LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Losing Track While Regressing? Advice?

BaronBrook

Does anyone else sometimes lose track of themselves when they regress? If you do or do not, how would you address the problem? 

I've been playing with mental & emotional regression lately, and it's becoming a common experience for me to lose track of time, responsibilities, and just kinda go on these rambling stream of consciousness adventures by myself.

I tune into the present moment, focus a lot on my feelings, and then just do what feels best each moment. Chasing whatever feeling seems nifty, sometimes positive, neutral, or negative feelings. It feels really great to do, and I like doing that as much as possible. 

But, I guess I worry about safety? It almost seems like losing time or not being in control.

• Like 1

Off the top of my head,

It seems like you should make sure you have "All your Ducks in a Row"

Before you go off DEEP into your little space.

As long as you take care of your responsibilities beforehand, it shouldn't be a problem.

"Work before Play", so to speak.

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...
On 1/11/2023 at 11:01 AM, CodHero24 said:

Off the top of my head,

It seems like you should make sure you have "All your Ducks in a Row"

Before you go off DEEP into your little space.

As long as you take care of your responsibilities beforehand, it shouldn't be a problem.

"Work before Play", so to speak.

Work before play? 

You mean like when your doctor puts you in the children's exam room comes back and catches you playing with the toys and says "you can go back to playing after we finish the exam"  ?

I mean that is the only thing I can think of 🤔

• 2 weeks later...

I have a similar issue. In fact, keep this a secret... Shhhhh! 🤫 I accidentally left one of my wet diapers in my bathroom on the floor by the toilet and my mother found it when she came home. She just told me to pick it up. I was so ashamed. I no longer change anywhere but my room. 

I'm a 24/7 abdl.  I do not call it regressing.  I is when I'm in a happy place with my wife that I may have some infantile tendencies.  Such as suck my thumb or drink from a bottle.