LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ANOTHER cool dream! 6

Hallo guys! This marks my first official topic post of the new year! Yay!?? Anyway, last night I had another fantastic diaper dream. They were 12 of my friends from this website helping me change my diaper on the changing table. In the dream I had never worn a diaper before so I was still in my big boy underwear, and I was really excited that I was gonna ditch those and finally where a big thick adult baby diaper! So y'all help me take off my shorts and I was naked. And then one of you produced the diaper and unfolded it and slid it under my bum and then got lots of baby powder and powdered my diaper area and bottom very good, and then taped the diaper nice and tight and snug and I was a very happy baby after that. I was still in my 5 ft 1 adult body by the way, but I felt so nice and comfortable, it didn't matter.??♥️? This is an list of some of the people that were there. @Young1 @Apache Raccoon @DiaperboyEddie12 @tommyneedsdiapers90 @DailyDi @ghostie @wetlilboy @superdiaperboy @Timmybaby @JamesPeterson89 @the littest bird

• Like 4
54 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Little Spider  more like @Apache Raccoon I’d the one who did the diaper changing!!! Hehe!

Sorry I'm confused, what's more like me?

1 hour ago, Little Spider said:

I was still in my 5 ft 1 adult body by the way, 

I was wondering how tall you were, now I know.

I'm 5ft5 by the way

Anyway sounds like a cute dream.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I was wondering how tall you were, now I know.

I'm 5ft5 by the way

Anyway sounds like a cute dream.

Sounds like you could hold me my Little ashy!?? I would LOVE that, we'd cuddle all day!?♥️???♥️?☺️

• Like 1