LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living like a baby

sleepy_baby

9 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I used to have a nursery with a crib and a changing table and a playpen in the living room plus a highchair in the kitchen and I was kept in diapers 24/7/365. I do live with my wife/mommy and she does keep me in diapers 24:7/365 and I still have a highchair but at the moment I don’t have a nursery, a crib, a changing table or a playpen but my mommy does insist that I use my diapers for everything and she will spank me if I use the potty without her express permission, I am in diapers and my diapers are my only potty. I do have a couple of baby bottles and a few pacifiers but I really miss having a crib and a changing table. I am only allowed to wear diapers and a tee shirt when I’m at home. 

How come you don't have a crib and changing table anymore buddy, what happened to them, did you not have space for them?!🤔🤨😕😟😢

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Little Spider said:

How come you don't have a crib and changing table anymore buddy, what happened to them, did you not have space for them?!🤔🤨😕😟😢

Not only didn’t I have space for them anymore but my parents sold them or donated them to charity when they took me out of diapers when I was 7. Besides that, even if I did have them still I’d never be able to use them now, I’m way too big and heavy for them, the only thing I have is my highchair. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Not only didn’t I have space for them anymore but my parents sold them or donated them to charity when they took me out of diapers when I was 7. Besides that, even if I did have them still I’d never be able to use them now, I’m way too big and heavy for them, the only thing I have is my highchair. 

Yeah that's true, but you could always get an adult size changing table and crib if you ever had the space for it. I know they make them, the expensive as hell though.😅😂😁♥️😃 So don't be sad baby, you'll get all your baby stuff back eventually one day, and nobody can tell you to be a grown up ever again!☺️😏😉🤗♥️💯🌈♥️💯🚼🍼👶

• Like 1

I do live much like a toddler due to my physical health problems ,I have an aide full time doing the things I can’t . I don’t require a bottle, a sippy cup works . This life chose me , I didn’t choose it being a full size adult human with “neuromuscular  difficulties” gives me all the requirements of being a baby  and needing full assistance with Activities of daily living . The only difference between my aides daughter and I “ we won’t fit each others diapers “ she does basically the same tasks for both of us daily , her daughter will grow up and outta diapers ,I only grow into needing them more before I die . My advice don’t ever sign up in real life , keep your fantasy a happy one ,because there is no real fun side to disability . Only disappointment and diaper laundry .

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Yeah that's true, but you could always get an adult size changing table and crib if you ever had the space for it. I know they make them, the expensive as hell though.😅😂😁♥️😃 So don't be sad baby, you'll get all your baby stuff back eventually one day, and nobody can tell you to be a grown up ever again!☺️😏😉🤗♥️💯🌈♥️💯🚼🍼👶

I know that they make them but they’re bloody expensive. For a while I wanted to get one of those inflatable cribs that Aw So Cute were selling. But that would still leave me needing to buy a changing table. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I know that they make them but they’re bloody expensive. For a while I wanted to get one of those inflatable cribs that Aw So Cute were selling. But that would still leave me needing to buy a changing table. 

Oh yeah that's true.😔 You can't have a crib without a changing table. I didn't even know they had inflatable cribs like that available, interesting.🤔

• Like 1

I need nappies and I can't dress myself if it's complicated stuff like buttons, I'm such a messy eater and I like to play dollies - but otherwise I am a super-growed up girl and look after myself. 

Might be nice to be more looked after sometimes though.

• Like 3
On 4/20/2023 at 2:20 PM, Little Spider said:

Oh yeah that's true.😔 You can't have a crib without a changing table. I didn't even know they had inflatable cribs like that available, interesting.🤔

Here’s a picture of their inflatable crib 

image.jpeg.2f29b396d875600729bcf17f4cf57986.jpeg

• Like 2
3 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Here’s a picture of their inflatable crib 

image.jpeg.2f29b396d875600729bcf17f4cf57986.jpeg

Oh wow!😮😯😍😏😊 That's incredible! It's hard to believe it's ACTUALLY real. LOL!😂🤣

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

Oh wow!😮😯😍😏😊 That's incredible! It's hard to believe it's ACTUALLY real. LOL!😂🤣

@Little Spider

yes it is! I've seen pictures like this on Internet sites!

****** picks up little spider and puts him in the playpen*********

enjoy bud hugs!

😁😁

Brian

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Little Spider

yes it is! I've seen pictures like this on Internet sites!

****** picks up little spider and puts him in the playpen*********

enjoy bud hugs!

😁😁

Brian

Yay! Thank you Uncle Brian!😁😃😊😛

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I still live with my folks so I don't actually get much babytime at all, but once I get moved out I plan on getting myself alot more babytime. Gotta give my padded tush a rest mhmm mhmm

• Like 2

@kitblushersI was the same way until I moved out of my parents house I didn’t get much baby time and shortly after I got my first apartment I got some baby stuff. I went and bought some diapers, then a binky, some baby food in the jar, and a baby bottle I liked being able to have baby time whenever I wanted when I moved out of my parents house. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I do the best I can, living with family who don’t know about this side of me.  I wear diapers 24/7 ostensibly for my bowel issues, and all my clothes look like they belong to a 6-9 year old.  I have a water bottle that I’m surprised hasn’t been questioned yet, given the lengths to which I went to make it look like a baby bottle.  My family knows I still suck my thumb, and don’t comment on the stuffed dragon or blankie I take with me everywhere (I suspect my autism means my parents aren’t really surprised by my childish tendencies).  My bedroom is full of stuffies and toys that I love to play with, and my bed has dinosaur sheets on it.  I’m pretty lucky to get away with so much while still living with people who don’t know the extent of my need to be little!

• Like 3
On 6/13/2023 at 7:59 PM, LilFizz said:

I do the best I can, living with family who don’t know about this side of me.  I wear diapers 24/7 ostensibly for my bowel issues, and all my clothes look like they belong to a 6-9 year old.  I have a water bottle that I’m surprised hasn’t been questioned yet, given the lengths to which I went to make it look like a baby bottle.  My family knows I still suck my thumb, and don’t comment on the stuffed dragon or blankie I take with me everywhere (I suspect my autism means my parents aren’t really surprised by my childish tendencies).  My bedroom is full of stuffies and toys that I love to play with, and my bed has dinosaur sheets on it.  I’m pretty lucky to get away with so much while still living with people who don’t know the extent of my need to be little!

I'm the same way too. I wear diapers 24/7/365 for my bladder issues. I am an adult baby because it helps me cope and deal with being incontinent

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Not a happy person at the moment I got caught swearing and throwing a tantrum when I was told to have a nap by my brother. 
I said that I didn’t need them anymore as they were for babies and I am a big boy now.  He reminds me that I’m not that big boy and what I’m doing shows that I am not able to stay as a big boy.

so from tomorrow I am back to being a toddler again no more adult utensils or cups and stuff. 
back to  food and drinks appropriate for 2 years old and the status of a toddler .

Apparently my dad has also been thinking about this for a while and he has been thinking about demoting me to a baby again but he will let me have one more chance to prove I am able to do it.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Cmp said:

Not a happy person at the moment I got caught swearing and throwing a tantrum when I was told to have a nap by my brother. 
I said that I didn’t need them anymore as they were for babies and I am a big boy now.  He reminds me that I’m not that big boy and what I’m doing shows that I am not able to stay as a big boy.

so from tomorrow I am back to being a toddler again no more adult utensils or cups and stuff. 
back to  food and drinks appropriate for 2 years old and the status of a toddler .

Apparently my dad has also been thinking about this for a while and he has been thinking about demoting me to a baby again but he will let me have one more chance to prove I am able to do it.

I say U got to try to prove U can doit 😊

I got 2 stop tryin get out of wittle space 😅

U get cawt sayin Martha Trucker Hollie Fudge Truckin quackerz ?

Den sai in de truck is Martha, I wan fudge made wit Hollie and ritz quackerz dat wook lik trucks😈

Den one becase U defin8le gettin time out😂.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there!

There was a chapter in my life a few years back where I lived the ABDL dream. I had an ABDL daddy who treated me like a baby 24/7 for weeks on end. He took care of everything for me: changing diapers, feeding, bathing, dressing, massages, even outings. This was during my time as the marketing manager for an ABDL store, Littles Downunder. We used to host ABDL events complete with a ball pit and engaging games. The store had a room equipped with an adult-sized changing table, and I cherish the memories of my daddy changing me there.

I was fully immersed in that baby lifestyle, but life took a turn. I prioritized my career and entrepreneurial endeavors, which led to relocating to another city. In this new phase, I found love with another daddy. He wasn't ABDL, but I still wore diapers 24/7 and enjoyed many babying moments with him. However, the dynamics were different from my previous relationship.

Life, as it always does, changed yet again. Now, my baby moments are more private, confined mostly to my bedroom. Diapers remain a constant for me, though. After living that 24/7 baby dream, I feel content with my current life. There were instances with my full-time daddy when I felt detached from reality, so this balance now feels right. Still, a part of me yearns for extended baby time, and I dream of setting up a personal nursery someday.

Warm regards,

Starlight

• Like 5
4 hours ago, babybuddha said:

Hey there!

There was a chapter in my life a few years back where I lived the ABDL dream. I had an ABDL daddy who treated me like a baby 24/7 for weeks on end. He took care of everything for me: changing diapers, feeding, bathing, dressing, massages, even outings. This was during my time as the marketing manager for an ABDL store, Littles Downunder. We used to host ABDL events complete with a ball pit and engaging games. The store had a room equipped with an adult-sized changing table, and I cherish the memories of my daddy changing me there.

I was fully immersed in that baby lifestyle, but life took a turn. I prioritized my career and entrepreneurial endeavors, which led to relocating to another city.

Warm regards,

Starlight

Do you miss that relationship with your previous Daddy? I myself personally wouldn't want to leave a relationship like that because to me it would be absolutely perfect. But then again, I can understand your reasoning, life taking priority and all and wanting to move up on the corporate ladder. Where as a person like me doesn't have any ambition for the corporate world. Don't get me wrong, I would still have a job and stuff like that but I wouldn't prioritize that over leading my baby lifestyle and dream. But to each their own. That must have felt so good, to get diaper changes on the regular and be babyed 24/7. Sounds like heaven to me!😁♥️🙃😃😇

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Spider Boy Diaper Boy said:

Do you miss that relationship with your previous Daddy? I myself personally wouldn't want to leave a relationship like that because to me it would be absolutely perfect. But then again, I can understand your reasoning, life taking priority and all and wanting to move up on the corporate ladder. Where as a person like me doesn't have any ambition for the corporate world. Don't get me wrong, I would still have a job and stuff like that but I wouldn't prioritize that over leading my baby lifestyle and dream. But to each their own. That must have felt so good, to get diaper changes on the regular and be babyed 24/7. Sounds like heaven to me!😁♥️🙃😃😇

Indeed, I do find myself reminiscing about the relationship I had with my previous daddy from time to time. What I cherish the most about those times was the level of care he provided, especially regarding my diapering. Wearing 24/7, he always ensured I was well-taken care of, routinely checking and changing my diapers as if I was an actual infant. It was such a genuine gesture when he even purchased diapers for me.

Just for clarity, while I did transition out of my role at the ABDL store, I didn’t dive into the corporate realm. I've always been more entrepreneurial at heart and currently run my own business. The decision to leave the store was multifaceted; I was keen on expanding my professional skill set and gaining more work experience. Moreover, moving was a personal choice too, as I yearned to be with my new partner and didn’t want to face the solitude during the challenging COVID times.

On a positive note, I’ve recently connected with a wonderful woman who is receptive to my ABDL inclinations. We’re planning to meet in person in the upcoming months, and I’m excited to see how our relationship blossoms from there.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, babybuddha said:

Hey there!

I was fully immersed in that baby lifestyle, but life took a turn. I prioritized my career and entrepreneurial endeavors, which led to relocating to another city. In this new phase, I found love with another daddy. He wasn't ABDL, but I still wore diapers 24/7 and enjoyed many babying moments with him. However, the dynamics were different from my previous relationship.

Life, as it always does, changed yet again. Now, my baby moments are more private, confined mostly to my bedroom. Diapers remain a constant for me, though. After living that 24/7 baby dream, I feel content with my current life. There were instances with my full-time daddy when I felt detached from reality, so this balance now feels right. Still, a part of me yearns for extended baby time, and I dream of setting up a personal nursery someday.

Warm regards,

Starlight

I can see why being an adult baby 24/7 is so awesome. Being able to go diapered 24/7 and diapered permanently is so awesome and the best way to go in life. Being an adult baby, means freedom from adulthood and being able to go potty anywhere I want & never have to suffer potty training. It's why I like the Adult baby life and it's why I am an adult baby myself. I never have to use the potty cause only adult's, grown ups and big kids do and I am only allowed to go in my diapers. Being treated like an adult baby for me, means being young, babied and diapered. I'm able to be me which is an adult baby and not like a normal adult or big kid.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I share rent with my mom who's getting older and needs help from time to time. But she knows I am AB. But the house rule is nothing AB leaves the room. She knows but doesn't want to see it. Perfectly fair request. But in the room it's kind of like my apartment. I have a crib and then some living room furniture like my tv and chair. I used to have a dedicated nursery in my old place 10 years ago. A crib, high chair, playpen and changing table. But it's just room for the crib these days. With being AB, I partake about 1-2 hours in the morning and a hour or so in the evening to relax. From time to time I role play in the afternoon/during the day, but it's rare. Nice to see so many have the opertunity to have AB furniture. Makes it so much more fun to role play. :)

-Stanely