LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Change name?

@marxthebaby

Name changes are pretty straightforward and very very easy!  All you have to do is go to your display name at the top right of the screen, and then click on it. once you do that, go down to account settings. Because you have enough posts, you should see your display name at the top of the screen when you go under your account settings. Simply change your name to whatever it is that you want, and then I believe you click save

Be advised however, that there are limits to the amount of times you can change your name in a particular time.. on daily diapers, I believe it's three changes within 14 days. If you were to exceed this limit, then you would not be able to change your name again until this time limit passes. To change your name after this limit is reached, would be to contact an administrator and ask for your name to be changed, and then give it to them and they would go into the the administrative control panel to your user name and change it as you requested.

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@marxthebaby

Name changes are pretty straightforward and very very easy!  All you have to do is go to your display name at the top right of the screen, and then click on it. once you do that, go down to account settings. Because you have enough posts, you should see your display name at the top of the screen when you go under your account settings. Simply change your name to whatever it is that you want, and then I believe you click save

Be advised however, that there are limits to the amount of times you can change your name in a particular time.. on daily diapers, I believe it's three changes within 14 days. If you were to exceed this limit, then you would not be able to change your name again until this time limit passes. To change your name after this limit is reached, would be to contact an administrator and ask for your name to be changed, and then give it to them and they would go into the the administrative control panel to your user name and change it as you requested.

Brian

Thank you very much for the help. I have over a thousand posts, so I don’t know why it’s not allowing me to change my name from the account settings/display name but I’ll try it again on my computer rather than my phone to see if that’s the issue. 

16 hours ago, marxthebaby said:

Thank you very much for the help. I have over a thousand posts, so I don’t know why it’s not allowing me to change my name from the account settings/display name but I’ll try it again on my computer rather than my phone to see if that’s the issue. 

@marxthebaby

I believe there are some functions that are harder to do on phones, easier to do on tablets or other devices. I could change my name because I have the ability to, If that doesn't work you may want to bump your account up to a baby banker 2023, for $20 and that would allow you to do that plus give you a whole bunch of extra space and perks. If for some reason you still have problems with that, If @DailyDi sees this, he can go right in and change it to whatever you want him to change it to, just PMM and ask him if someone from the admin team does not respond in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Brian

• Thanks 1