LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykables Overnight V2

skidy

I've not bought 'proper' AB nappies for a long time - surviving on Drynites and supermarket incontinence pants. I treated myself to a pack of the Tykables Overnight nappies - what a pleasure. I think I could wear one for a fortnight without a leak! I've not discovered maximum capacity because I've had a busy weekend and a massive heavily soaked (and pooped) nappy would not go unnoticed I suspect.

How are these rated by more those that have used more products? I might try another nappy next time, but these will be difficult to beat.

• Like 1

I've used Tykables for a long time. Are they the most absorbent diaper on the market? No. Their focus is more on designs but for the conscious wetter, they can hold about 3-4 big wettings. The leg gathers work well, as with any diaper you need to be aware of positioning while wetting. Tykables wick moisture really well and the absorbent material doesn't separate or clump.

Hope this helps.

• Like 3

I think at this point I have tried nearly every premium ABDL diaper and ultra premium medical diaper. Rearz (Mermaid and Critters), Tykables, Little Rascals, ABU little kings/Alpha Gatorz, Trest, Northshore Megamax. All have a stated capacity over 6500 to 9000 ml. In that range honestly it comes down to value, looks, and personal preference.

The Northshores are the worst value proposition for absorbency in my opinion. They have the lowest (LOL) in this category at 6500 and still $3 each, BUT they are my go to any time I am out of the house and have no idea what the day will bring. They have never failed catastrophically.

The Rearz are both amazing, but the Mermaids are my personal favorite as a diaper. The hook and loop is great and the fit is good for me. These are also around $3 each

Tykables are great but their waddle cut is love it or hate it. If I am not careful I start to chaff almost immediately. I have not gotten to try their Str8up diapers yet but I am sure they are fine

ABU Little Kings/Alpha Gatorz are bar none the most similar to modern baby diapers. I absolutely love them. But I feel as a diaper they are probably weakest of the ones I have listed.

Out of all of them Trest is the most absorbent. With a capacity of 9000ml but I also haven't been able to find them at case pricing so the cheapest you can get them is a whopping $4.5 each.

It sounds like you only wear occasionally and buying MAYBE a pack at a time. The Trest for comfort and use and the Rearz Mermaids would be my votes on ones to try. If you are all about the looks (and feel) the ABU are great

• Like 2
On 1/30/2023 at 12:45 AM, skidy said:

I've not bought 'proper' AB nappies for a long time - surviving on Drynites and supermarket incontinence pants. I treated myself to a pack of the Tykables Overnight nappies - what a pleasure. I think I could wear one for a fortnight without a leak! I've not discovered maximum capacity because I've had a busy weekend and a massive heavily soaked (and pooped) nappy would not go unnoticed I suspect.

How are these rated by more those that have used more products? I might try another nappy next time, but these will be difficult to beat.

I've been wearing Overnights quite a lot over the past few weeks, and they work well for me.  Usually I'm in cloth nappies, but our tumble-drier was out of action for a while, and we've been away as well, so I needed to go into disposables.  Ironically, Overnights are a bit of a waste for me for overnight - I don't need that capacity overnight.  I've been wearing them during the day, and I only need one a day, with no sign of leaking or chafing.  The tabs have worked properly too.  They get my vote.

• Like 1