LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your favorite dinosaur?

Triceratops or Torvosaurus (they look alike)

"Brontosaurus" is making a comeback

Contrary to what we see, we do not know just what the triangular  structures on the Stegosaurus are about, or even their actual position on the creature. Whatever held them onto the body was never fossilized. This missing part may have been a set otendons or ligaments by which their position could be adjusted from vertical to horizontal. While we think they were defensive, which could be done by actually being some form of armor or by making the creature look as large as possible, like when the hair on a cat stands up, they could also have been radiators to dissapate excess heat during the hottest parts of the day

While not actual dinosaurs, creatures like the dimetrodon, plesiosaurs, mosasaurs, ichthyosaurs, pteranodons and rhamphrhynchs have appeared  with dinosaurs so often in toy sets, books movies and pictures that they have become honorary dinosaurs. In fact some have said that the two major classifications of dinosaurs, the sauruschians and ornituschians, are no more related to each other than they are to the pterosaurs and the sea creatures

• Like 1

Tyrannosaurus rex

the name roughly translates to "tyrant lizard king"

and for good reason, at maturity, they could be 12 meters long, 6 meters tall. they could run as fast as 20km/h, and had massive teeth that could rip though 100kg of flesh in a single bite.*

i think they are amazing, even if i would never want to meet one.

* some of these facts, like most sciences, are vulnerable to being dis proven and may not be accurate with current knowledge

Dilophosaurus aka the spitters as portrayed in the Jurassic Park movies (even if current articles say they really weren't like that).  They're cute, small, highly venemous with a bad attitude. My kind of critter! He so cuddly(okay not really but deep down he does want cuddles). He looks like a Norbert. Or a Fernando.

latest?cb=20150305184526

5 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Dilophosaurus aka the spitters as portrayed in the Jurassic Park movies (even if current articles say they really weren't like that).  They're cute, small, highly venemous with a bad attitude. My kind of critter! He so cuddly(okay not really but deep down he does want cuddles). He looks like a Norbert. Or a Fernando.

latest?cb=20150305184526

Those suckers always remind me of the Gremlins from that movie.

image.png.bbbbe75eb3e3bfe15de14e431af29b47.png