LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying this out

Hello all,

I’m generally a pretty private and reserved person, but I wanted to expand my horizons here, so to speak.

I’ve been in the AB/DL sphere for more than a decade now (if not this forum in specific), and have generally only been a passive observer and lurker that entire time.

But recently my life and living situation drastically changed and I’ve found myself seeking to mix things up.

I’m still trying to figure out what I want, myself, and my relationship to this. I hope this is a good place to do that.

(Although I’m still going into this all a bit reticent and cautious)

• Like 5

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Come on in, make yourself comfy. There lots of good likeminded people here. This is the right place to be! I’m sure, you’ll like it here, and you can take your time to explore, and figure things out. If you have questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Little Spider said:

Welcome to the family!??♥️

@CelesteLyric

welcome to daily diapers! and welcome to our very vast and unique family! each of us has our own story and our own read reasons for being here and each of us has been on a journey that started at some point in the past and continues to this day. I'm glad that I am a member here because at the time I started in 2019, I was looking for support myself, and I found it, I accepted myself as incontinent and a diaper lover in 2020, and began wearing diapers 24/7 at that time. In my opinion it is the best decision I've ever made. you will find each of us has their own story as how we got here or why we are here, so please don't hesitate to read the many posts to have a lot of good information and, and a lot of information about each of our experiences as we go through the journey. if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask us, or respond to any post you wish, and let us know what's going on, and we will be able to help you.

Please also feel free to follow me or others, as a lot of us post in the forums and you will be able to follow each of us that you want to buy adding us to your followers list. each time a follower posts, you will find that your notification panel the little bell up top, will be showing you a number in a green circle. Click on the little bell, and it will bring down each one of the notifications in your notification panel.  if someone sends you a PM (private message) you will see the number of private messages that you have waiting for you in that circle near the little envelope icon at the top of the screen. if you want to follow your own profile just click your name and a whole bunch of options will appear in the dropdown.

I hope you enjoy yourself here and I hope that you will be able to join us either in the forms or in chat, we don't bite too hard, at least not that I am aware of He he he he

Brian

• Like 3
23 hours ago, CelesteLyric said:

Hello all,

I’m generally a pretty private and reserved person, but I wanted to expand my horizons here, so to speak.

I’ve been in the AB/DL sphere for more than a decade now (if not this forum in specific), and have generally only been a passive observer and lurker that entire time.

But recently my life and living situation drastically changed and I’ve found myself seeking to mix things up.

I’m still trying to figure out what I want, myself, and my relationship to this. I hope this is a good place to do that.

(Although I’m still going into this all a bit reticent and cautious)

Welcome, and here you can be as open or hidden as you feel you need to be. Here you will not be judged. Thank you for the courage to introduce yourself and any questions that you have, you can ask here, or in other pages of this forum. There really is no need to be shy or scared. Most here are in the same boat so to speak as yourself, but here you will find friends and allies from all over this world - all who will try and make you feel welcome. So, grab your plushie, pull up your high chair and welcome to the playpen... as we share a baby bottle with you. We are all under the same blankie - the DailyDi blankie.

• Like 2