LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messy diaper

18 hours ago, DipeeGirl said:

I love messing my diaper but I would love to make it even more messy. Anyone have any good ideas?

try the marshmallow trick.

A normal morning for me in a wet and now messy NS Air Active diaper with a booster and pink rubber pants. I just thoroughly enjoy the cacophony of emotional and physical sensations as I relax and mess my diaper feeling the warm mess fill my diaper, the expanding lump, the squish, never knowing if my mess will be soft or more solid, the slight odor to remind me that I messed my diaper, followed by more squish when I sit down,. I know that messing is not for everyone on ADISC, but for me it is sooo very pleasurable. I really don't mind cleaning up, getting fresh and clean only takes a few minutes. If I had a wish, it would be to mess my diaper whenever and wherever nature calls, but being courteous and  not subjecting the unsuspecting public to my poopy diaper odor prevails over my enjoyment of a load in my diaper. My diaper code of ethics is to be courteous and not offend anyone with my personal diaper enjoyment. Wetting is different. I wet all the time without anyone knowing. I use several drops of baby powder scented oil inside my diaper to assure that I smell nice and pleasant in my wet diaper. The scented oil does not cover up a messy diaper, and I am not interested in taking an Internal deodorant such as Nullo.

Try an enema!  those are fun.  do a half or full quart enema 30 mins before u usally mess, and then fill up and then hold as long as u can.  The extra water makes it so messy and the diaper will turn brown!  Stinky Baby! :)

You only get out what you put in. There is no artificial way to achieve what a good fibre loaded diet will provide, bran breakfast, cooked oats, grain and fruit snack bars etc, and a good sized dinner with bulky veg will prime the system so that a big poo will happen almost every day. On a high fibre diet, some days it can feel like a missed opportunity if the bathroom had to be used!

If your GI is well stocked and you can feel the imminent need to poo, it may be the perfect moment! Holding off a little longer is possible, but it may become a little too hard and need unnatural force, nothing like a reflexive baby nappy messing or big warm "accident". So if you've been saving for later and the ideal time is approaching, use a suppository, the only artificial method I would use to reliably make an accident happen within an hour or two and it isn't wet and runny like enemas. The suppository will start to soften the load without making it wet, building up to a situation where pooping your nappy can happen by just relaxing, as a baby does, then can a gentle squeeze will get the rest of that nice warm stuff into your nappy where it feels so good. No need to tell anyone, just sit down or carry on with what you were doing until someone notices and decides it's change time, but hopefully not too soon!

Not wearing nappies? Suppositories are powerful, try to resist the power of the force, but ultimately, it will win!

You will cross the threshold and lose control, or just resign to the inevitable- having a big, soft, warm, pants filling accident, which you just couldn't prevent. The experience of this is amazing but it might mean you have to wear nappies if happens too often!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My morning wet NS Air Supreme diaper is now also messy. I messed my diaper while in the kitchen getting coffee this morning. All I did was relax and felt my diaper fill up. Pooping my diaper by just relaxing and not even pushing or changing my body posture is the best way for me to mess. Now I am sitting here with hot coffee and a warm, wet, loaded, squishy, and a little stinky diaper. Since I get up very early, well before my wife, I will enjoy the solitude of the early morning in my messy diaper for several hours before I change into a clean diaper for work. I think I will go with a Bambino Classico v2 for work, just in the mood for a print. I'll wet during the day but certainly no messy diapers at work. I know that messing is not for every ABDL but the emotional and physical sensations of pooping our diapers is so intense, intimate, paradoxical/dialectic, and just soo comforting and pleasurable. Fortunately for me, I do not mind cleaning up at all, I have changing down to an exact science that takes about 5 minutes unless I have a real diaper blow out that becomes labor intensive to change. This morning's mess is just right and has nestled into the bottom of my diaper, reminding me how naughty I am.

I always enjoyed fibre bulking for a few days.  Nice and soft while loading my diaper.  Massive loads as well.  Sometime I’ll drink a bit of prune juice to get things started.  Cheers.

A normal high fiber diet with a 17 gram dose of Mirilax or generic and either sorbitol or lactulose 45 ML 1 hour before each meal it regulates the consistency to soft serve and you will have no ability to retain stool and can expect a full diaper 5 X’s a day ,that’s the regimen my doctor has me on , and since I don’t have sensation the medication thinks I am ignoring it and works overtime until your bowels release , so if you can feel an urge and stifle it, it guarantees a violent uncontrollable mess sooner .the medication label says 3+ soft formed movements a diaper has a hell of a lot more resistance than a bowl of water so it goes from soft formed to exploding . Normally about 2 hours from the time you started eating is when the “ encouragement “ starts ,unless you’re super human within the next hour you will mess .