LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Now this Is Rediculous

When I left the house I grew up in, in 1988, I packed my issues of DEP/NO, TALES FROM THE CRIB and CAROLYN'S KIDS catalogues and assorted ABDL material in a box and sealed it. Well, I just unsealed and opened it, in the middle of the stack, instead of my drawings of the Alicia Christine tiara I had designed, I found copies of the Top Secret SCI plans of the Valkyrie AIM-14 Air Intercept Missile, dated 7, Nov, 2009

So, you have any idea who has been secretly rooting through your stash of DEP/NO, TALES FROM THE CRIB and CAROLYN'S KIDS catalogues and assorted ABDL material?  Probably someone from the government with the Top Secret SCI plans of the Valkyrie AIM-14 Air Intercept Missile, dated 7, Nov, 2009.  You find any classified documents in there too, or are they all at Mar-A-Lago and in Biden and Pence's homes and offices?

Apparently "yes". Who had been rooting through my stash and doctored it up. As for me, I am just Biden my time. All the found in Indiana were plans for a TARDIS and at Mara Largo, Mostly highly prized lasagna recipes by the typing pool at the National Archives and you know how ladies fight to the death to keep their culinary secrits. They are not interested in time machines or highly potent Air Superiority guided missiles, when I offered to turn the Valkyrie plans in, they were re-classified as "What the Klingon Says"

4 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

When I left the house I grew up in, in 1988, I packed my issues of DEP/NO, TALES FROM THE CRIB and CAROLYN'S KIDS catalogues and assorted ABDL material in a box and sealed it. Well, I just unsealed and opened it, in the middle of the stack, instead of my drawings of the Alicia Christine tiara I had designed, I found copies of the Top Secret SCI plans of the Valkyrie AIM-14 Air Intercept Missile, dated 7, Nov, 2009

I bought some McDonald's today with cash and was handed Top Secret SCI documents in my change!

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, DAQ said:

I bought some McDonald's today with cash and was handed Top Secret SCI documents in my change!

Lemme guess: it was the VorTechs Tac**IV Night Vision Tiara

22 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

All they found at Mara Largo, Mostly highly prized lasagna recipes by the typing pool at the National Archives and you know how ladies fight to the death to keep their culinary secrets. 

Mar-A-Lago?  Sure Trump didn't have the classified secret sauce recipe for McDonald's Big Mac's?

• Haha 2

You know how the commercial used to go: "Put-a more Mar-A=Lago in-a da Mar-A-Lago Sauce"