LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had a weird diaper dream

Not sure if this is the right place to talk about this but I am going to go ahead and post it here I guess. today I had a diaper dream, my mom let me buy lots of diapers for some reason and I was able to wear one when it was almost my bedtime, I had trouble putting it on so my mom helped me tape it on me. after she did that I had the urge to pee and then after that I woke up from my dream with the urge to pee. no diaper on either, just in my underwear so if I woke up wet I would have been screwed. this was a random post but I just had to put it out there to see if any of you had the same happened to you.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Diaper Duck said:

Not sure if this is the right place to talk about this but I am going to go ahead and post it here I guess. today I had a diaper dream, my mom let me buy lots of diapers for some reason and I was able to wear one when it was almost my bedtime, I had trouble putting it on so my mom helped me tape it on me. after she did that I had the urge to pee and then after that I woke up from my dream with the urge to pee. no diaper on either, just in my underwear so if I woke up wet I would have been screwed. this was a random post but I just had to put it out there to see if any of you had the same happen before.

@Diaper Duck Interesting dream.  I have had some messed up dreams in my past.  But not one involving my mom.  Though interesting.  I also think if you did pee in your sleep you would have a bad puddle in your bed.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I also think if you did pee in your sleep you would have a bad puddle in your bed.

Yeh glad it did not happen, I would want it to happen if I was diapered though and if I go 24/7 in diapers for years and I pee in my sleep. 2 diffrent outcomes though.

2 hours ago, safeandhappy said:

Interesting dream. What do you think it meant?

Idk in my head it means I can't live without a diaper and that I need them for life at this point. I deserve to lose control in diapers.

• Like 3

@Diaper Duck

dreams can have any number of meanings. sometimes I think dreams are a jumble of things that happen in your head. That's what makes them interesting silly ridiculous, and sometimes insane. Dreams are something that you're not quite sure why they happen, but from what I understand, dreams are a mixture of everything that's happened in your life whether it Be something that happened today, something happens tomorrow, or something that happened yesterday, or maybe even years ago. Is that things can get mixed up in your head and you can end up with a weirdest dream that ever happened, and you have no idea where the heck that came from, and you can't even explain it, because it doesn't make any sense. In dreams like that, your loving family can be like what happens in resident evil, or your family can be really cool and they can be rock stars or other things like that. it goes from one extreme to another, and things that get thrown together may not make any sense. I have a whole bunch of different dreams that make no sense to me, and I laugh at some of them because they don't even make sense, and I can't understand how my brain was able to determine how to throw that together But it happens.

I have never really actually had a dream where I've gone Pee or Poop in my dream, because when I have the sensation, usually what happens is I end up waking up, because something tells me that I have to use the restroom. However, I have had dreams where I've done it in a dream, or most likely during a situation where I am somewhere with a bunch of individuals, most likely pretty girls, and they end up noticing that I have a problem, and then they tell me that they're gonna help me, at the end of the dream I find out that I am in diapers permanently, and then I get to enjoy it! Unfortunately, sometimes when you dream, things happen. like for example having a wet dream, you end up dealing with a dream like that, and the next thing you know because of that dream, you have a wet dream, and you have to deal with it. that's as far as it's gone so far.

Dreams about diapers have multiple meanings as far as I can see. I'm not sure if your dream indicates that you are in need of them, are you just like them, but one way or another, diaper dreams are there because of something that happened in your past in my opinion, there's nothing wrong with them, and they shouldn't bother you, and if for example you decide to go 24/7, you will end up having to deal with whatever happens. I wish you the best of luck.

I also hope that you have and continue to have awesome dreams, not ones that scare the heck out of you, but awesome dreams that you can remember to help you to sleep really well!

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

Dreams about diapers have multiple meanings as far as I can see. I'm not sure if your dream indicates that you are in need of them, are you just like them, but one way or another, diaper dreams are there because of something that happened in your past in my opinion, there's nothing wrong with them, and they shouldn't bother you, and if for example you decide to go 24/7, you will end up having to deal with whatever happens. I wish you the best of luck.

I also hope that you have and continue to have awesome dreams, not ones that scare the heck out of you, but awesome dreams that you can remember to help you to sleep really well!

Good Luck!

Brian

Thx Brian! :)

• 1 year later...

Well last night I had a Weird Diaper Dream: cannot remember the last I had a diaper dream (many years) I found my self some where at a vacation spot with my parents, brothers and their families.  I was the last one to return to our housing and when I arrived everyone had already found a bedroom and beds, I was searching for a spot where I would spend the night. Here is the problem, when I returned I was wearing a very thick, very wet diaper! under my pants but it was so big I could not hide It, if seen. also did not have much luck getting into a bathroom to change. What can I do. I did not finish the dream to find out.  

it was kind of fun and exciting while it lasted.