LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Planes

If you are unsure, you can call the airline and ask if disposable adult diapers are allowed in your luggage and/or on the airplane and if so, is there anything special you have to do, such as stating ahead of time that you are incontinent, etc. You can explain that you do not fly often and you have concerns about going through x-ray or being searched due to having to wear. I know that people who have some types of medicine that they need to take on airplanes can call ahead of time to see if it's allowed, such as people with lung problems who need to have inhailers with them. You can also look up info in the internet to see what is allowed on airplaines and what is not. When in doubt, call the airline, be frank and explain your situation and ask them if there is anything special that you can or need to do to prevent a potential embaressing situation.

hi all me and my girlfreind are going away together soon and would like to take some diapers with us.do they allow this on planes. just thought id ask before i go and they are discoverd in the middle of the airport

I fly very frequently. No security agent has ever said anything about diapers found in my carry on luggage or being worn by me. Why would they care? There are millions of people who wear diapers, it's not at all unusual.

InD

I heard different. this friend of mine told us a story about this guy who tried to go to the calgary adult baby camp and they wouldnt let him pass the border.

apparently diapers are dangerous biological weapons :) ( only when used hehe )

Riiiiight.

There had to be much more to that story. Can you imagine the stir that would be caused if the TSA banned a person from flight for something as simple as an adult diaper? The lawsuit possibilities alone would be amazing. As for being stopped at the border, the Canada immigration is done in Calgary, so that was not at the airport. If customs / immigration was searching his bags isn't it more likely something else sent up the red flag?

I really can't imagine anyone being naive enough to think that diapers are a big deal at an airport. Just cause we are obsessed by diapers doesn't mean anyone else cares ;-) I fly 25-40 times a year, always diapered and always with diapers packed in my carry-on. I have *never* had a problem in all of the years I've been flying. Even when I've been selected for random screening no one cares, it's just business as usual.

Hrmmmm, now that I think about it I can start to understand... the way many ab/dls feel about their diapers would probably make them a nervous wreck... sweaty, looking all guilty and nervous... that's what would get ya centered out ;-)

InD

I agree with InD; just another instance of "diaper paranoia." I have flown into Canada with a weeks worth of diapers in my check baggage and a days worth in my carry on; no problems. Same thing going to the Bahamas or Europe. I've also had my carry on searched and have found TSA tags many times in my checked luggage. I just chuckle when I think about them going through the diapers. As for the carry on searches, not even a reaction. Even my non-diaper wearing boyfriend will sometimes have diapers for me in his carry on bag and doesn't think twice about it. Get a grip on reality; everyone else just assumes you have them because you need them, not because you get off on diapers.

For anyone still interested, TSA doesn't have any problem with seeing diapers is bags. There is no regulation against them, so only your own fears are the only thing you would have to overcome. Going into Canada or another country, I couldn't say. So enjoy yourself, no one at TSA would know it you have a problem whereby you need them or not and not likely to say anything.

Unless you either set off the metal detector, either flagged on the system for extra security screening, then yes they will look.

This post simply isn't true. You're stating that they will always look, which couldn't possibly happen. Airports across the world would come to a grinding halt and no-one would be going anywhere, with or without their diapers!

D <_< lly

Guest Diaperdragon

Heck, we live in a post 9/11 and the TSA will look, if you either set off the metal detector, are flagged for extra security screening and your on a watch list. They always look even though they don't say they are looking. Why do you think that they have cameras with them

Heck, we live in a post 9/11 and the TSA will look, if you either set off the metal detector, are flagged for extra security screening and your on a watch list. They always look even though they don't say they are looking. Why do you think that they have cameras with them

You are contradicting yourself here.

Of course they will search you if you set off the metal detector! And (hopefully) they will search your luggage if anything suspicious appears on the security monitor if you've been selected for extra screening. That's obvious!

But if you re-read your first post, you'll discover that isn't what you said.

D <_< lly

One thing no one has mentioned: if you're wearing cloth diapers with PINS, you'll probably set off the metal detectors. Then, I guess, you'll be wanded and may have to pull down the pants a bit to prove it's just the pins that set off the alarm. Anyone have any experience with this?

Ive travelled many times. To answer the original question, it is not a big deal to fly diapered. i have passed through security diapered, I have also had diapers in my carry on that was x rayed and no questions or problems.

The biggest problems I have had are returning from high risk regions where they may want to search you on your return and you run the risk that they find diapers in your luggage. My advice in these situations is simple. It is no problem, the secuity will not be bothered by it and will not ask any questions. At the end of the day all they care about are people bringing illegal substances.

Guest diamondback688

i fly quite often and have never had anything said to me. ive been to Canada, Europe and the Bahamas, and customs has never said anything either. as for setting off the metal detector and being searched, ive been wanded a couple of times because i forgot to take off my belt and the buckle set off the metal detector. ive never been selected for a random search, so i dont know how those are done.

Just traveled one-way from Seattle to Tampa last week. Got flagged on my way in, and they went thru my bag, and wanded me. The guy frisking me was maybe my age (20something) or younger. He didn't give a rats ass about what I had in my bag or what I was wearing. I also had a 1/2oz of weed stuffed into my second diaper. Didn't get caught. :) Until some terrorist muslim decides to one up that crazy shoebombing french dude by making a bomb into a diaper, we won't have any problems. (well, unless W sets up someone to get caught with a bomb and wearing a diaper, so we'll no longer be able to wear diapers while flying at all.)

If you're gonna wear while flying, you better act natural about it, is the bottom line. The TSA guys are more concerned with taking your can of Monster Energy drink at the checkpoint, and maybe taking whatever prescription pills you have out of your checked luggage. Diapers are NOT their concern.

ive never been selected for a random search, so i dont know how those are done.

I have, whilst wearing a diaper twice, once at Manchester Intl and once at ATL. It's no big deal, they just don't care. The diaper in my carry on was 'pre-powdered' and they did the swab test for 'residue' which had me slightly concerned that they might think I'd laced my diaper with anthrax or something but again, they didn't care. I'm sure they probably had a good giggle back in the break room after their shift about the guy with the diaper but who cares... One thing is certain, I think even less of them than they did of me :D

The TSA guys are more concerned with taking your can of Monster Energy drink at the checkpoint

Or if you live in Lourdes, your holy water :roflmao:.