LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

FYI, watch out for these Middle east scammers

@Kawaharu @DiaperboyEddie12@DailyDi

that's right! keep on hitting the report button every time you see things like this! I keep on seeing things that are kind of strange myself, especially these mommy wannabes that come in here and say their mommies when they're actually not, And I keep on hitting it when I think there's something wrong. I will continue to do that if I feel there is something that isn't actually something I consider legit or it doesn't pass the smell test. I don't want to see this place turned into some sort of A backyard for scammers to take advantage of. this is Mikey's house, and if I see any rats I'm gonna tell him, so you can use the D con on them!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word correction and word edits
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Kawaharu @DiaperboyEddie12@DailyDi

that's right! keep on hitting the report button every time you see things like this! I keep on seeing things that are kind of strange myself, especially these mommy wannabes that come in here and say their mom is when they're actually not, And I keep on hitting it when I think there's something wrong. I will continue to do that if I feel there is something that isn't actually something I consider legit or it doesn't pass the smell test. I don't want to see this place turned into some sort of A backyard for scammers to take advantage of. this is Mikey's house, and if I see any rats I'm gonna tell him, so you can use the D con on them!

Brian

He even stalked me on all my other social media sites and platforms online. He used the same line he tried to post on else where.

11 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

He even stalked me on all my other social media sites and platforms online. He used the same line he tried to post on else where.

@Kawaharu

that's unfortunate! Unfortunately there are people in the world who want to find out more about you, when they find out that your life is interesting in some vain, then they try to and taste you by asking you questions, then trying to make friends with you, and then trying to exploit exploit you. if there's anyone that's doing anything that they shouldn't be doing, and you catch them on social media, you should block them if it's possible, and report that to the appropriate authorities for that social media site.

I know that @DailyDi and the admin team take stuff like this very seriously, and if they were to find somebody that had an account that was linked to something like this, and you reported it, they would take the appropriate action if they thought it wasn't warranted. I don't like Stalkers either, because all they do is follow you wherever you go, and make your online experience even worse because you cannot get a moment's peace from people that are trying to get something out of you, or to try to follow you because they have some sort of a crush on you that is not a good idea.

I know it stinks, but you have to keep on hitting the report button when you see something like this. this is the only way that we're going to make sure that we keep this site clean of all of the scammers and all of the Stalkers and all of the people who make trouble, making people feel uncomfortable. Since this is Mikey's house, He's not going to allow stuff that he thinks is inappropriate, are those things that are against the rules, and then he finds out about it, he will make the appropriate decision to deal with it. All I can say is to keep hitting the report button, and eventually hopefully this guy will disappear and stop bothering you.

*****HUGS******

Brian