LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Content on blogs? What are you hoping or looking for?

A quick search on the internet will leave you with old dead blogs.  What types of content are you looking for?  

Real life? Couples stories? Navigating wearing 24/7? Posts from both sides?  

Fiction? 

Or has imagery taken over the blogging journal? 

Do you have any other blogs or places your regularly visit? 

I’d expect there’s a pretty broad church of blog topics and styles but technically, a blog (a portmanteau of “web” and “log”) is a longitudinal, episodic, informal but broadly factual discussion published by an individual.

So I’d be expecting something longitudinal (it runs for a prolonged period of time and doesn’t fall down the “three updates and I forgot about it” hole), episodic (bite sized pieces, not “war and peace”), informal (it’s a kind of monologue, not a dissertation) and broadly factual (it has to be real, otherwise it’s a serialised story – not necessarily bad, but not a blog).

Running a blog is a lot of work (trust me, I know) but I agree it’s intensely frustrating to see a blog simply fall silent with not even a narrative “full stop” to explain why this occurred.

For me, I’m specifically interested in blogs from my cohort: people who’ve gone “24/7” in diapers: what happens to them and how they make it work for themselves.

There are a few blogs in this place that masquerade as “discussion topics”, my own “Strange Days” thread is one.  @Little Sherri's "Unexpected pitfalls" is another.  There's quite a few on the "Incontinence Desires" sub-forum (the long haul nature of this venture lends itself to blogging).  Look at @Beccathelittle, @Kif, @jonbearab and a few others that I can't quite recall right now (apologies: you know who you are).

1 hour ago, safeandhappy said:

Saucy stories from lovely ladies.

Whilst you’re welcome to such onanistic adventures without judgement from me, that’s not a blog you're talking about ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, oznl said:

apologies: you know who you are

I̶ ̨̗a̡̝͔̗͈͖m ̯s̶͚̲̜̣̪ų͙̣̻͚̻̳̥m̹̪̲̻̥m̵o̶̰̻͖͓̦ņ̥e̖̼͓d̫

But yee, I guess in a way it's a blog in a way? ?

I think it might have been on a standalone website ages back but nowadays I guess it makes more sense to put them on the places where they get traffic. DailyDiapers threads are great for that, compared to e.g. Reddit posts. 

Twitter has been great for short-form stories surprisingly ?

But for me personally? I fall in the same vein as oznl; I tend to want to read content about 24/7 folks. I visit Kali's blog on Tumblr, and follow the ones here for the most part. I've been doing it less since getting so far along myself, but I still participate somewhat. The rest is the usual for me; socializing on Discord, or reading/writing stories here or Patreon.

• Like 4

I'm looking for stories where people have been forced, rendered double incontinent through surgery and how they now have to wear incontinence nappies the rest of their lives and they hate it.

• 2 weeks later...

I̶ ̨̗a̡̝͔̗͈͖m ̯s̶͚̲̜̣̪ų͙̣̻͚̻̳̥m̹̪̲̻̥m̵o̶̰̻͖͓̦ņ̥e̖̼͓d̫

When I was a young lad I would search for good fap fiction. But there are only so many good stories and blogs out there.

These days I tend to just (try) to keep up with this sub-forum and read others' 24/7 and untraining journeys. I like to read about personal, non-fiction, journeys.