LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced baby behavior?

I would enjoy having it happen to me if someone was willing to do it, and we had certain ground rules that we both agreed to. other than that, I would not engage in that type of behavior with anyone else. it's one thing to be a person that is incontinent, it's another thing If a person is a DL, and if you're both an incontinent and DL like I am, you may have adult baby tendencies, but in my case I am incontinent and a DL, so engaging in those type of behaviors would be reserved for situations where I would feel comfortable doing it, with someone I would feel comfortable being with. other than that I don't engage in those type of behaviors. I may end up for assistance One officer was from time to time using a pacifier with my diaper, but that's about it.

Forcing someone to do something against their will is not something that I would do. In order to have someone do stuff like that, you would have to have some sort of an agreement. If you want someone to force you into diapers, or force you to crawl around on the floor, that's fine, but you have to make sure that you're not imposing your will on someone's against their will, Because you would need consent for this to happen, otherwise I would not do it. everyone has the right to decide to decide what they wanna do and how far they want to go, and even if you're in a situation where you allow that to happen, you need to have safe words so that it doesn't get out of hand.

Brian

• Like 1
On 1/25/2023 at 12:26 PM, AngelBaby said:

Is anyone here "encouraged" to use some age appropriate behavior or engage in baby activities as part of their lifestyle?

My mom enforces adult babyhood on me. It's why I don't have an adulthood and instead have an adult babyhood and she strictly enforces adult babyhood on me. At home, I am not allowed to wear pants at home because only grown ups, adults and big kids who are potty trained are allowed. Adult babies like me are not allowed to wear pants around the house because I am not allowed to hide my diapers and my mom and any adult, grown up and big kid can diaper check me anytime they want. It also reenforces adult babyhood in me and why I am kept as an adult baby. As for adult potties, my mom is so strict on that one. That's because as an adult baby, I am not potty trained and I am incontinent. I am not allowed to use the potty at all and even when I am out of the house. Adult potties are off limits to me because I am not potty trained and I have not passed potty training at all. On top of that being an adult baby who's incontinent and not potty trained, my mom has this rule where any adult, grown up or big kid who's potty trained is above me and can diaper check me and diaper change me.

• Like 1