you're wanting to use is to get some sort of reload reloadable visa or mastercard: This way you are able to put money on the card and, and you are able to add it every month.

Money that is on your main debit card Your mom can see: and she can see that you're spending money on things that she thinks is appropriate. My suggestion is that you leave this card exactly the way it is. My suggestion is to get such a reloadable card, and then take money that you make while you're working and take a little bit of this money every month and put it on this card. Do not disclose it to your parents, do not use it for anything else unless it's absolutely necessary. basically what we're trying to do is allow your parents to see what it is that you are spending money on, without telling them that you have this extra money sitting around. when you do that, you have this reloadable debit card, and if you have a job, you simply put some of your earnings onto this card, And every time you do that, you build up a balance, So when you decide that you're going to order something from a company, you end up getting the information, and your parents are none the wiser, because they don't see that card and don't have access to that money. If you do it that way, you could go to someplace like North Shore or you could go to someplace like rears or any place that sells diapers and get that, And your parents wouldn't even have to know, especially if where you're living at, you can get UPS or fedex or DHL or whatever delivery service delivery delivering to your apartment. If your parents don't know about it, because they don't have to deal with it, then you weren't going to have to deal with the nuances of having to explain to your parents why you're doing this, because they don't need to take care of that.

However I will give you a warning:: And this is because I have dealt with this all of my life, And that is that you should remember that you need to be doing what it is that you're supposed to do every month, paying your bills and doing your best, and make sure that for the most part your parents do not have much to do with financial matters. this does not mean that your parents can't help you if they need to, And that doesn't mean that you can't ask your parents for help, but what I'm saying is: if you are responsible with your finances, and you do the right things and they don't cause you to have any problems with your finances or you don't run into any financial holes, your parents won't have to step in and get involved in your finances, which means that they won't have to get into your checkbook and check your balance and all that. Your parents is awesome, but you have to remain responsible for everything that you do, because a mistake could cost you, And then your parents could come right back in and do something in your checkbook and then you would be right back where you started. you would have to explain almost everything that you're doing to your parents as far as finances. if you if you keep your nose clean and you do what you're supposed to do, then your parents will have a reason to be going into checking to see how much money you have. the reloadable card is a way to make sure that you have the money you want to have available, and if you're working for it, you have the right in my opinion to put that money on the card. This also could be an issue if for some reason your parents have guardianship over you, and that doesn't seem to be an issue, because you are old enough to make those types of decisions.

As I have stated to many other individuals. what you do when your own house is your own business. As such, you have the ability and the responsibility to decide who knows what about your situation, and how much you tell them. You are not required to tell anyone what is going on in your house or what you are doing, and that is the half of the reason why young guys and young women move out on their own, but your parents may still help you from time to time and they still may be or will be concerned about you as you move forward, and if you continue to show good positive financial sense, they will have no problem with you because you are able to make all of your bills every month, and hopefully soon after that you won't have any problem.

So I wish you the very best of luck! As I said moving out on your own is a milestone and of itself!  Just remember what I said And remember that you are in control of what's going on, but you also have to be responsible for your actions And I know that will be something that you understand. I give you the advice above because I've had to deal with some of the things that I've talked to you about above, and making sure that I take care of my business. Taking care of my business keeps my parents out of my business, and the only time that I bring them in is if I need help from them! let your parents help you and let them enjoy this new found setup to a point, but remember you are in control of what happens, and you should not have to hopefully hide much from your parents, but be prepared for the Times you your parents may end up surprising you and visiting you!

Congrats!

Brian

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Diaper Duck

I understand that you effective the 25th! congratulations! You are well on your way to becoming independent, And I can tell you that one of the best things in the world is the day that you finally are able to make the last moves that a young man does are young lady does when they leave their parents house, and they, and they begin their journey as an adult. I can tell you from experience that that is the most exhilarating feeling in the world, because once you once you are at the top of the world, you feel like you have won a battle, and you and you feel like nothing can stop you.. I know that you have challenges that you face ahead, but I can tell you that while it can be difficult, it is not totally impossible, although it may sound like it's insurmountable at the time, it can be done certain ways.

I also remember being your age at 20 some years old! when I moved out on my own I was 23, and I had worked really hard through four years of college four years of high school and about 8 years of elementary school, plus head Start, which is common for people that have disabilities or are determined to have some sort of disadvantage, and that's why head Start is supposed to help you get assistance when you start school.  Now, they have preschool head start, And then they have pre K, which basically is kindergarten before you reach age 6, and it becomes a little bit more easier for children to go through school, but I wonder if some of the things they make you do as a kid prolong your school career because they add extra stuff on top of what you required to do. you're supposed to do eight years in school and then another four to reach 12th grade, and that's cool, But the way school works now, you're basically there year round, and for each day you go, it seems like you're never finished. when I went to college for example, I was home in my first three years a little after April 25th, and when I was in high school, we didn't get out until almost June 22nd, so it makes the school year longer and sometimes I think it causes more hell because the person has to endure more time dealing with everything. Going to college was like was like a breath of fresh air, because there was a whole new set of rules and a whole new set of expectations some of which I thought were silly, and you just roll with it, and some of them You're not sure about, But after you get into college and you deal with all of that, it's pretty simple. I did four years in college and I was able to graduate on my 21st birthday with a bachelor's degree, and the cool thing was that I was able to move out of my parents house in 1995, and literally was home for two weeks and then moved into my new apartment.  it was the best feeling in the world! one that you probably will always remember, and you will always think of down the road, because you wonder if there's anything that you could do differently, and so far I don't think there's very much that I could have done differently, but there was a good feeling inside: I remember the day that my mom finally came down one day after I moved in or two days after I moved in, did a couple of things for me, and then she walked in and gave him my checkbook.

She told me that she had balanced it and everything was OK, and that there were certain things that I had to pay every month, and she ran through the list and gave me that list. she said every month that if I paid everything on the list exactly the way it was written, I would have everything taken care of, because I would be used to the system, and it was easy once you get used to it. I find that you will probably find the first few months of living on your own Maybe a tad bit tough, through, And as you proceed through life, you will find ways that you deal with things that makes sense to you and you'll find ways that you do things to make things easier for you.

Now for the most important piece: you stated that your mother well know everything that you spend on your cards pay. when you're Young, this usually happens. when I was 17, I got my first checking account, and I started with my SSI benefits. Help me at 17 get my life insurance, because of my condition, because my parents were worried that if something were to happen to me because of my medical condition, that no one would be able to pay for my burial expenses and my final expenses If no one was willing to cover me. my parents help me get this insurance, and I pay $12.06 a month for those benefits, and I'm still paying on them and I will have them for the remainder of my life until I die, and then I will have a payment dispersed to take care of those expenses. if it wasn't for my parents helping me with that in a couple other things, I think I would be in a lot more trouble than I am now. Is important especially if you are disabled like me, because there's no guarantee that you will live as long as somebody says, but most of the time it's a crapshoot, and you live your life the best you can. So I ended up with a life insurance policy at 17 and I'd already had that for a few years, and I'm glad I do now at age 50, because if something should happen I'm all set.

Since you said your mom is going to be knowing everything that you spend on your cards, I'm assuming that you're using your checkbook?  One of the things that my parents and I agreed on was that they would be on my account, So there's something should happen and I'm away, they could help me if it's necessary. the agreement was that they wouldn't step in unless it was absolutely necessary, or I gave them implied specific permission to be able to do what I ask. This is how it stayed on my account for many years, and then my parents decided to remove themselves from my account because for several years I've been doing OK with that. In my case I have my checking account and I have a savings account, and the account is under my name, and does not have anyone else attached, so anything I do is my responsibility, And even if something happens, usually I can take care of it so long as people are willing to work with me. Sometimes your parents have to stay on your account for awhile, but eventually hopefully if that is the case they will be able to come off later in life, but always remember that your parents will be there in some way, But there are ways that you could deal with the fact that your parents know everything that you spend money on.

Now to the meat and potatoes: Since your mom knows everything that you spend on your card and in your accounts, the easiest thing that I can think of so that you can use the money that you're wanting to use is to get some sort of reload reloadable visa or mastercard: This way you are able to put money on the card and, and you are able to add it every month.

Money that is on your main debit card Your mom can see: and she can see that you're spending money on things that she thinks is appropriate. My suggestion is that you leave this card exactly the way it is. My suggestion is to get such a reloadable card, and then take money that you make while you're working and take a little bit of this money every month and put it on this card. Do not disclose it to your parents, do not use it for anything else unless it's absolutely necessary. basically what we're trying to do is allow your parents to see what it is that you are spending money on, without telling them that you have this extra money sitting around. when you do that, you have this reloadable debit card, and if you have a job, you simply put some of your earnings onto this card, And every time you do that, you build up a balance, So when you decide that you're going to order something from a company, you end up getting the information, and your parents are none the wiser, because they don't see that card and don't have access to that money. If you do it that way, you could go to someplace like North Shore or you could go to someplace like rears or any place that sells diapers and get that, And your parents wouldn't even have to know, especially if where you're living at, you can get UPS or fedex or DHL or whatever delivery service delivery delivering to your apartment. If your parents don't know about it, because they don't have to deal with it, then you weren't going to have to deal with the nuances of having to explain to your parents why you're doing this, because they don't need to take care of that.

However I will give you a warning:: And this is because I have dealt with this all of my life, And that is that you should remember that you need to be doing what it is that you're supposed to do every month, paying your bills and doing your best, and make sure that for the most part your parents do not have much to do with financial matters. this does not mean that your parents can't help you if they need to, And that doesn't mean that you can't ask your parents for help, but what I'm saying is: if you are responsible with your finances, and you do the right things and they don't cause you to have any problems with your finances or you don't run into any financial holes, your parents won't have to step in and get involved in your finances, which means that they won't have to get into your checkbook and check your balance and all that. Your parents is awesome, but you have to remain responsible for everything that you do, because a mistake could cost you, And then your parents could come right back in and do something in your checkbook and then you would be right back where you started. you would have to explain almost everything that you're doing to your parents as far as finances. if you if you keep your nose clean and you do what you're supposed to do, then your parents will have a reason to be going into checking to see how much money you have. the reloadable card is a way to make sure that you have the money you want to have available, and if you're working for it, you have the right in my opinion to put that money on the card. This also could be an issue if for some reason your parents have guardianship over you, and that doesn't seem to be an issue, because you are old enough to make those types of decisions.

As I have stated to many other individuals. what you do when your own house is your own business. As such, you have the ability and the responsibility to decide who knows what about your situation, and how much you tell them. You are not required to tell anyone what is going on in your house or what you are doing, and that is the half of the reason why young guys and young women move out on their own, but your parents may still help you from time to time and they still may be or will be concerned about you as you move forward, and if you continue to show good positive financial sense, they will have no problem with you because you are able to make all of your bills every month, and hopefully soon after that you won't have any problem.

So I wish you the very best of luck! As I said moving out on your own is a milestone and of itself!  Just remember what I said And remember that you are in control of what's going on, but you also have to be responsible for your actions And I know that will be something that you understand. I give you the advice above because I've had to deal with some of the things that I've talked to you about above, and making sure that I take care of my business. Taking care of my business keeps my parents out of my business, and the only time that I bring them in is if I need help from them! let your parents help you and let them enjoy this new found setup to a point, but remember you are in control of what happens, and you should not have to hopefully hide much from your parents, but be prepared for the Times you your parents may end up surprising you and visiting you!

Congrats!

Brian

Thx! I actually have a freind who is dropping diapers off here!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Diaper Duck said:

Thx! I actually have a freind who is dropping diapers off here!

@Diaper Duck

that is very awesome! it is my hope that you are able to find a way to be able to do what it is you need to do, without attracting too much negative attention or attention that is unneeded or unwanted! parents want us to be able to succeed when we move out on our own, and I support that all the way, and if your parents help you that's great, but I don't think they need to know everything going on, or To give you too much flack about things that they don't have to worry about! as I keep saying, wearing diapers is not bad, and there's nothing wrong with anyone who decides to wear them like them or use them, because that is what they want to do, and there's nothing wrong with you doing exactly what you want to do! however, I would not disclose to your parents anything that you do not want them to find out, or leave things out that might make them want to question something, because when you start out, you may need their help for a while, so just be careful!

Enjoy your newfound freedom But remember with freedom comes responsibility!

Brian

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:
17 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Diaper Duck

that is very awesome! it is my hope that you are able to find a way to be able to do what it is you need to do, without attracting too much negative attention or attention that is unneeded or unwanted! parents want us to be able to succeed when we move out on our own, and I support that all the way, and if your parents help you that's great, but I don't think they need to know everything going on, or To give you too much flack about things that they don't have to worry about! as I keep saying, wearing diapers is not bad, and there's nothing wrong with anyone who decides to wear them like them or use them, because that is what they want to do, and there's nothing wrong with you doing exactly what you want to do! however, I would not disclose to your parents anything that you do not want them to find out, or leave things out that might make them want to question something, because when you start out, you may need their help for a while, so just be careful!

Enjoy your newfound freedom But remember with freedom comes responsibility!

Brian

I am starting with baby steps, not telling my mom until I lost half control or if somehow she finds out and I tell her.

Kinda nervous on how she will react.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Diaper Duck said:

Kinda nervous on how she will react.

@Diaper Duck

that is why it's important to Guage her reaction! by that I mean what do you think your it will say do or believe when you tell them or if you tell them that you're wearing diapers 24/7? if they are supportive, and understand your reasoning, here for them to deal with it, rather than if they were totally against it and thought it was something that was crazy! In my case, I'm incontinent both directions, and I know that it is easier for me to deal with diapers than it is to worry about having accidents, so I went 24/7. The people I have talked to that are close to me understand that, but there are certain people that I don't tell that I wear diapers because I'm afraid of what they would say or what they would do or who they would tell, or what they would think of me after I tell them that. possibly some of what I am worried about is just ridiculousness, but some people don't need to know that I'm wearing or using them, because it's none of their business.

If for some reason you find that your mom has a negative reaction or any of your family members, it might not be a good idea to tell them, because you know there may be situations that you have to answer to, or you have to explain to people that you don't want to explain to. The good thing about being an adult is you can make decisions that are yours, and as an adult, they can't do very much about your decisions, but they may end up giving you a lot of grief over it, so I warn you to be very careful who who you tell what you say when you say it and who you say it to, because as I have learned from experience, if you tell the wrong person, and you tell them not to say anything, they'll go call somebody else and it'll just go right up the chain And everybody in 100 mile radius would know it in 30 seconds flat! I know that that's a ridiculous statement, but you have to be careful, make sure that you know what may happen, and if you think there might be a negative reaction the best thing is to keep it under your hat, you can wear diapers all you want, and you can understand why you want to wear diapers why you like them or whatever, but other people that are around you may find that to be objectionable, and they might end up thinking that you have some sort of a medical condition, and have you going to doctors and specialists, when that might not be necessary. all I'm saying is to be extra careful, saying it to the wrong person could be like watching a bomb explode Mark and you wouldn't want that!

good luck my friend!'

Brian

• Thanks 1