LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever pooped your diaper at any ABDL-related event?

I have never attended an ABDL event, but if I did, I would follow any rules that they might have. I messing is permissible, I would mess my diaper, if not permissible, I would respect the rules and most importantly other people.

I have messed my diaper at both Capcon and (while still running) Teddycon. However, at both events I did this in my private hotel room and NOT in the general con space as that is against the rules. Some where done on my own some with other people in the room with me.

• Like 1

I lives not far from where Teddycon was held.  I knew many AB/Littles that used to attend there.   Yes da rules says no messy diapers,  but i once had a messy ibs accident happen.  I grabbed my Caregiver and said me stinky and we quickly rushed to get myself changed and cleaned up.  My tummy wasn't very happy.  My Caregiver said it was probably from all the excitement and the fact i had to many snacks with my other little fweinds lol.   We went home. But came back later in the day after i took a nap and settled down my tummy.  

I've never attended one, but all of the rules that I've read say no, out of respect for others. 

If you could find an event where pooping your diapers was allowed,  then I'd go for it.  Otherwise,  I'd follow the rules and not poop myself around others. 

Maybe someone could create an event where poopy diapers were allowed,  most likely an outdoor,  camping event.  Full disclosure would be necessary so that everyone would know that people would be stinky at some point during the event. 

Probably encourage people to use Nullo, so that they wouldn't be too stinky.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Spanky said:

I've never attended one, but all of the rules that I've read say no, out of respect for others. 

If you could find an event where pooping your diapers was allowed,  then I'd go for it.  Otherwise,  I'd follow the rules and not poop myself around others. 

Maybe someone could create an event where poopy diapers were allowed,  most likely an outdoor,  camping event.  Full disclosure would be necessary so that everyone would know that people would be stinky at some point during the event. 

Probably encourage people to use Nullo, so that they wouldn't be too stinky.

There are so many ambient odors outside that a messy diaper may very well be undetected.