LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This morning I had the best, happiest moment of my journey so far.

Just a small quick update:

Last night, overnight, we got hit with a snowstorm.  I woke up this morning and excitedly jumped out of bed and ran to the window to marvel at the winter landscape.  My fleece footed pajamas kept me cozy.   As I was gazing out the window I noticed a subtle wave of warmth spread over my crotch. It was just enough to draw my attention away from the outside world.  I could tell from how swollen my diaper was that I had wet quite a bit overnight. As I waddled  back to bed, I felt the last few drops of pee leaking out of me, along with deeper, warm-fuzzy feeling about how far I’ve come in my journey. ?

To all of you here, thank you for being so awesome.  To those here who, like me, felt their potty training was a mistake, and earlier in your journey, I implore you to hang in there.  Moments like this make it all worthwhile. ❤️

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

Congratulations on getting where you wanted to go @Enthusi  One of the comforts I derive from watching others further down the road that I've put myself on more through negligence than planning is the overwhelming lack of regret they seem to have with respect to what they have done to themselves.

If you don't mind reminding me, how long have you been working at this now to get to where you are?

@oznl thanks!  It is truly a labor of love.  I’ve done lots of stints of 24/7, with my first one at the ripe old age of 17. I still can’t believe I had the cajoles to wear diapers to high school, but that just shows how much I hated having bladder control even at a young age.  But I digress.  Anyways it’s been 5 years since I last wore boxers, and probably the last time of my life.

I’ve actively untrained for 3-4 years.Back when the pandemic started in 2020 I splurged for a private personal hypnotist which I met with on Skype regularly. This was instrumental for my success and set everything else in motion.  It was very different than using generic mp3s you find online. It was more like therapy where we identified my personal barriers to seeing myself as incontinent and worked through those.  

Along the way I did guided imagery and bladder relaxation exercises religiously to further weaken my bladder control and reinforce my self-perception of being incapable of stopping urine from leaking out.   Think of it as moving in concentric circles towards a singular goal of pissing myself uncontrollably.  

So basically either 3 years, or 5 years, or several decades, depending on your frame of reference. 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

Yes I agree , potty training was a complete waste of time , I can remember some huge bm s I had in the toilet ,that I think would have been , trophy’s in my diapers  or training pants ! There is nothing like the feeling of a huge semi firm 15” x3” log just exploding into the seat of your diaper or training pants , where it will just get squished into every inch of the padding , and wearing plastic pants , will just help it be contained in them so you can get as dirty as you want , and it just smears and comes into contact with all the skin in your diapered area ! Smushing  and smearing it’s way to getting yer butt coated in poop as well as yer diaper just expands with the squelching as it does so ! And then you get to wet it and help it smudge even better into the cloth of yer diaper or training pants , I don’t know why they call them training pants , as I just like to poop in them and they hold all the poop up against yer butt , and any where else it wants to go , and the more you wet them the softer the poop gets until they start to leak , and that don’t bother me too much either ! 

I totally agree, Potty training is a complete waste of time and in my case, a complete failure for me. Being an adult baby, I am so glad that I am put back into diapers and kept in diapers, permanently. I can never be potty trained no matter how HARD anyone tries and if they did, they would see I wouldn't pass it and I would be put right back into diapers where I belong. It's why being kept diapered, I can potty anywhere I want and not have to worry about those nasty toilets ever again. As far as having huge BM's, I have been known to have those and when they happen, they fill up my entire diaper area and my diaper becomes so noticeable. When that happens, I am waddling or crawling back to the showers to get cleaned up and then crawling back to the diaper changing table where a diaper with 4 to 6 boosters await me and the rest of the time I am spend in a super thick diaper, where I can't hide from them and I am kept exposed in a diaper and a t-shirt.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

Woooff ‘ Kawaharu , 4-6 stuffers in one diaper ! How does that feel , I bet you have to waddle or crawl ! But it’s nice to hear from somebody who likes , to just poop her diapers full , that almost the best feeling one can have , well second but when you feel that warm poopy just cover yer cootcie , doesn’t that feel good ! Then it has nothing to stop it from smearing up the whole front of yer diaper , and I bet the back gets full too , isn’t that a great feeling , then wetting yerself is really good too ! I love it ! And will do it first thing tomorrow , but I will only have 1 stuffer in it . Just the way it’s going to work out , but next time , I will put a few more in it ! Promise ! 

Being an adult baby, having a diaper with 4 to 6 boosters would be punishment for me. Whenever I poop or leak so badly that clean up is awful, I would get cleaned up and after the clean up, I would be crawling to the diaper changing table where a diaper with 4 to 6 boosters await me. After that I would not be allowed to wear Pants or even hide my thick diapers for the day. My t-shirts would be kept so short that it would be impossible for me to hide my diapers and everyone would know what an adult baby I am.  After that, I would only be allowed to crawl or waddle around like a baby. It's why being an adult baby, I am use to pooping and peeing in my diaper and have been known to even poop in front of people while diapered. I'm comfortable with the fact that I am never gona be potty trained anytime soon and I am use to going in my diapers regardless of where I am. One of the things I like so much about pooping and peeing in my diapers is that it reinforces the fact that I am an adult baby and I am never gona be an adult, grown up or big kid ever again. It also reminds me that I am never ever gona be potty trained and I can forget any chance or hope of ever being potty trained. Every time I poop and pee in my diaper, it reminds me why I am an adult baby, why I belong in them and why I am not potty trained.

4 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

People have tried to hypnotize me , and fore some reason , it just didn’t work , and I don’t now why ? 

I had that too. Many times I have had adults, grown ups and big kids tried to potty trained me but they all failed and I was thrown right back into diapers where I belong. They even tried to make me wear a pull-up but I soaked it through so badly that I was thrown back into a diaper. Which is why they no long attempt any form of potty training on me and they keep me in diapers permanently. It's why I am so much comfortable in diapers and comfortable being kept in diapers. They will never attempt any potty training on me and they know I don't want to be potty trained. They will always keep me in diapers and treat me more like an adult baby than an adult, big kid or grown up.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2022 at 1:12 PM, Enthusi said:

Just a small quick update:

Last night, overnight, we got hit with a snowstorm.  I woke up this morning and excitedly jumped out of bed and ran to the window to marvel at the winter landscape.  My fleece footed pajamas kept me cozy.   As I was gazing out the window I noticed a subtle wave of warmth spread over my crotch. It was just enough to draw my attention away from the outside world.  I could tell from how swollen my diaper was that I had wet quite a bit overnight. As I waddled  back to bed, I felt the last few drops of pee leaking out of me, along with deeper, warm-fuzzy feeling about how far I’ve come in my journey. ?

To all of you here, thank you for being so awesome.  To those here who, like me, felt their potty training was a mistake, and earlier in your journey, I implore you to hang in there.  Moments like this make it all worthwhile. ❤️

Back at you man.