LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Needing suggestions for my purchase...

Needing some suggestions...  

13 members have voted

1. 1. I'm looking at buying ABU Cushies diaps (specifically the sample pack of 2). I want to know how should I use it?

• Wet
    • Mess
    • Wet + Mess
    • Use until leak
    • Enema

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/01/2023 at 04:59 AM

@APaddedPilot

I voted that you should wet and mess the diaper. I also say that you should use the diaper the way you think is appropriate. remember you have an incontinence garment on, And if for some reason you are not used to wearing diapers, you would have to get used to it, and be able to know what your first capacity is, as well as its ability to hold it, because the idea of a diaper is that you're releasing, and you might not be able to change it right away.

You also have to realize that when you are using a diaper, whatever it is that you're doing, whatever that survey says, you could do one of those one of those things, two of those things are all of them, but the most important thing is you need to protect your skin! if you neglect your skin, and you end up wedding and messing your diaper, and you like to play around in it, and you like to walk around in it, or you like the smell or whatever, you are dealing with something that is acidic, and it can make contact with your skin and cause your skin to reden, blister, And sometimes it can cause broken skin or your skin to breakdown. the most important thing that you want to do when you're using a diaper is you want to make sure that you have a proper barrier between your skin and the diaper you're wearing. if you don't have the right barrier, all you're going to do is put yourself in a position where your skin will hurt like crazy, and you will be very very very uncomfortable, and you won't be able to take care of it the way you want to without a lot of pain for a lot of days. i've done it myself, so be careful!

I would however warn you against using catheters or enemies. while you can use either one of these, you might not be in a position to use these things appropriately, and you don't wanna be messing around and give yourself a major infection, and you certainly don't want to cause yourself to end up having an enema or a laxative, that would cause all of your water and all of your nutrients and stuff to be expelled. you you in short do not want to dehydrate yourself to the point where you're losing water and other nutrients. people like to play around with diapers enemies and stuff like that, and they might want to wet or mesh, but you have to be extra careful. you also don't wanna wear a diaper that you are using for too long.

sometimes, what can happen is let's say you're wearing a diaper. Let's say you're only doing a number one in it. you could pee in the thing all day long, and all night long, in the next morning you getup.  The diaper weighs 15 pounds, because you've used it, And not only that, it's Nice and squishy. It might not be warm anymore, but you've used it all of the previous day, and some of the next day, and if you keep on using a high capacity diaper like that, all you'll do his continued to use it until the diaper can no longer hold it. While that is important that you don't overdo it till you leak, then you change as quickly as you can, you also don't want to have a wet diaper on longer than necessary, I'd say longer than 24 hours, because then what happens is you're using the diaper, and it's taking whatever you're throwing at it, but each time you do that you end up filling it up, and the padding might not be able to take much more, And then what happens is if and if the diaper can take what you're throwing at it, then you end up going into the bathroom and saying I'm going to take a shower. When you take a shower, you take your diaper off, and then you get hit with a wicked hard smell of ammonia, and I can tell you that particular smell is unmistakable: sometimes my diapers reek of ammonia so bad because I wait too long to change them, so you don't want to have it so bad that your diaper reeks of ammonia, And then when you take it off it burns your eyes!

However, whatever you decide to do is your business! just be careful, because if you're using the diaper, you have to know what it is that you're doing, and what you're trying to do. do not hurt yourself doing it, because if you hurt yourself, you might not be able to fix the problem! using diapers is one thing, but don't overdo it with the enemas or the laxatives, and if you wanted to use something like for example diuretics, There are plenty of them on the market, that are natural diuretics, that way you don't end up causing yourself problems, for example if you want a diuretic that really works good, use tea, that really works good, and I guarantee you, if you drink a lot of tea, you will feel like a jittery 2 year old if you're trying to hold it! I can tell you that that sensation feels awesome, but if you hold it too long you're going to flood it! so be careful when you're wearing your diaper that you don't flood or leak everywhere!

as they say in order to enjoy it the spoils, you have to be ready! make sure you have what you need before you start wearing diapers, and make sure one of the things you do is to cover a chair a chair with something so that you're not peeing through the diaper, or leaking on whatever you're sitting on! if you can do that, you stand less chance of having it be something that's totally drenched or soaked Exclamation

Good Luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word Edits added additional information as well

Thank you all so much for the votes & comments! I will W+M when they arrive (gonna use a little more powder than usual). If I do like the designs after wetting + if I like how they feel, I will purchase cases for my new nursery!

• Like 1

UPDATE! : I am sad to say that my package hasn't come in yet. It might come tomorrow but it says it SHOULD be here Monday. My plan is to drink 130+ ounces of apple juice to wet a lot more and to get my mess squishy / runny (if you don't know drinking LOTS of apple juice at once gives you diarrhea...)

• Like 1

@APaddedPilot

Warning:  I would strongly suggest that if you're going to use a diaper, and you are going to be sitting in it for any length of time, especially if it is fecal matter, to coat your entire underside with barrier cream so that you don't end up having a having a reaction if the stuff gets in your skin folds or other places. I can tell you from experience that it hurts if that happens, so you don't want that to happen. using barrier cream allows it to roll off, so that it won't be a problem.

It is also very important that you change a diaper as quick as possible when you are dealing with this. it's one thing to have a wet diaper, but it's totally different when you're talking about a messy one. you also want to make sure that your skin is not breaking down, is not red, or that you don't have a rash.

Have fun!

Brian