LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New and trying to accept myself

BabyEnyo

Hello, I'm BabyEnyo, I'm 36, but have always had desires regarding adult baby/diaper lover.

I am married, and my husband is aware of my desires and curiosity, but I don't know where to start or how to accept myself.

• Like 1

Hi BabyEnyo.  Welcome to the forum.  Acceptance takes time, but as long as you want to get there you should be able to do it. There are lots of us on here who have done, and have integrated being AB into our daily life.  It should be something to enjoy and delight in, not something to feel guilty about.  I've got there, and you should be able to as well.  Good luck!

• Like 4

Hi Enyo, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Come on in, and make yourself comfy. You can feel right at home here with us. There’s many likeminded people here, who understand how you feel. It can help you accept yourself, being around others who know what it’s like, and have been there. Some still struggle with acceptance, it’s a process. You need to know, there’s nothing wrong with you, you’re not doing wrong, you won’t go down any roads of no return either. Grab a high chair, your bottle, and pull it on in here! If you have questions, just ask. Don’t be afraid to explore around the forums, and there’s also a chat room, if you care to venture. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to be seeing you around?

• Like 3

Join the crowd, theres a lot of people here that have had to learn to except there own interests. Nore is it so simple as a lot of people think it is. Still, this is a good place to talk, there is a lot of divergent thought and conversation going on.