LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Harley says, "HELLO"

40 minutes ago, lil_stinkie said:

awwww, cute doggo.

i believe dogs are really good at looking after babies, they like to guide them and make sure they dont get into danger.

They SURE do buddy! And they're perfect for little bitty babies like me. And Harley's the PERFECT dog for me. And he's MY baby! So EVEN the BABY has an baby to look after, and protect, and spoil!??♥️???♥️????

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

They SURE do buddy! And they're perfect for little bitty babies like me. And Harley's the PERFECT dog for me. And he's MY baby! So EVEN the BABY has an baby to look after, and protect, and spoil!??♥️???♥️????

if only we could train doggies to change diapeys. then he really would be the perfect dog.

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, Little Spider said:

@Little Spider

does your buddy harley growl, when he knows something is wrong, or he knows that you are being bad, sort of as a warning like: don't do this, because then you'll be in trouble! kind of response?

Brian

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Little Spider

does your buddy harley growl, when he knows something is wrong, or he knows that you are being bad, sort of as a warning like: don't do this, because then you'll be in trouble! kind of response?

Brian

Yes he does, very much so! When we first got him he always howled like a wolf whenever strangers came to the house. But now he just barks loudly, but he's a good dog. And I'm a good boy, so he doesn't growl at me or bark. He occasionally takes a shit in the front room every now and then. But other than that, he's a good dog.?♥️????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1