LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A normal night

DailyDi

It's so important to do something good for yourself in times of stress. I had a really sucky day yesterday and so I have spent most of today in a nappy and enjoying a care-free routine. Back to adult responsibilities tomorrow haha

• Like 2

Lately my stress level has been high and I have been a little depressed.  Hard days at work, scheduled to work by myself on the busiest days when usually there is one other person, training new people, bills and bills.  Unexpected $565 for car repairs, $475 for car insurance, $277 for credit card payments, another $1,500 expense that I had hoped to put off for another two weeks (I had put aside $500 already that helped), property taxes of $800+ due next month and birthday for a relative coming up next month.  That is on top of my regular bills.  I had two of my pets pass away last month, one was the dog who had been going downhill and was 15 years old.  The other was a pet bird that died very unexpectedly.  We have 50+ year old galvanized pipes that need to be replaced next month for another $2,000 as the water is not safe to drink and may have contributed to pets and even parents cancer.  The basement is so crammed full that it will take at least a week to try and move things around so the plumbers can even get to the pipes to replace them.  At almost age 65 I have to worry about my own chances of cancer from having been drinking that water for years.  I have diabetes, bad knees and ankles, mild heart issues and now very bad shoulder pain with a doctor appointment next month.  Even standing on my feet for a few hours to clean the house makes it hard and painful for me to walk.  That's what we all have to look forwards to when we get old!  The only bright side is my plans to retire in a year and a half if my boss will let me.  My advice?  Start your 401K as soon as possible and contribute all you are able to.  One day sooner than you might expect you might need to rely on it.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Lately my stress level has been high and I have been a little depressed.  Hard days at work, scheduled to work by myself on the busiest days when usually there is one other person, training new people, bills and bills.  Unexpected $565 for car repairs, $475 for car insurance, $277 for credit card payments, another $1,500 expense that I had hoped to put off for another two weeks (I had put aside $500 already that helped), property taxes of $800+ due next month and birthday for a relative coming up next month.  That is on top of my regular bills.  I had two of my pets pass away last month, one was the dog who had been going downhill and was 15 years old.  The other was a pet bird that died very unexpectedly.  We have 50+ year old galvanized pipes that need to be replaced next month for another $2,000 as the water is not safe to drink and may have contributed to pets and even parents cancer.  The basement is so crammed full that it will take at least a week to try and move things around so the plumbers can even get to the pipes to replace them.  At almost age 65 I have to worry about my own chances of cancer from having been drinking that water for years.  I have diabetes, bad knees and ankles, mild heart issues and now very bad shoulder pain with a doctor appointment next month.  Even standing on my feet for a few hours to clean the house makes it hard and painful for me to walk.  That's what we all have to look forwards to when we get old!  The only bright side is my plans to retire in a year and a half if my boss will let me.  My advice?  Start your 401K as soon as possible and contribute all you are able to.  One day sooner than you might expect you might need to rely on it.

on some of what you have id be asking to trade it possible, every day i pray mom dont have chest pain, and that her blood pressure is good, i pray for healing for her heart, for her total blockages to be opened, and i found out she has a mitral valve that is calcifying, and scared shitless of this being like it was in 2021, with her 3rd heart attack, and needing that aortic valve replaced(and the seizure that went along with it, im still affected by that), we got a house  we cant afford to fix, rot and mouse holes in the floor(all i could do is spray foam those holes), a leaky roof that likely caused floor rot, where a mouse hole is, no carpet, when we paid off a credit card bill we thought we would see the savings from that each month but  nope! eaten up in higher costs, scared she wont be approved for the 1 year program she had last year been signed up for that covered her copays on scripts except for pain meds, her insurance wont cover her nitro spray anymore, she needs a ramp to get in and out of the house with, cant afford it, she has been sick as a dog since christmas with diverticulosis, and each month we are lucky if we can end it in the black without using a credit card for groceries, she is a diabetic(on insulin, which lately has been hitting her stronger, she has woken up at night many times with her sugar dropping, thank God for peanut butter), we cant afford a plumber to put a reducer on our septic line so it plugs up from mud, or a carpenter, electrician, hell cant afford a bed frame to put my mattress on, its on cardboard sheets  on the floor. i pray God to take me out of this world daily.