LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living like a baby

sleepy_baby

Does anybody here live like a baby or a toddler when you are home? Meaning you have a nursery and baby toys, Wear diapers and baby clothes, nurse on a bottle and anything else like that. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, sleepy_baby said:

Does anybody here live like a baby or a toddler when you are home? Meaning you have a nursery and baby toys, Wear diapers and baby clothes, nurse on a bottle and anything else like that. 

I know I do, and I LOVE it every second of everyday!♥️???♥️???

• Like 2

Yes I do. I live with my mummy.  I am treated as a baby. I have my nursery wear I sleep in my crib. It has all the things mummy needs to look after me.  Changing table all the storage for my nappies clothes and cleaning products. 

In the living room I have a play pen and high chair in the dining room. 

Everything that Ineed.  I'm so happy with mummy. 

• Like 10
3 hours ago, Jessica1965 said:

Yes I do. I live with my mummy.  I am treated as a baby. I have my nursery wear I sleep in my crib. It has all the things mummy needs to look after me.  Changing table all the storage for my nappies clothes and cleaning products. 

In the living room I have a play pen and high chair in the dining room. 

Everything that Ineed.  I'm so happy with mummy. 

Your so blessed indeed to be so well taken care of 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've been allocating a lot of baby time recently.  I have a good dummy/paci collection and I'll suckle for a few hours until my teeth hurt.  I have three bottles and I generally have two warm milk bottles equalling 480ml together and so there is one bottle left in reserve in case I'm thirsty later.  I've really started to appreciate cuddling my bear and my rabbit and I can sometimes play with them for over an hour without getting bored.  I think the special clothes also help with baby time and I have one footed sleeper and four short onesies.

It was a New Year's resolution to have a nice crib set up by the end of 2023 but I might have to move house so I think at the moment it would be unwise to buy furniture.  Definite potential for a high chair to be set up after the crib but I probably won't have a play pen or changing table.

• Like 2
On 1/14/2023 at 10:15 PM, diaperpatrol said:

I definitely do. I would say about 80% of my everyday life is being a toddler. unless I absolutely HAVE to be a big boy, I’m not gonna. even in big boy clothes, I still wear a diaper though. ?☺️? (24/7)

I’m the same way as well. I would say 85% of my life is being an adult baby. The rest is just trying to get by in the adult world. It’s why I’m kept in diapers, permanently and kept as an adult baby.

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

I’m the same way as well. I would say 85% of my life is being an adult baby. The rest is just trying to get by in the adult world. It’s why I’m kept in diapers, permanently and kept as an adult baby.

exactly! I don’t wanna be a big boy! ?FF90918A-DB57-49A6-92FB-00AFE74C3DA6.thumb.jpeg.ddd69abb8fa94579f8fa8f7872c88ad1.jpeg

• Like 10

Yes! My bedroom is a Winnie the Pooh themed nursery with a crib, change table, dresser full of baby clothes, and lots of Winnie the Pooh pictures.  I have a playroom with lots of baby/toddler toys. I spend a lot of time there watching toddler cartoons. I am in diapers full-time and at home I just wear my diapers and toddler t-shirts or footed jammies. I always have a pacifier or baby bottle in my mouth. The baby life is for me. 

• Like 7
10 hours ago, diaperpatrol said:

exactly! I don’t wanna be a big boy! ?FF90918A-DB57-49A6-92FB-00AFE74C3DA6.thumb.jpeg.ddd69abb8fa94579f8fa8f7872c88ad1.jpeg

I'm the same way too. I don't wanna be an adult because adulthood sucks and it's stressful.

• Like 1
On 1/13/2023 at 8:51 AM, sleepy_baby said:

Yes I am a baby 24/7 .Mummy looks after me.  I have everything that mummy needs to care for me. My baby clothes nappies All the clean things for me. I have my own nursery crib and changing table a  play pen and high chair in the dining area. 

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Jessica1965 said:

Yes I am a baby 24/7 .Mummy looks after me.  I have everything that mummy needs to care for me. My baby clothes nappies All the clean things for me. I have my own nursery crib and changing table a  play pen and high chair in the dining area. 

So does she allow others to see you as such or not ?

• Like 1
On 1/16/2023 at 3:43 AM, diaperpatrol said:

Awwwww! Look at the cute little baby getting his Diapee changed!??♥️??? That is SO cute, big hugs little one!?♥️?? Much LOVE to you!♥️?♥️???????

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

So does she allow others to see you as such or not ?

My mummy has a few friends who are mum's of adult babies. They get together regularly for friendship and support like a mum's and baby group. so I am seen with them and I get to spend time with other babies whilst our mummys chat.

• Like 8
  • 1 month later...

I love living as a baby I get to sleep in a cool bed don’t have to worry about anything I only have to play at bein an adult for 9 hours. 
I get the same telling off as any other baby when I do something wrong or in some cases they try to make me stop by letting me do it like my collar and leash or my water and food bowls .

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Cmp said:

I love living as a baby I get to sleep in a cool bed don’t have to worry about anything I only have to play at bein an adult for 9 hours. 
I get the same telling off as any other baby when I do something wrong or in some cases they try to make me stop by letting me do it like my collar and leash or my water and food bowls .

Same here. I love being an adult baby and living as an adult baby. Being an adult baby is so much better than being an adult. At the same time I don't ever have to be potty trained and I am kept in diapers permanently.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to. Before I moved in with my gf and had my own apartment I kinda did. I went out and bought some baby bottles and some baby food along with some diapers and I also had a pacifier. I would love to be able to have my own room that could be my baby room with a crib, changing table, and some baby toys. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2023 at 2:34 AM, Babyregressme said:

I fully live like a baby at home. I have a full nursery at home and my mama is in charge of everything. I have no responsibility at home and love it 

Lucky baby girl 

• Like 2

I used to have a nursery with a crib and a changing table and a playpen in the living room plus a highchair in the kitchen and I was kept in diapers 24/7/365. I do live with my wife/mommy and she does keep me in diapers 24:7/365 and I still have a highchair but at the moment I don’t have a nursery, a crib, a changing table or a playpen but my mommy does insist that I use my diapers for everything and she will spank me if I use the potty without her express permission, I am in diapers and my diapers are my only potty. I do have a couple of baby bottles and a few pacifiers but I really miss having a crib and a changing table. I am only allowed to wear diapers and a tee shirt when I’m at home. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I used to have a nursery with a crib and a changing table and a playpen in the living room plus a highchair in the kitchen and I was kept in diapers 24/7/365. I do live with my wife/mommy and she does keep me in diapers 24:7/365 and I still have a highchair but at the moment I don’t have a nursery, a crib, a changing table or a playpen but my mommy does insist that I use my diapers for everything and she will spank me if I use the potty without her express permission, I am in diapers and my diapers are my only potty. I do have a couple of baby bottles and a few pacifiers but I really miss having a crib and a changing table. I am only allowed to wear diapers and a tee shirt when I’m at home. 

For me, being a full time permanent adult baby, I don't have a crib but I do have a diaper changing table and a playpen for me. I do live with my mom and she keeps me in diapers 24/7/365. She enforces adult babyhood in me and constantly reminds me why I belong in diapers and why I am kept as an adult baby and not an Adult, grown up or big kid. My mom even insist that I use my diapers for everything including poops and pees. I get scolded if I am caught using the potty because I am not potty trained. It's why I am kept in diapers and diapers are my potty. Diapers simply remind me why I am not an adult, why I am an adult baby and why I belong in diapers. I do have baby bottles that my mom lets me drink from. At home, I am only allowed to wear diapers t-shirt or onesie on whenever I am at home or around the yard.

• Like 3